FIT TEACHER

Any Veeky Forumsizens looking to become teachers? I am and I was wonder if being ripped or shredded ever helped you in any positive way in the classroom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIJQPX5kxp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

As an ex student I can categorically say I acted up way less in class when a teacher was hot

Only if you're a gym teacher.

Or if you like to teach while point things out via bodybuilder posing.

Just got my BA in psych and was thinking about teaching because I'm great with kids, but I hesitate because there isn't really any movement in the job and it pays like shit.

I was opposite.

I would love to be a teacher. Unfortunately I know those 17-19 year old sluts would be all over me and I'm not sure I'm strong enough to resist. Plus the pay is pure shit.

Hah dream on.

I am trying to become a teacher, it surely helps to be fit cause the kids will respect you more if you are fit. Can't make fat jokes about a fit man.

They did an experiment in my school where they made a boys only class in maths. The theory was without girls we wouldn't have anyone to impress.

The truth is that without girls we were free to act like fucking cretins as much as we wanted without looking stupid in front of the opposite sex.

It didn't help they filled the class with the naughtiest kids in the year.

I think when hit females are around guys tend to play up less because they feel like the females wont be impressed. This has held true throughout my life from my experience. Guys in groups on their own will act like bell ends without the opposite sex there to judge them

I'm looking to be a french teacher, it pays well where I live. Being the jacked, well dressed teacher would be the shit. Also, dat summer travel

Former high school teacher here and I can tell you it doesn't matter. The kids are assholes and there is absolutely no way to discipline them at all. Little Johnny is either a punk with parents who don't give a shit, or a punk with parents who think he is perfect and every shortcoming is your fault. Do not teach.

yeah but it's not those kids I care about

Dude you must not have known any chicks in high school. If there was a young man who was even moderately attractive they all lusted for him like crazy. It's because the teacher is seen as a person of power and authority to a student. Women are awful creatures.

>fuck misbehaving students mothers at their own home as punishment

I think that could work as discipline

hearty kek

You just suck
We had this guy in our class as a substitute throughout high school and I can say 100% everyone listened to the fucking T. He was really laid back to begin with but whenever shit got serious we all shut up.

After class just consisted of "holy shit the teacher is so hot"

He was a bro. Befriended him for senior year cause he noticed I had an interest in lifting, (noob gains still dyel af) but damn was he cool.

tbf they could take me to jail with a huge shit eating grin on my face and my cum soaking into prime student pussy

>guys in groups will act like bell ends without the opposite sex there to judge them

Same experience tbqh.

In classes where the teacher took his role seriously and was in shape I had more respect for the curriculum because a man that understood quality (living a fit life) was taking a subject seriously. He had a good perception of quality and held his subject in high regard

>implying that I should as well

I didn't have this same respect for female teachers unless they were exceptionally serious since female teachers tend to be the norm and are assumed to be there for a check (rather than spiritualt/generative reasons) unless indisputably proven otherwise

I think as long as they're over the age of consent they can't arrest you, just fire you and public shame you.

Onizuka, is that you?

SEE: THAT IS 100% TRUE

>making over 100,000 a year and not working summers sucks

How much money are you looking to make

>over 100,000
kek

>over 100k

Top kek in my state first year teachers make less than 35k

My grandfather was a gym teacher and ripped. He was pretty much the designated Chad of the school. He used to let me chase fat kids around with a broomstick. Good times

Tell us how he buttfucked you in the locker room

Where do teachers make over 100,000?

Science teacher was ripped and had a good face. Respected him a lot even tho he was manlet.

fantasy land

Where do I get a GF like this?

College, even community college. But ofc those gigs require higher qualifications.

In heaven

Professors can make that.

I teach chorus. It's a nice career honestly

university

They don't get summers off. And then lecturers, even a lot of full blown professors don't make anywhere near that. To make that kind of money you have to be tenured in a research heavy field where you crank out one high dollar research grant after the other. That kind of salary is definitely not the norm.

Not to mention that they have to have a phd and I'd hardly consider them teachers. They're professors.

He forgot to mention
>fuck up the Cresta multiple times

There's a site you can check that shows how much every teacher in a school district makes, I forget what it was but I was amazed when i learned my history teacher was making 75k a year in his fucking 40s, given this was in a mid to upper class area

Hate to break it to you but you should've majored in Ed to teach. You'll get eaten alive if you jump straight into teaching.

Canada (though I am speaking of Alberta specifically, its comparable in other provinces).

Pay depends on how much schooling you have done, but typically first year teachers make ~55k a year and this goes up to 80k within 10 years, not sure what the ceiling is though.

OP I am looking to be a teacher, in my last year of undergrad and then a year (or two, depending on the school) of teachers college. I;ve heard if youre a jacked, good looking guy you need to be very conscious of it – don't flirt with girls, don't let girls flirt with you, don't bro down too much with boys, always keep your door open, etc.

tenured department lead of a large expensive private school

My pay increases by about a grand a year, and it'll go up another 2k next year when I get my bachelor's + 18 (halfway to masters) this is my 3rd year, and I'm making 35k, so it's not inconceivable that I'll be making 50ish in my 40s which is pretty cozy in the south

Why are you just repeating what he said?

You must be in Alabama or Mississippi teaching elementary school. They're pretty much the pits for pay even with a masters.

>moderately attractive

Being this delusional

Basically any tenured professor who does research at a decent uni makes over 100k a year. If you're a genius, you can make even more. UCLA pays terry tao 400k a year, for example. I'm sure similarly talented/famous guys at rich private unis (like harvard) can make even more.

A lot of good school districts in the USA can have teachers making near 100k for public school. Most have a tiered system though, so 100k would be like to someone with a bunch of graduate credits/has taken more than the minimal number of classes, and has been working for decades.

I've had two teachers back in highschool that had a good face and were fit like a football/soccer player.
all girls were over them and would comment how hot and all that, also tried to catch their attention

Yes, but there are far more Comp 1 and Sociology 101 teachers at Bumfuck U's than Terry Taos out there.

Gonna go teach English abroad after I get my English BA.
Being a fit foreigner has gotta look good right?

The only non-coach teachers I had that were considerably muscular were both retarded jocks that taught out of the book.

This.

Yes all the high school girls lust after you and if you touch them you lose your career and life.

so helpful my dude

Oh ffs, one more meme English teacher... righto then m8, which weeb country are you obsessed with out of curiosity?

Not a weeb, I just want to snowboard in Japan and pretend I'm living in a cyberpunk novel.

>tfw you will never be prof. Leonard

youtu.be/nIJQPX5kxp4

That's why you fuck the dumb 23 year old teachers just out of college

NEVER EVER DIP YOUR PEN IN COMPANY INK

>prime student pussy

*primary school student pussy

met my girl through work

just don't stick your dick in crazy

>implying they won't mock you for literally any other reason
k

CHAMPAGNE POWDER
you going to hokkaido user?