Make sure to bulk up with cockroach milk lads

Make sure to bulk up with cockroach milk lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapulines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can i buy it in gallons?

whatever it takes!

Just get a Turkish gf, get her pregnant and there you go, free roach milk anytime you need.

kek

Sheep milk is the best, but it's expensive as fuck and almost impossible to buy in gallons.

whats up with Veeky Forums and their inclination to breed cockroaches

what about the important stuff, like hormones faggot? Go drink your liquid estrogen.
Meanwhile big boys know that goat milk has the lowest hormone count, and is closest thing to human milk.

Who are you talking to?
Goat milk is superior to cow milk.
Sheep milk is superior to both, that's the point.

Is that what they use for turkish youghurt?

Are you replying to everything with this?

Thats right goyim no more beef and chicken, get to farming those juicy insects

Are they cheap though? That's a dealbreaker

>not sucking off a million cockroaches a day for max gains
not gonna make it

Of course Chaim, insects are the next big thing! I mean, how can we possibly feed the 20 billion goy- I mean, poor, starving Africans while we're wasting resources on beef and chicken production! You goys better get used to it.

Now if you'll excuse me, my waiter overcharged me 15 cents on my Wagyu steak.

At last, an export market for Turkey

I actually know this Turkish girl that's really hot, she claims she's pure Turkish but she's very blonde (not from the bottle, you can tell she's covered with dat deliecious blonde peach fuzz) with blue eyes, she's also petite and very Veeky Forums. Maybe she's like Swedish or something and is just fucking with me.

why are liberals obsessed with making us eat insects?

Whatever it takes goddamnit

They envision a future with 20 billion people, with no Whites left.

because thats what africans and south americans are forced to live on

i read somewhere the ottomans kept a lot of blonde slaves in their harems back in the time. so theres a chance she might be saying the truth

Ottoman empire was multiethnic.Also muh crusades left some Euro DNA.

Last time I was in Turkey is got regularly mistaken for a Turk. Am Slavic and Swiss.

Crickets are legit tasty tho.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapulines

Aren't chapulines just a specific type of cricket that taste good... that's the type they put in tacos or cricket protein powder? Like, every other species tastes like shit?

This
Fuck off, you retarded fucking weeb. This meme will never catch on. I'm politely requesting that you stop spamming it.

I dont know user. I know chapulines from different regions look diferent, but they all taste pretty much the same tbqh

Someone post the cockroach man from this board
the guy who made a massive cockroach hive and eats them

kek

Total control over lesser forms of life (cockroaches, hamplanets, manlets)

>politely

>Humans arent limited by a population growth curve!
It's gonna happen eventually

>They envision a future with 20 billion people, with no Whites left.
a man can only dream

Yeah, living in a planetary slum sounds great.

I think you mean jews
More goyim = more slave labour and insects are plentiful as a source of food. Meat would be reserved for jews while goyim would be fed rations, cooked insects and stew.
See 1984

>living in a planetary slum
as long as there are no whites, sure

why is the answer never 'make vasectomies widely available and stop all welfare and free healthcare'
like the population only gets to 20 billion if you support it

Who could be behind this I wonder

dont insult me by comparing me to the jew scum. the are responsible for all the degeneracy that is spreading in the society

Indian? Arab? Chink?

Yes

>eating insects
>bad

Fuck off you /pol/ retards. You're the reason I left the fucking board. You take things to the fucking extreme, constantly. Eating insects has great benefits:

>incredibly protein dense
>nutritious
>incredibly cheap to farm
>need FUCK ALL space compared to conventional livestock

Also what the fuck is up with that think gif? creeped me out for a second

but at the end of the day you are still eating fucking bugs

>In the apocalypse there will be nothing but man and cockroaches.
>In the grim future of the year 40,000 there is only GOMAD.

sounds good

Wow what are you racist or something?
"""Low-income""" women having 8 kids from 6 different men is perfectly normal

>but at the end of the day you're still drinking puss filled bovine excretion.

gross is a state of mind

Fuck all your bad vibes. Bugs have lots of protons and very little fat. It has nothing to do with jews vs goyim ffs.

I'd be up to spend the money for it but I can't even find it for sale

jackasses - it would be synthesized. nobody is going to actually milk some roaches

Speak for yourself. I'm currently working on a patent for the world's first self-sustaining roach Farm with automatic milking machines and 100 million roaches

will these be free range roaches?

Well technically there is no legal definition for free-range roaches at the moment. So yes

who gives a fuck. they're roaches. they don't' feel pain in the way mammals, reptiles, and birds do. they don't *think*. they don't have feelings.

i'm not even remotely racist though I just think people should pay for their own shit

I mean my gf is black

>I mean my gf is black
do you pay for her shit?

Of course its cheap, ever live in an old apartment building? We can convert them into milk factories

>cattle have feelings

loll tell me more while i cut another slice of this delicious salami

and you know this how?

What are green houses on the moon for 500?

>milk is puss

Oh you're just malnourished. Explains everything.

Cow milk contains blood and pus dipshit.

can they be red, then ill go

>(((Vogelstein)))
I am disappointed in you guys desu

>This meme will never catch on
It’s already a normie meme senpai

>CNN

Cockroach milk confirmed for gains goblin

Kek

>MUH BUGS
>LE POL LE POL

Quit being so mad bug boy. Please fucking leave again.

>user hasn't taken the blood and puss pill and doesn't realize puss is where massive gains really come from.
Never going to make it.

Kek
Fuckin mudslimes, amiright?

Bug protein is a Jewish plot through and through. I will never stoop down to the level of a beast and eat insects.

inb4 that one cockroach farmer shows up ITT

>pure
>Turkish
my fucking sides

Jews can´t eat shrimps right? Can they eat other arthropods? No even memeing, its a legit cuestion.
I ask you since you are so clearly jewish.

>Scientists: Penis "milk" is remarkably rich in protein, fat, and sugar.

Where can I buy some of this penis milk? Do they sell it on bodybuilding.com?

>not making your own raw penis milk cheese
never gonna make it

>consuming your own penis milk
it drains your body of nutrients to be produced in the first place

he is Turkish

Probably not liberals pushing it, liberals are just the most useful of idiots. My bet is the push is coming from genetic modification companies and food giants like Kraft and Nestle. These companies recognize the enormous profit potential of insects and want to exploit it but require cultural shift before it will happen. Liberals want cultural shift because any existing culture is oppressive in their eyes, therefore they're the natural ally for the cause.

But it's even more simple than that in reality: liberals and monopolistic corporations are the biggest parasites on the planet and their leaders are all lizards.

they are more pure than americans tho.
Americans are basically rape babies or descendants of the British.

also checkm

You mean
>conservatives: uh oh! I have a problem, but I live in the Bible belt so there's no point in not being a fatass
>liberals: uh oh! Society has a problem. Better tax sugar and soda and work towards decreasing childhood obesity

It's pretty common to breed roaches as feeders. I got a tank setup for my bearded dragon.

>step on scale
>uh oh, society has a problem! The solution is more taxes, that'll stop me from eating my third pizza!

>if i blame society for my life then i'm not responsible when i fuck up

Why are liberals so hopelessly neurotic?

We may be brown but atleast we didn't destroy Constantinople we came into a nearly empty land and built a pretty good country until it got subverted.
Let's melt the ice caps and farm bugs in Antarctica which will be the new wild west + robots like West World.