Does Veeky Forums study?

Does Veeky Forums study?
Does Veeky Forums have a degree?

I dropped out first year and made an app that's gotten pretty big in my city.

School is for suckers.

>school is for suckers
t. wagecuck

Have an engineering masters degree
College is free in my country so no debt.

Worked for Norwegian millitary company for a year so once i got back to my shitty country i had saved 5 years of average national paycheck

Good feels

fuck school. fuck work too. neet masterrace is here to do jack shit.

In school, I'm a vet so they pay me to go. Working on a double major in history and french, will probably go to grad school. Would like to teach at a collegiate level someday.

nope. dropped out in 10th grade. school is for losers tbqh

Yes Im studying mechatronics. I love it. Gratz if you can make it without specializing in something.

did you mean electromechanics?

No I did not?

I'm doing accounting. I want to infiltrate the banks and photocopy my nutsack and uncircumcised cock to fuck around with the jews

>masters degree in mechanical engineering
>Work in medical devices field
>design and research into improving replacement knee joints and other shit

Britcuck tho.

I'm studying law

lol

Mechatronics is a mashup of Mechanical and Electronic retard

>Britcuck
Strewth faggot

>study geology and chemistry

Feels OK man

Degree in soils and agronomy. I'm waiting for pot to become legal in my state so I can make some real money.

what kind of app?
also I study computer science at university

Britbong too

>Not going into business
I got a BA in Marketing Management, 70k a year graduate job. Suck it. Only problem is the stinky niggers on the tube

MBA in finance

What do you do? Can you do anything with a bachelors in Finance or should I switch to business admin/accounting?

t. future Finance major

PharmD

I work at a large pharmaceutical company doing strategy work. Shits awesome, but all the travel eats into gym time.

Studying BSC IT

almost everybody is gonna be a neet in 20 years when we're all replaced with robots anyway, so why not start now?

Occupational Therapy, EMT-A.
What got me fit to begin with.

A ile bierzesz na klatÄ™?

I'm studying business economics and math minor

Mechanical engineering graduate looking for a job and also doing 2 modules of finance. Pretty meh tho

What companies recruit at your school?

Nah I like engineering and working in medical devices allows me to help design products that help people.

People in marketing and Londoners in general are scum and should kill themselves immediately.

Nah we'll still make good target practice for drone bombings in the great depopulation war. Imagine a struggling platoon of fat, loud stupid Am*ricans in your sights as you relaese that sweet payload they've been voting themselves into their entire diabetic lives

wlasnie tak kozak w necie pizda w swiecie

I'm an independent trader, was in consulting for awhile

I'd stick with finance or accounting personally, stay away from admin or marketing

Sounds cool.

Got a degree in engineering, probably 15k in debt but managed to get a job at one of the big 4 and paid that debt off within 6 months lol

About to start my first semester at uni in Germany, so no tuition fees.

Also in talks for a potential job, where I'll be running business development for a copywriting agency, for which I get 10% of the contract value for each paying client i bring in through the door.

Can any anons give me advice? I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage it if I'm studying at the same time. I'll probably have to give up my social life, maybe even give up lifting.

I'm thinking about mechatronics, main plan is CS though. I want the electronic and computer engineering parts but I fucking hate physics. Could choose EE too but I heards it's really demanding and doesn't seem very interesting.

Also, majoring in Economics.

Changed my major multiple times. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. I dropped out and now I'm back in school, but I fucking hate it. I thought about going into accounting, but holy fuck I hate it now. I'm 24 now and I feel like an old fuck thats just wasting his time here. I want to work in a nice office space. I thought about working as a recruiter or in maybe in HR because I'm good with dealing with other peoples BS just from working in shitty wage cuck jobs
DESU I just want to leave school, quit my restaurant job and just work somewhere that isn't toxic. I just want to work with people who don't always talk about memes or don't always talk about how shit life is. I just want to be around people who will motivate me to do better in life. I've been at my current job for 7 years and its killing me slowly.

Not him, but do you mean day trading? If so, where did you get the capital? And how's it been going for you?

You mean that in a metaphorical way right?

I have a psychology degree and I'm saving up for my masters in neuroscience

then again I'm doing it because I find it interesting not to get a job in the field

no I mostly swing or long term trade

saved money from initialing working, also manage my family money which is somewhat substantial

Yes I do, OP.

I graduated with a dual degree in physics and computer engineering and now I am in my last year at Harvard Medical School, set to make ~300k/yr after I graduate.

School isn't for suckers.

Are you having a stroke?

Don't worry user. I'm 27 and back in college to fix my gpa after letting myself go and getting too involved with a unfaithful girl. Getting my Masters in Bioinformatics in 2 years. We're all gonna make it.

Graduate student at HBS reporting in.

Women love educated men.

Currently an undergrad getting my BS in Cell&Molec. Bio. Going that premed route and I wanna hang myself. School is hard. Only 1 more year.

damn, i also go to Harvard Business School.

What cohort are you in?

wyjebac Ci?

Physics student at Caltech here.

On track to graduate next spring.

The only "suckers" are lazyfucks who don't have the heart or discipline to study hard enough to get into a decent college.

user, can you please speak American?

tfw not a dumb lad, but wageslaving hard ebcause i quit university.

I know i should pursue education and get better job but i have no idea what should i study.

this. it's pretty easy to get into an ivy league school as long as you put in a decent amount of effort and aren't retarded.

First year of BA in Buisness Studies, 10k a year.
I did one year of marketing in a stupid establishment for 1k a year, so Daddy decided to step it up, it's a lot of money for an education in Brussels.

I'm a 1st year medical student at Stanford. Hoping to become a cardiologist after I graduate

will tinder sloots like me more if I put my education on my profile?

please respond

you're a dumbass tbqh

currently studying CS at Stanford

Have an AS as a physical therapist assistant, about to finish bachelors in exercise science before i apply to a doctorate of Physical Therapy program. Make 45/h as a physical therapist assistant. Real chill job.

Where do you fucks live? I'm in Lyman, looking for fellow DYEL gym buds.

EECS student at MIT

Drowning in student loans right now T_T

Luckily I got a full time offer already, contingent upon my gradation, that pays $225,000 per year

I put yale even though I go to community college and it gets a lot of artsy girls to meet me

>Veeky Forums is a board full of HBS/Stanford/Caltech/MIT kids
>only one person has posted proof

rly makes u tink...

I got the same letter from Stanford last year when they rejected me.

I study chemical engineering at Harvard.

Thinking about switching to CS though

>mechatronics
Meme degree, you're bad mech-E and a worse electro-E

Every fucking job / school thread is like this. Everybody on fit is an ivy league soon to be millionaire, didn't put know?

did you expect anything else really?

come thru to wilbur, bro

gee if only most of people were larping fags

i have very basic education, i started studying forestry but dropped it because a) stupidity b) life situation

Now i kinda want to improve my life situation because >cutting fish for minimal wage
for rest of my life doesnt seem that appealing.

Kinda interested in psychology and biomechanics (kinesiology i think) due to lifting memes, but not sure if education in those fields would net me decent job that i would enjoy.

thoughts?

19 yo high school senior here. Is a 3.3 GPA good enough for public state schools, such as UPitt or Arizona?

Georgia Tech grad here. No need to lie about that because that school is a shithole and no one would brag about it. Fell for the pure sciences meme.

>tfw you are the colony of your former colony
How do we get the Americans OUT? Shit is embarrassing.

Maybe the people that are proud or happy with what they're doing are the only ones that respond. Others don't because they feel inadequate.

I get it tho, boasting on a south american combat boot restoration forum is for losers.

extreme doubt
also pic related have fun

That's my student ID, dude.

lel

Shoulda just picked an easy major and taken the classes required for med school on the side (those are a joke. What's the hardest class like orgo 2 lmao)

You are a rational person, just follow the economic incentives :)

ms aerospace engineering

planes r cool

Not stupid for dropping forestry bro. I ditched it and am glad I did. That shit is a dead end field. I can't speak for the others you mentioned but if you are still into outdoors/wildlife you could go the wildlife science route or horticulture. They would open you up to a broader range of jobs.

>easy major
he said he was in mol cell/bio dude, that shit is like 60% chicks, doesn't get much easier

But it's so close to the Cheetah!

CMU SCS student here.

Pretty average school desu so no reason for me to brag.

Surprised to see so many Ivy League students here, though.

yeah dude let me just walk forty minutes cross campus to get to Rinconada or Otero or some shit you undergraduate fuckface I hate you so much

I went to a small liberal arts school and did my MBA at Mizzou

degrees were free so that was nice

Which is overpriced shit. On the flipside, if you're in your upper 20s, live in a major city, and have a decent degree/job, it's like a total role reversal on dating sites. Never been more successful with women even though my career has had major setbacks.

>Does Veeky Forums study?
Starting from 3rd year medical school to become maxfax surgeon
>Does Veeky Forums have a degree?
Dentist

psychology is a degree you do to do other fields
I wanted to go clinical and those posts are gold dust
however psychology is great for things like social work, advertising and mental health nursing

How many posters in this thread would you say are fraudin'?

60%? 70%?

>aerospace engineering
>can't spell playnz

doubt it

>Didn't want to go to school
>Father died at 18
>Mother harped on me that I had to go
>Literally threw me out right before I took a construction job, no public transit because rural area, no car because she had my keys
>Sisters doubled down on me, would come to the house saying I was a let-down
>Give in
>Spent 5 years of my life with inner turmoil
>Now have useless degree
>Met caring, loving GF along the way who helped me recover some of my dignity
>After all that, finally built enough resilience to tell them to fuck off

I hate myself so much for going. I can't stand it.

Haven't lived in Atlanta in years and ultimately I was glad I left but yes, I agree that that was definitely my most successful time with women. Marriage kind of puts a damper on all that though.

>Does Veeky Forums study?
Just started studying Business IT about a month ago in University of Applied Sciences.
>Does Veeky Forums have a degree?
IT from vocational school.

>much easier
Any social science, history, economics, political science etc.

Dodged that bullet. Wasted 3 years supporting fiance while she got her nursing degree, now that I'm single and back in Atlanta it's insane how eligible you become. Still have the ring though so at least she didn't keep that.

>shit lifts
>shit face
>shit voice
>shit height
>mediocre frame
>shit personality
>prestigious degree

am i going to make it, Veeky Forums?

BSc in molecular biology, last year of master currently (structural/biochem), starting PhD next winter.

currently thinking about which field is worth pouring 55h min per week of my life into.

Not with that attitude