Life after getting shredded

What were your experiences with women after you got shredded? (below 10% bodyfat)

How differently did girlfriends, ex-gfs & female friends/co-workers behave around you?

Did you have more success with women?

The answer is going to be better, until some “ripped” autismo posts “>tfw still no gf” a quarter through the thread and gets a dozens of (you)s for some reason.

>go back to /fat/ op

Women care more about what job you do, how much you earn, and what properties or cars you have, more than they do how your body looks.

Just don't be fat.

Damn that woman is adorable

>lifting for female
truly one who will never make it

Lifting for girls is lifting for yourself - you do it so you can get laid

how would women know what job i do, how much i earn, and what i own before i even speak to them?

Social proof.

Clothing, haircut, watch, car, shoes, belt, people around you, how other people treat you, etc.

Yeah and then you have a kid you didn't want or catch feelings and become "that middle aged fat guy who says he'll go to the gym every week but never does"
Lifting for yourself is lifting for yourself. Lifting to get girls is lifting to get girls. They aren't mutually exclusive, you can have multiple reasons to lift, but your primary reason should be for yourself, for your health, wellbeing, and appearance.

Something seems so off with his proportions

His arm seems really lanky. Plus a slight hourglass figure

They won't, but if you think being ripped means you'll have women literally lining their vaginas up you're probably wrong.

It helps, it gets initial interest. But just being ripped alone gives you a very short expiration period. You could fuck a girl if you have good game just from looking good. But if you're an autismo with a mediocre job and no money you'll likely just get some initial mires and then they'll completley ignore you.

>how else am I supposed to seek validation through women
>how else am I supposed to feed my insecurities
>Oh I know! I'll work weelly weelly hard instead be being lazy so that women validate me

>How am I going to kick this vodka addiction?
>Hmmm, what if I switch from vodka to whiskey?!

>Fighting fire with fire
>Not fighting fire with water

>But if you're an autismo with a mediocre job and no money you'll likely just get some initial mires and then they'll completley ignore you.

SCRAM WEIRDO

>It helps, it gets initial interest. But just being ripped alone gives you a very short expiration period. You could fuck a girl if you have good game just from looking good. But if you're an autismo with a mediocre job and no money you'll likely just get some initial mires and then they'll completley ignore you.

This right here is the 100% god honest truth & reality.

Hence why lifting for women is utterly pointless unless your plan of action is to be some mysterious chad, who they never really find out about your real life (ie: a total loser with zero status)

Coping mechanisms.

But yeah, any body better than a natty with average genes training hard for 2 years (or on juice for one year, or that juicey juice with amazing genes in 6 months) is now just showing off for other men to compliment your body. Body is mostly height, frame and low bf... she doesn't care if your delts look like pumpkins or if your biceps are 20+ inches.

Just think of it lime this. Have you ever seen some ugly complete retard at the gym that looks jacked?

Okay, now imagine how painful it would be to make friends with that guy. It would be like pitying them." Oh you work [whatever job] and work out a lot? Cool cool ya man right on". It's basically like talking to a stay at home corn-bread mother, or a teenage girl who wears snapbacks (Yolo).

On top of that the guy is ugly; he looks like he smells like mayonaise.

That's what it's like for a woman to even approach, or be approached by you. Now imagine how much they want to have sex with you.

Face and body over money and personality. Thats cute.

>calling Hugh ugly
Actually kill yourself you pathetic fatass

thots want money but you don't want thots

>THOTs
nah that's not a reward

>be me
>fit
>complete autismal
>now this has happened probably 3 or four times already
>worshipping the iron on the cable pushdown machine
>this blond 6/10 with a rocking body and her 8/10 short pixie brunette friend always pick a spot across doing hyperextensions
>while Im busy pushing the pixie just stares at me for extended periods of time
>she watches me for a set or two and then always comes by and starts using the machine right next to mine
>I fuckoff and go do planks
Jesus Christ whats wrong with me. My dick aches when I look at her. Please help me fit.

What was her name, user?

By that definition Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet would be the most desirable men in the world. Hugh was handsome as fuck and liked whores with daddy issues. He wasn't even that rich... he was at his peak but had to sell several of his mansions over the years. And tonnes of his girlfriends and wives cheated on him very publicly.

>money, status, car, money, status, clothes
average face coping itt.

The cope is a bit understandable, due to the "halo effect" handsome men are able to get high paying jobs with ease.

help yourself

Kindly tell her her form is shit and offer to correct it

It's fucking weird but dogs respect me more

>Be dyel
>Dogs always passive around me, never give me much attention when I'm playing with them
>Get fit
>Dogs will actively seek my attention

I'll be at the park and dogs will abandon their owners to demand and beg that I play with them

My best friend's dog hated me but now when I go round he's all over me

Wtf dogs

Kek

are you literally autistic?

>6 years after the year of our Lord Costanza
>not lifting to pick up dog-bros

See
New flash....it wears off fast

depends

are you naked/without a shirt?
>omg user, you look so big and nice!

are you dressed without extra tight fuccboy clothing?
>omg user, you're so skinny you should eat

>...and now I can talk to animals!

man imagine if you walked into a zoo

>fat and shitty personality
-strangers are shitty/neutral to you
-basically ignored by girls sexually, will avoid eye contact
-will talk to you but will never respect you

>fit and shitty personality
-girls check you out and actually initiate conversations with you
-random strangers will be nicer
-get wolf whistled when doing cardio at night
-more success on tinder/ONS in bars

Getting fit is just the beginning, you need to have confidence and be intelligent, so get studying and stop being a beta faggot when it comes to ladies, have an abundance mentality and don't get oneitis, remember girls are only human, just like you.

no joke, there must be something about your body language or your smell that makes dogs think you're the alpha they must befriend. strongly consider smell. did you change any of your hygiene habits lately? new shampoo, deodorant, aftershave, anything like that?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

They 'care' about those things, but those things don't arouse them, dumbass.

>lifting for women is utterly pointless
>It helps, it gets initial interest.
so which is it?
Instead of discouraging people from lifting maybe you should encourage them to develop personality, rather than become some cuckold provider for a burnt out whore like that's an achievement.

This.

>>It helps, it gets initial interest.

That can be enough and a complete game changer.

When I was a fatfuck (and not even that fat compared to some here, as I never broke 250lb) I was practically invisible. I didn't exist for all intents and purposes. Sure, I could have approached, but it also came with crippling self esteem issues, as well as stopping that initial 'eyes meeting across the room' connection.

Since I hit 199lb I've started getting noticed again and eye contact. Along with the self confidence boost that the weight loss AND being noticed have given me, I feel better about approaching.

Again, getting initial interest is fucking massive. It's the difference between not even having a chance and having the same chance any any other guy.

I'd even dare say, law of averages, someone is going to be drunk or desperate or just horny enough to fuck you at some point even if you have the worst game in the world... as long as you are noticing eachother. If you are a fatfuck who might as well be a part of the scenery then you are never getting fucked.

Perhaps I should've been more precise with my question.

I'm not merely talking about getting "fit" but getting shredded as fuck, i.e. below 10% bodyfat level.

You can be buff and muscular but not everyone is gonna have veins popping out of their arms and ripped abs.

My question was, how differently do women react to a shredded dude with less than 10% bodyfat compared to just some 18%+ buff guy.

I think anything below 12% yields diminishing returns.

really? how so?

6'4" 235. Currently Rep 265 bench, 315 dead, 275 squat (should be higher) 8% lowest, currently 11%. Started at 300lb about 4 years ago. Fat and weak. Kept my eye on the prize. Finally made it this spring. First year cut down to 210 skinny fat (still high teens bf). Did a clean bulk for 9 months, and 3 month Keto cut down to 220 and mid teens bf. Did another clean bulk for 9 months and 3 months Keto cut to 230 at 12%bf. Dirty bulk for 8 months and hard cut for 4 months down to 235 at 8% this spring.

My dedication in the gym translated to everything else in my life. I got addicted to the results from the work and therefore got addicted to the work. my career felt a similar impact. My access to women totally changed. I'm not an ugly guy but I'm not a model either. 5to6/10. Went from dating kinda chubby women to women I never thought id have access to.

It made me a better person in almost all respects.

being fit and handsome makes life easier in general, not just with woman. people like a pretty face, and a pretty body to go with it is like life on easy mode.

Forgot to add, ex girlfriend basically threw herself at me when we last saw one another. It was sad because I'm not interested. Female coworkers that are still at the company that knew me before treat me better and are always trying to find a way to say hi to me. Before I was ignored.

I think that's the oddest part. Seeing women acting like fools in the silly little ways they try to make their presence known to you.

Always very nice to read stories like this. Congratulations on everything. Keep it up, mate.

Oh bloody hell.

You want the package? Become a gardener, create your business and you'll get everything.

Money? Check
Physique? Check. Remember that getting fit is 70-80% what you eat? You'll get plenty of exercise, work your muscles all around and even recruit some you never imagined.
Goal? Check. You've a business to develop (up to you how far)
Possibility to make cheesy remarks? Check.
Something to be passionate about? Check.

I could go on.

Drop your weights, pick up your life and do something about it.

Source: me

Thanks for the advice. I'm aware that lifting & looks aren't everything but what you just wrote can't be mentioned often enough because it's so important.

Absolutely true.

Being fit: WIN

Pic NOT related.

I'm Pic related is me at 18% last February before my cut down to 8%. Sorry don't have a current photo where my face isn't covered.

Yeah. The girl I'm dating now always finds a reason to touch my abs. I don't think I've noticed too much of a difference between 12ish and 8ish. Anything in that region seems kind of the same to women unless she's a fitness chick, and the one I dated last spring was batshit crazy.

>before my cut down to 8%

Pics

Don't have a current pic on my phone where my face is hidden. Like I said.

Seriously, I'm not even shredded and probably wont ever be, but losing 100lbs and changing up my looks a bit really brought out how handsome I am and people treat me way differently now. It's bizarre sometimes.

All phones have native photo editors that have cropping.

>actually believing this
the redpill is still the greatest meme ever created. Thousands of guys literally getting trolled into being as unfuckable as possible, and people still fall for it

>Thousands of guys literally getting trolled into being as unfuckable as possible

Like how?

I got work in adult and commercial modeling, as well as a poly relationship where I get to sleep with whomever. Life on easy mode.

Vast majority of "redpilled" men still have trouble getting sex from women after implementing redpill teachings into their lives. Just look at how many people in incel/redpill spaces (case in point reddit lmao) are still fucking miserable. Hell, most people that subscribe to radical far-right ideology hate themselves and each other--look at the /pol/ catalogue at any given time and there'll be at least three different threads of people talking about how sorry they are for themselves. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

true. women always look at my shoes when they're checking me out

Protip:

They are what they are BEFORE the taking the redpill.

the "redpill" is just a cynical view at the truth. both cynicism and realism are uncomfortable ways of being so naturally people who already suffer are more likely to give these things a shot. some alpha Chad who lucked into being part of the top 10% by birthright isn't going to start thinking too hard about why he's successful. why would he? he has nothing to gain from expending all that energy and bumming himself out by thinking about uncomfortable truths. the point, so far, is that "redpill" philosophy by its very nature filters out anyone who is successful at life already.

so then, of the losers who embrace uncomfortable truths, how many should suddenly become successful by virtue of knowing the truth? why would they? why would knowing the truth about success lead to success? being attractive is what leads to success, not knowledge. if you're born ugly you can know whatever you want, you'll never be attractive.

tl;dr: measuring the accuracy of memes associated with "red pill" by the success of the people who embrace these memes is retarded. you're retarded.

Estimating your dick size lmao.
But in all seriousness shoes complete your outfit, so it's better to have something at least decently fashionable. Most of Veeky Forums doesn't give a shit about appearance outside of the actual body, but most people pick up on these things

>measuring the accuracy of memes associated with "red pill" by the success of the people who embrace these memes is retarded
Men who memorize pick up maneuvers and attempt to act "alpha" are the ones trying (and failing) to be successful. Maybe the reason why so many men involved in the redpill community are so sad is because they refuse to work on being a better person and instead blame society for their shortcomings. Considering that you seem to unironically believe that looks are everything, that chads can't be self-aware, and that the redpill has any semblance of truth to it, it looks like you fell for the meme too. Just some food for thought.

>she doesn't care if your delts look like pumpkins or if your biceps are 20+ inches.

Except they do. Maybe not the exact size of your muscles, but being visibly muscular is very alluring to women. They're called secondary sex characteristics. Shit like body/facial hair, bone structure (including height), voice depth, muscle build, etc. all things that are alluring to females on a subconscious level.

LOL ACCEPT THE REAL REDPILL.

THE LOOKS MONEY STATUS PILL U KEKS

>Except they do. Maybe not the exact size of your muscles, but being visibly muscular is very alluring to women. They're called secondary sex characteristics. Shit like body/facial hair, bone structure (including height), voice depth, muscle build, etc. all things that are alluring to females on a subconscious level.

>you seem to unironically believe that looks are everything

Not everything, just most things including 100% of the first impression. Looks don't guarantee access to sex or relationships, you still have to make it happen, you still need some balls and social skills after the initial contact. But the world of "dating" really only exists for attractive men. Consider that the average woman rates the average man as below average looking. And consider that OkCupid removed the "personality" rating because there was a complete correlation between that rating and looks. In other words, good looking people are assumed to have a great personality until they prove otherwise, and vice versa for ugly people. Ugly people are by default assumed to be terrible people. So this is absurd:

>they refuse to work on being a better person

Being a decent person does not open any doors. It's what you need once you're already through the door. If women aren't paying attention now then working on your "personality" is not going to change a thing.

>that chads can't be self-aware

I didn't say this, but if you are sexually successful and you think it's all about "personality" then you would prove that point without me ever having to make it. Not realizing that your looks do all the work for you would be prime lack of self-awareness.

You need bits of everything really. Face, money, height, body, personality, a mild belief of conspiracy theories. All of it.
Personally I don't think there's a perfect match or combination that is a guaranteed success, mostly because women don't want a completely perfect guy and they are all different anyway.
From my experience the leanest I got was 8%, but I got the most attention from fluid druids at 11% because I was still lean but thicker and more manly as they put it.
I remember I first took my shirt off with this girl and she was just like "fucking Jesus. You are literally not at all anything I would usually go for. I don't like your hair you don't have a beard I don't like your dress code and I usually date thin guys but I cannot get over how fucking hot you are" but now I'm just at %15 and i can still slay. I haven't slept with a million people but Im definitely content. People are always like "it's just confidence bro" and it is.
Not confidence in approaching girls, but confidence in yourself. Just in general. Being confident in knowing you're on your way to whatever it might be that you define as greatness. That's the confidence you need

That's the same thing i've read. Basically 12 percent is supposed to be what you are aiming for. It said something along the lines of it really emphasizes the bone structure in your face on top of the developing of abs.

>Being confident in knowing you're on your way to whatever it might be that you define as greatness. That's the confidence you need

Well said brother.

Found my new reason to lift, thanks user

Q for shredded guys

currently cutting, eating 2600 calories per day

i'm at about 1800 for the day so far...don't really feel hungry. am i gonna kill my gains if i go to bed or will it be ok/will i lose a little extra fat this week?

sitting at 14ish percent right now and really getting sick of my fat stomach

12% BF is ideal when it comes to attracting females.

Just make sure you get your protein.

>caring about what women want
Unless you are planning on giving it away to these hoes, your money and properties should only mean something to you.

you're always hungry and irritable with very low levels of energy all day. in the gym you feel like a god as your striations and veins are clearly visible. your confidence levels are high. your testosterone levels are at an all-time low and you have a hard time getting an erection