Could I start out with these? I'm a beginner

Could I start out with these? I'm a beginner.

fuck no
do pic related and read the sticky

That workout you posted is too much for a beginner.

^ That workout will get you going but don't stay on it for longer than 12-16 weeks

w-what
I've been doing for several months, what should I do instead?

Push pull legs or some other intermediate program like a upper/lower split my nignog.

Is that for 3 days a week?

What this guy said Depending on your goals, you should switch up to a 4/5 day brosplit or a PPL. Or an intermediate powerlifting routine.

That workout style is made to reap your noob gains and build you up safely

>week AxBxCxx

Yes, 3 days/week is all you should be doing as a beginner.

Is it a good idea to train for olympic weightlifting (without a coach) at this point?
Stats are 0.5/1/1.5/2.

This workout is only really effective if you are using gear like Zyzz did. Not saying it's impossible to make gains as a natty on this program, but nowhere near as effective compared to a simple full body routine 3 days a week (especially as a beginner). Basically, stick to the basics to take advantage of your beginner gains OP, this shit is for the big boys.

Search up any beginner full body routine (i.e. stronglifts, starting strength, all pro, etc) and stick to it.

Should I do it on m t w or should I spread it out more?

Mon, Wed, Fri. Give yourself 1-2 days in between workouts to recover.

Probably best to train with someone a bit more experienced to get your form correct and so on

>clean and jerk
>8-10 reps

W E W L A D

fuck no, unless you're a girl you're still weak as shit
just do a strength-oriented program for a year, then start doing some oly lifts (but press/bench/squat/dead should still be your main lifts), then in a couple more years you can focus on oly

>3x8-10 clean and jerk
go for it user

breaking news: zyzz was a fucking retard and didn't know shit about lifting.

roids really are fucking magic arent they?

is there a video of zyzz doing a clean and jerk?

No
Try one of these beginner programs

Clean and press

which is better

What intermediate programs can be done barbell only? I've got a home gym with a good power rack but havnt got around to buying machines or dumbells yet

The difference between beginner programs is small, do what you will stick to best as your main priority