What flavour should I get next? I've used double rich chocolate for years and it's boring now

What flavour should I get next? I've used double rich chocolate for years and it's boring now.

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Protein-Vanilla/dp/B000GIQT3I/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1507260575&sr=8-1&keywords=gold standard whey protein 10 lbs vanilla ice cream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I stick with a tried and true vanilla base. That way I can church it up with whatever flavor I'm feeling. If you're bored and feeling creative, this might work for you. Add some fruit, PB, granola, dark chocolate, whatever you want really.

Rocky Road

it's the true patricians flavor

i tried just about every flavor and this was the worst one, its truly the flavor of homosexuals

lmao ok white boy

I stick with vanilla personally. Not only does it taste okay, but it blends well with other stuff.

Key lime pie or go home losers

What about protein cookies? Could you guys tell me a bit about them?

i feel like this flavor wouldnt mix well with a lot of stuff thoughg

Been using Birthday Cake for a month now and I'm digging it.

It was my favorite junk food so it curbs the cravings

>discussing flavored proton powder
>ew this one is yucky
flavors like "birthday cake"?! you fucking children are never gonna make it

Seconding the birthday cake. It's pretty alright.

If anybody has tried the white chocolate, would you recommend it?

>overpaying for organic whey
>not vegan

Never gonna make it

Mocca cappuccino is great with some milk. Definitely my favorite flavor.

My favorite was always extreme milk chocolate, but maybe i should give birthday cake a shot

why you take this whey you fat fag, stop wasting your money on that shit

What a waste of money, if youre in the UK/Europe just get some whey from myprotein, just as good but more servings and a lot cheaper.

myprotein is shit, they underdose their whey.

google it, there's been independent testing on myprotein's whey which came up with like 60% protein concentration for their alleged 80% whey

btw, ON also underdoses their whey, most companies do. ON came up with like ~65% for their 80% whey.

whey, like most supplements, is unnecessary unless if you have some dietary restrictions which call for it.

focus on whole foods. i guarantee you it's not the supplements that will get you big and dry, it's drugs, food, training and rest. mostly drugs though.

Well this is news to me, as someone who is cutting and taking 170g protein a day. What whey is the best value for money?

So theres not as much protein per serving as they claim? (1 scoop is 22g protein)

ON gold standard, hence why we're discussing it

>i over shot how much protein i need
>"no, you troglodyte, i read how much, muh science."
>i cant be expected to eat all my protein, i need supplements
>i fall for the protein jew
>im new to lifting or refuse to advance and am a product of marketing
>"my lifts go way up with this protein."
>"this protein is healthy for me and is peer reviewd to be exactly what they claim."

All of you dorks hit at least two of these on the head. Grow up, lift and eat. Dont obsess over supplementation and have fun.

I got cake donut and it fucking sucks after a week dont do it

This is false, they all under dose but no as much as you claim, that report youre talking about is false and came out in 2015 by some spanish company.

This website ranks myprotein #1 for quality and value, while ON isnt even in the top 10

I got cookies and cream and it taste like shit. No where near does it taste like cookies and cream. Taste like chemicals.

DELET

Get a fruit flavor like strawberry and mix it with nonfat greek yogurt. Tastes way better than a shake.

What does the birthday cake taste like? I'm guessing taste like cake batter but in liquid form?

the coffee flavor is alright at best

Unfalvored masterrace here
I mix in cocoa powder and brown sugar and get a better-tasting shake. Plus warm water and it's like hot chocolate.

>NOT SIPPING ON ISOFLEX

ISHYGDDT

>fell for the protein shake neme

Only buy UNFLAVORED, you dumb cuck.

Strawberry with a frozen banana and a bit of whole milk is my favorite way to whey

I got double choc but after tasting vanilla I wish I got that instead

shit nigga you should have ordered a couple weeks ago it was about $50 for 11lbs

you're thinking of whey concentrate which has lower proton content

I was looking around on Amazon and some of the reviews said they changed the formula in the past year and made it worse. Is it still the best choice?

Mocha Cappucino or Extreme Milk Chocolate

If you get flavored dexterine, Vanilla ice cream goes well with most of them. I got lemonade dexterine and it tastes like the lemon girl scout cookies.

vanilla ice cream every time

Awww yis man, I get the 10 lb bag off Amazon. Buy bulk or gtfo.

what does labrador say?
they test protein powders all the time
i personally stick with myprotein whey isolate but even eas is fine i guess

Too sweet and only tolerable in milk. Go for French Vanilla Creme or White Chocolate.

with water it's basically vanilla yoohoo

Or you could quit being a little bitch and just drink it.

post amazon link

amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Protein-Vanilla/dp/B000GIQT3I/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1507260575&sr=8-1&keywords=gold standard whey protein 10 lbs vanilla ice cream

oh what the fuck that shit was sold out when I bought my cookies n cream one

Damn that's rough man.

well now I have to wait a month before I can try it

Does it taste just like ice cream with water?

The ice cream more refers to the texture I think. I like it though, but I use dexterine too.

What how can liquid have the same texture as a frozen solid?

think melted ice cream. It's nice and thick.

Nice referral link, cuck

>lime
no dude. It was good the first few times, but then it just becomes absolute shit

Vanilla is the best flavour for everything.

Only time I've even bothered with chocolate flavoured proton powder is when I got a few free sachets of it. It was disgusting.

Treating this like a brotein thread. Which protein is most worth it rn? Used to use ON Gold 3 years back religiously but apparently they changed some shit. I keep seeing myprotein being shilled all over. Is it really worth it?

its time for vanilla son

What about MyProteins "TheWhey"?

people who buy that shit should be on a list

Honestly, wish I never bought Rocky Road, it's garbage.

Best flavour is Peanut Butter Chocolate.

I use protein powder as a not shit for you tasty snack.
Plus, it helps me maintain 200g of protein on a 1500kcal diet.
I know I don't need that much, but protein is more satiating than carbs, and I don't give a fuck about meal timings, so the more protein I consume the longer it takes to digest; idea being my body has enough protein at all times to minimise muscle wastage.

Seems to be working, I'm losing weight, whilst I seem to be maintaining my LBM.

How do I get rid of the foam when I make my protein shake in a blender? It's there with water and with milk.

The peanut butter one.
Power smells like death but kinda tastes like pic related to me.

Shaker bottle.
You're emulsifying the mixture.

I already have one, but what if I wanna blend the protein with like bananas and nuts and shit?

Blend those with a small amount of milk/water, then add to the shaker bottle and powder.

get a shaker with one of the steel spirals inside , not the mesh grate and you can actually shake things like bananas into a smooth drink like substance.

Got 5 kg of my protein cookie and cream, I want to die

CHOCOLATE COCONUT motherfucker. It's delicious

awful

_DONT_ GET COOKIES AND CREAM HOLY SHIT ITS NASTY

this is the worst ive tried by a long whey

whoever told me to get double rich chocolate, kill yourself

such a horrible flavor, i almost puke whenever i drnk it

just get vanilla, it's the only way to be safe

terrible

New to Veeky Forums and I need to know how many servings of this do you guys take a day? Also do you add creatine with it? I'm losing right now so honestly I don't even know if I should be taking protein powder.

Jesus christ this brings up bad memories. At first I liked it but after about 3 weeks I couldnt handle it anymore, I was gagging just opening the tub

Dont mind me
Just being the best protein on the market

YOU NIGGERS WILL NEVER MAKE IT

U N F L A V O R E D W H E Y