Next PBC 100x top coin

SLR - SolarCoin will be a PBC Palm Beach Confidential coin - soon or later , but I say that the next week will be SLR . Teeka will have a meeting at Lisbon , Summit 2.0 , and for sure will be with SolarCoin co-founder ,Nnick Gogerty.

Here very IMPORTANT links ... who are smart , will know what to do ;)

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/10/22/leveraging-bitcoin-blockchain-for-solar-power-sun-exchange-scores-1-6m-from-u-s-investors/#2b46373c1fe0
esmt.org/sites/default/files/digital-measures/Blockchain and energy-1-1.pdf
blockchain-expo.com/2017/01/news/solarcoin-foundation-believes-blockchain-can-change-energy-sector/
europarl.europa.eu/stoa/cms/cache/offonce/home/workshops/blockchain;jsessionid=7E615A682B15A956AA7793BF4E3CD0EA
electricchain.org/our-projects/project-6/
web.ep.streamovations.be/index.php/event/stream/170511-1215-special-stoa
github.com/onsightit/solarcoin
solarcoin.org/en/news/world-first-report-on-digitalisation-and-solar-published
youtube.com/watch?v=ueMSYpgaW6A
youtube.com/watch?v=HV_GVtmsfKQ

I'm all in , DYOR , but this is really huge ...

PS : Who will talk about fucking shilling , fuck off stupids , these are precious info .

See you next year !

i hope you get cancer and have a painful death

Tesla really looking good. SolarCoin to da moon !!

How many do I need to retire and live a simple life? I have 583 right now.

Take a look here too :)

European Parliament too !! This is gonna be really huge ( for smart people only ;) ).

Here how the Whales and big players try to keep low the price untill they will reveal the bomb ! For a total of 18BTC Volume , 2BTC sell order ! And others like 0,01BTC etc ... Guys , we discoverd ;)

Bam Bam , got you bad boys ! I'm all in , thanks God for My own research for hours and hours !

Here the SolarCoin Blockchain ! Which is amaizing tech , with giant partnerships , and it consum only 1,6% in confront of Bitcoin , this is hue ,again !

And here look how the Volume increased really hard , 3 times in a few days !! First was on the Teeka Tiwari speech form Palm Beach PBC Confidential ... How is this possible ? Yeah , you understood , this is a sleeping giant , soon all will see .

hahaha I actually audibly keked really loud at that image.

Go fuck yourself.

POWR is tekka's pick, its being listed on bittrex next week. Research harder OP

What a faggots ... stay poor dear kid , what a people .

However this is for smart people , Inot for stupids .

Here another picture about Solarcoin SLR , ETH , IOTA

Here the price that they say would be in a year or two ... 30$/0,33 ( actual price ) , is 91X !! So this is a coin that teeka love , only 13M marketcap , amaizing potential and real company which works with the giants on market , ( not like NEO ETH BTC OMG XMR LTC XRP XLM STRAT DASH NEM QTUM etc , that has Billions kmarket cap ) , so you all know a 100X coin is all we search .

Enjoy

Here the price that they say would be in a year or two ... 30$/0,33 ( actual price ) , is 91X !! So this is a coin that teeka love , only 13M marketcap , amaizing potential and real company which works with the giants on market , ( not like NEO ETH BTC OMG XMR LTC XRP XLM STRAT DASH NEM QTUM etc , that has Billions kmarket cap ) , so you all know a 100X coin is all we search .

Enjoy

Again SolarCoin and Tesla together ;)

I can say , after I did this research ... I feel really good if I could help someone of you ( in sense if you understand and do the right move ) . DYOR , but this was my ALL IN coin - best investment for 2018 , best crypto project , a really life changer .

Ah , and is Proof of Stake too !

Look what say this guy ... Teeka , thank you for telling us about this amaizing oportunity , SLR SolarCoin will change my life , yeah , and this is why I posted this before will moon this coin , to help people who really has open eyes !

ALL IN , and wait my road to 1 million ! :)

Best crypto coin investment for 2018 , PBC confidential coin ( many says maybe yes , maybe not ) ,but for sure this coin will be a Billion Coin !

PS : Read the links upside in the main post , are very precious info !!!

And watch the videos too .

1 hour of research = 1 hapiness life !!

The way you type reeks of pajeet.

ty pajeet

Pajeet scam

What a loosers , only stupids that doesn't understand a shit !

Instead of letting people read this important research , stay here and throw the garbage from you comenting shit . Fuck off faggots , have s poor life as you desire ;)

I repeat , this thread is for SMART PEOPLE , not for shit people like you .

Give precious info for free , and look what reaction has many of you suckers :))

I don't give a shit for you stupid poors , but I care for people which are searching for real oportunities , and THIS WILL BE THE BEST INVESTMENT FOR 2018 and for LIFE !

100X COIN - SLR , SolarCoin

if you want to shill a coin this hard to a north american audience, you should probably learn english first. Fucking pajeet.

Stupid , first learn to speak my language and after talk with me , ok ? I am happy knowing 4 languages , even if are mistakes , I'm sure I own more money than you dream fucking pajeet ;)
What silly people ... But this is the history , everyday repeat - The suckers that are on the other side ! If all are intelligent ... all are rich , but isn't like this , 99% of population are fucking pajeets like your that comment shir instead talking about this project and oportunity , so RIP motherfucker .