This will get deleted, but why do the threads on the Balkan wars get deleted/trigger so many people...

This will get deleted, but why do the threads on the Balkan wars get deleted/trigger so many people? Are there that many Serbs on Veeky Forums that the mods have to curtail this?

Attached: BECFB8B7-D22C-4E2A-B95C-95D32CFD840B.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

dont know but if you tell me the name of the lady you'll make a random man very happy in the other part of the world

Idk who it is :(

That's teddy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-13-47-16.png (720x1040, 870K)

>fat
>fitness
Merrica

THICC QT

Oh no she has actual femanin curves like a woman not a flat Japanese school girl

>merica
I'm guessing Brazil?

Faggot

Balkan threads are usually invitations to shitposting and usually devolve into the /pol/ sphere of things. Also Its debatable weather it fits the 25 years rule etc(Bosnia War ended in 95, NATO Bombings in 99 and so on)

Attached: BRRRRAAAAAPPPP.gif (309x380, 2.78M)

Because they're too entertaining on a board where the mods are fucking retarded and cant understand that.

There hasn't been a single thread on the Balkan wars in months. If you're refering to the Yugoslav wars, then let's disect your post
>heh why do they get deleted
>its not like they become offensive against a particular group
>its all those butthurt serbs lol

Pedofile detected

It's not the only topic.

Veeky Forums chimps out at any mention of Africa doing anything but building mudhuts.

G*d forbid you mention Jewish history in any sort of a positive light...

Neither one of those nor the IRA troubles threads devolve quickly the way the Yugoslav wars do

>tits and ass? what am I some kind of american?
this is some next level bitterness my hombre

you realize those threads are full of posts that give insight into what the ACTUAL posters are thinkng?

like why don't you read one of these threads instead of asking Veeky Forums itself about some specific thread(s)

I read the last three that had the picture of the Serb kicking the dude. It was like this :
>S*rbs chimp out
>nu uh remove kebab
>it was Clinton’s and the United Nations fault
x298 post

that whole thread had like 300 replies and 40 posters. I think it's mostly a few people who just love to argue the shit

Yea that’s what I just said nigga

built for breeding

Any thread with a high number of Serbs is literally a waste of time. No amount of facts, primary sources, logic, or anything will make them not be retarded. Their national worldview so to speak is just to lie and deny until the very end.

They're worse than Russian propagandists because at least the propagandists know what they're doing, Serbs just genuinely believe they are the chosen people oppressed by the big bad NATO and West and can do no wrong.

>Moutinho
>Merrica
If it was Moutiño, I'd maybe give you a pass, but this is just plain ignorant.

How manny Serbs are even on Veeky Forums?

>Any thread with a high number of Serbs is literally a waste of time. No amount of facts, primary sources, logic, or anything will make them not be retarded

said the retard

>Their national worldview so to speak is just to lie and deny until the very end.
>[bigot morons] just genuinely believe they are the chosen people oppressed by the big bad [insert enemy of your choosing]
> [balkanians] just genuinely believe they are the chosen people oppressed...West and can do no wrong

like everyfucking ex-yugoslav or balkanian or [insert] nationalist of every kind including obviously yourself (judging by your bigot butthurtness)

Attached: img.gif (500x375, 32K)

Because people don’t want to acknowledge the fact that us Serbs were in the right.

It's shopped dude

No its not. Go ahead and prove it.

Not really. Other Balkan peoples will do it to to a certain extent but not to the extent as the Serbs. You guys as a nation have an extreme delusion issue.