>good body
>timid autistic cringey beta
hes the embodiment of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=ba_OrnVYet0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>timid

say what you want about the cunt but he's definitely confident. autistic? maybe. Having read half of the stories on his website I'm inclined to agree

literally what are you talking about ? alex is alpha as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

hes fake confident. you know that deep down he isnt all that alpha. he just pretends and trys too hard. And that bullshit "cool glass of lemonade" story? nigga please
even though most of his advice is good, he's just too cringey to watch for me

Honestly I expect him to go the way of Elliot Rodgers

agreed. must of hurt him when bugez said he should drop the whole alpha thing

bugez is like 10times more cringey then manletdestiny

Look at his fucking eyebrows. This guy is a mongoloid, he can't help it.
Also balding, manlet, with glasses... he is turning into Jason Blaha bit by bit.

>manletdestiny
kek

interesting question:
Do you have to be a Chad in order to be considered alpha?

If so, he is NOT alpha. He gives off this MGTOW vibe to me

>interesting question:
>Do you have to be a Chad in order to be considered alpha?
Yes

>good body

do you seriously think he doesnt objectively have an above average body? Oh that's right, I forgot that if you don't look like an emaciated cyclist Veeky Forums will call you "fat"

jesus christ alex what mental disorder do you have that compels you to make threads about yourself and then samefag it for attention

how does anyone know that I'm not you and you're not actually writing this post

it's that obvious

Center of attention coming through

Lmao he never mentioned his name again in his videos. Back then he used to mention Bugez in almost every video.

Yeah TBf though buges can fuck off with that. No need to throw that shade at alex after the amount alex promoted his channel. All the shouting air guitar shit buges does is also cringey af so he needs to relax.

That said, good point made all the same

manletdestiny is pure, distilled quality cringe material.

>above average body
Every fucking nonlifting dyel who is not genetically cucked has an above average body. He is fucking pudgy. ONLY good thing about his body is that he has no gut despite being a fat fuck. Hes fucking moonface, barely any vascularity or cuts.

that's why you really need to be low bf% because otherwise you look like a fat fuck in clothes.

why are you not training westside?

Can fit please stop giving alex such a hard time? Thanks

Hey alex

t.dyel

fuck you faggot

He looks pretty fat and looks like shit considering he's 5'3 or some shit like that

>good body
lol no he has disgusting hair patterns

Got a link to the video?

This. he's slowly descending into insanity. I notice him getting angrier and angrier in his responses in the comment section, one in particular looked like what a straight up serial killer would write in a letter. (it's on the vid where he pulled 585 behind the back and some Veeky Forumsizen started fucking with him by pretending not to understand that a pull from the floor is a pull from the floor, alex started ranting about how no one should question him, how many times he's had to prove himself, and how everyone was "talking that theory bullshit", funny stuff)
He's always been insane but the more exposure he gets, the more stress and pressure is on him, and the more it shows.
He does really weird shit like the eyebrow/bandana thing, making vids trying to prevent anyone from criticizing him (recent vid+ he once tried to get o'gallagher to stop talking shit about him by telling him is was "hate", he's probably conviced normal-heighted people have some sort of brocode he can use to manipulate them), also that time when he tried convincing people he isn't 5'5. Plus he pretends he doesn't browse "slash fit" but he does and posts here too.
On the other hand he looks really good and is pretty strong (for his bodyweight).
but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that he's deeply, deeply deranged & into some really fucked up shit.

also he has a weird obsession with some guys he doesn't know, including louie simmons, bugenhagen at one time, and nether.
youtube.com/watch?v=ba_OrnVYet0
btw anyone else noticed he was pointing at himself while saying "pathetic, absolutely pathetic, disgusting" @12:05?

SHOO HUNGRY SKELETON

>say what you want about the cunt but he's definitely confident. autistic?

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

it s worse than average, he has very, very short stubby arms and is narrow. he only looks decent with zoomed in, alone.

Once I made a remark about the way he's doing wrestler bridges and that most wrestlers dont really train the bridge that way. I mostly said it because the way hes doing it looked like his neck was gonna snap any moment.
He got super defensive in his reply and called me a no name wrestler.

i don't think you know what beta means kiddo

damn, that's really sad

>he doesn't know the manmore brocode

I think he was going for a vomiting motion.
You know finger to the mouth.

his channel is full of that shit, to the point that the manlet managed to cultivate an atmosphere of fear in his comment section by systematically lashing out at his even beta-er subs who now mitigate every criticism to the point where the whole thing feels like even more of a joke.
he tries to be confident but he just comes off as agressive for no reason. he can't even overcompensate properly.
also he tries to associate himself with threatening social categories he only knows through tv, such as niggers (calling people "cats" lmao), vatos and some kind of 40's NY mobster (that fucking accent gets me everytime)

I physically cringed

But, is he wrong?

I couldn't stop staring at the broken blinds.

is that a thing though? I think it was a cry for help or something. Maybe it's just something he can't help. he knows what he is. Maybe he just enjoys the public humiliation, like that Q&A in which he dubs himself "ManletDestiny", telling his subcribers they can call him that, with some kind of fake "ya I'm owning it boii" laughter that fooled no one and was really the sound of his own soul being torn to pieces.

>keenobawdy
>manmore
lol no greg is 5'10" IIRC

Yeah thats a thing see pic related. Maybe its more common of a gesture here in yurop.
If thats what he intended then he really butched the gesture but it could also be a unconscious thing. I watch his videos and take his advice but its obvious that hes got some deep complexes surrounding masculinity and maybe his height.

Forgot pic