>How you guys holding up?

Lost all my gains to shitty airport food

>tfw in love with a girl from the opposite species

Quite well actually

so like, a mushroom of some kind?

I wish. A mushroom would be easy.

I ended up losing a couple grand this week on crypto trading

Feel like shit to be honest

Rough time,everything is actually been going great but except for me.

Not going to jump off a bridge or anything but I could make a lot of improvements in my life. No work until my new jobs starts Tuesday, kind of bored.

>when you give a client your direct line and you know they're going to use this as a way to call you every night to fix things for them

Why do some people need special attention like this? It's like they have some sort of neurotic mental illness that the project on people who can't reject them, it's really strange. Any job I've ever had that involved "helping" people figure things out has always featured a few of these types. The vast majority of people I'd serve, out a pool of about 2000 clients, figured out how to do everything perfectly fine and I never heard from them, not once. Then there are like 20 people who just can't seem to figure it out.

Really weird.

I NEED A FUCKING JOB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE HIRE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What do you want to do? Where do you live? (General area obviously, not trying to dox ok thanks mods).

a black chick?

Got a job that pays really well last month.
Going to move with my gf. It's a hot gf.
My schedule is tightening regarding lifting, but I'm managing to spend some 4h30 hours a week minimum on exercising.

It's been great.

Same guy

People like being treated like they matter

Frankly, I can blow off their emails and just work on other projects but deep down I don't care about them and I'll do anything I can to help them because deep down I do quite well and my actual ability to do my job is pretty good

>I like when they set timelines for my company
>Than they say okay it is completed and we can continue in a month or so
>While in the back of your mind you know for a dman fact they wont troubleshoot for the next two months and it is on you to get answers when things fail
>In the big meetings I can never say the truth and have to say like the client wanted to do x.x.x and start on the project
>Meanwhile, in my mind i know i could have done this months ago but had to wait because of these retards who give you a timeline but they themselves are not ready to do anything at all for months

What are your skills? I'm quite high up in the tech world

anxious.

Trying to drop one of the classes I'm in and replace it with another that counts for my degree but the professor won't respond hahaha

Haven't seen an old friend of mine in a year

>He's coming into town

Should I grab a drink? I think he is going to want to stay at my place, but I'm going to tell him now I don't want him here, but will grab a drink/food and enjoy some time with him like we did a year ago......

What coin?

dude I'm trying to bang a black chick but I don't have any good ways to find one irl and tinder ones are nasty

wish me luck bros

This will be very very big

>I sold because I wasn't patient enough to wait and wanted to sell high buy low but the fucking price is only going higher and higher

If it keeps going higher and higher for a few weeks than I lost about 150k

I feel like it might go a bit higher, some will sell and price will go down again

>I just hope it goes down far enough where I can buy up and not feel stupid for selling high

i'm so fucking disgusting you guys

i fucking hate feeling like a 12 year old girl but i can't help it, i have the worst face on the planet

>in relationship with high school/college friend for 2 months
>furthest we got is making out
>want to respect boundaries and not make her uncomfortable
>eyeing up girls at work and school like giant steaks
Do I just keep throwing alcohol at us until things happen? Mind you we've been just friends for 7 years

Car has been in the shop for 2 weeks

Got it back today...

>Special order part
>two weeks in the shop
>$220 total
>Waste of my time.......

And? Just charge for it til they stop.

>Yea, I shouldn't be so fast to judge
>they called me a while ago to fix something
>Chick on the phone, sounded like a young roastie and I had to help her out

I've been depressed for a few weeks and cried when I got home yesterday for no reason. But I feel like something woke up inside me today when working out. I was warming up and hating myself as usual and I just clenched my fists and channelled all that hate into working out and basically did twice my routine today and ate well. We're all gonna make it.

>I would love to help with your problem, its going to cost between X and Y dollars and ill have it done by Z.
Wow, fucking hard right. Its a job, you provide a service. If you feel your client is abusing you then you're not charging enough.

Hey friend, I really really like that image. Mind if I save it?

Doing okay working on improvement in general. Im disappointed that my insecurities is stopping me from getting a qt3.14 gf

I cried like a baby in my car out of nowhere

the song "let the sunshine in" by the 5th dimension triggered it

weird

>turning 21
>tfw feel like I'm 30 y/o
>all I see is people lying to each other
>people getting tricked into wasting their energy chasing someone else's goals
>tfw just want to settle down somewhere quiet
>just want to be left alone to enjoy myself in solitude
This mood has been lasting a bit too long.

make a plan now

quiet secluded modest homes come cheap

start saving

At least you aren't killing yourself on your birthday. I am. In an hour. At 25. I don't see a point in living anymore.

don't kill yourself

thrill yourself

Already eyeing up a few cheap acres out in the woods where I can still get fiber.
I've seen people write this a lot over my short life but I never know what to say. I used to going swinging up and down from being super interested in something and then absolutely apathetic to everything. The downs were pretty bad and I also didn't see a point in going on, came pretty close to killing myself in the bathtub with an old pocket knife. The feeling passed and over time the swings got less radical and now I'm in a pretty melancholy mindset 24/7. Nothing "gets me going" and I guess that's fine. I like to think I'm just seeing the world for what it is instead of with a super positive or negative bias, just how it really is. Plain, unexciting. It's not bad. There's little stress when you know nothing really matters. Don't know if it'll spark anything in you or not, but it's w/e. If you want to write anything I'll read it and probably respond. It's gonna be clumsy, but I'll try.

>i'm mature for my age
you got a lot more to see kiddo. solitude is the devil and you'll learn that one day.

Maybe user, maybe. I've been in solitude for a long time and I've come to terms with it. I don't see a place in society for me that I'll be content in. Maybe that's a part of growing up and maybe I'll change my mind, but right now it's not how I feel.

>for a long time
>21
lad u just turned old enough to drink
and i hope you dont drink because you're depressed as fuck

go lift things

After high school it's been nothing but me, myself, and I. It's a long time relative to how long I've been alive. I don't do anything but coffee and I have a strict lifting schedule 2 hours, twice daily. I've been depressed before, but this isn't depression. So don't worry about me, I'm not the one killing himself tonight.

>Just had a very amicable break up with a girl I was seeing for a month.
>It was so mild I feel cheated, I didn't get to air my grievances because the possibility of ex sex still exists.
>Benched 265 for 2 today
>got a qt coming over to cuddle and watch futurama tomorrow. She's a great lay but claims she has never had an orgasm, even by herself

Looks like things are turning around again and some good things are happening in my life right now

>I'm a loner at 30
>I'm also successful and recently kind of found a new reason to keep going and I'm now aware things are going to be fine in life.................

>procrastinated on CS homework because I thought it would be easy
>it's not
>it's due in an hour and a half and I'm here browsing sip threads

Same.....

reeee

What's the assignment? I'm taking a few classes this semester.

It's stripping lines and counting palindromes along with counting words given different criteria in Python.

Sounds like some busy work. Plop everything between the spaces into their arrays and then plop those arrays into another array and slowly iterating over all of that shizz.
You got a prototype working?

I'm tired of pretendimg to be a normie at work.

Some dude tried to big dick me at the gym tonight. Shit like that sticks with me and bothers me idk why, other than that not too shabby

not yet, still gotta figure out a way to strip punctuation marks hopefully without adding another loop

There's some wizardry on quora and stackoverflow on how to do it, but I had a similar project recently and I just had a built-in ASCII table to do lookups and trash every 32-47, 58-64, etc.

Got pissed and ended up at the gym twice today, destroyed my fucking body.
Too beta to ask a girl out who keeps staring at me in class
I am a living failure

>had a weed induced drug psychosis episode over summer really really bad wont get into it here, basically didnt know myself and destroyed my room and had vivid delusions and hallucinations. this was after 2 years of smoking pretty much every week with no ill effects.

>smoked again last week and had a panic attack thinking i was gonna die. heart beating 300 bpm and really quick heard it in my head and soul.

thinking my perspective shifted and really paranoid and just not in a good place.

know i will slowly get over it though.
I had no idea someone could
did mushrooms over the summer as well with no ill effects and quite enlightening.

kinda glad though that the universe is wanting me to move from the neu male stoner to healthy active sober male though.

I had no idea someone could even react like this too weed like. fuck me right ?

how did he try and big dick you user ?
please tell me he was buff asian or black ?

Smiling and having a good time on the outside but the inside can't shake the fact that my oneitis is dating another guy on our team.
>tfw we're the same kind of person and we're good friends but he got to her first
I glad that she seems happy to be with him but DAMNIT SHE'S THE ONE:'(

Bad. Haven’t been lifting or eating right due to school and work. Work at least 40 a week, school takes up 20-30, get shitfaced on the weekends so I can’t remember the week. Repeat every week. Digging myself an insurmountable hole basically. I haven’t cooked or done laundry or dishes in weeks. I don’t sleep more than a couple hours a night. Life is hell right now and I see no escape.

I've been going out with a half black now for 4 months.

really nice relationship. now and again shes like YOUR A WHITEY REEEE YOU HAVE IT EASY REEE.

but she actually has a insight to being asked where are you from, and i bet your a good runner on a weekly basis (Irish here so blacks not toooooo common) so its chill.

>not even a good runner

Goodnight, user.

Yeah you gotta break the seal at this point. Idk why you wouldn’t just move ur hands around her crotch tho. Like just rub thru clothes at first and see how it goes. Get closer and closer and closer until ur rubbing the puss. She’ll like it

>Met a girl last semester in a level 2 class
>We both have to take the same level 3 class
>Fall super hard for her
>She has all these plans after this semester to transfer from this CC to a state Uni
>I'm still trying to figure my life out
>After this semester she's gone
>Know it's going to crush me
>Can slowly see it coming anyway

I want to ask her out but I can't, I feel it'd be useless to try and make anything happen long distance.

I feel super happy she's making her way through life, but i'm not and it just feels shitty.

Do mushrooms. Seriously. Like at a festival or something with lots of lights and other people. Pretty introspective. Will help you learn a lot about yourself, others, how to make friends, etc. good for your mental health.

Save it, It's all yours my friend

I've tried user. Picked some liberty caps to try out, brewed my own ayahuasca, bought LSD, even traversed the plateaus on cough syrup. I've never hallucinated.

Has been known to cause people to become psychotic if they have a family history. Like schizophrenia shit.

>Girl I really like
>Try and make multiple attempts to bring her on a date
>Sorry user, I'm busy
>Never reschedules. I'm sure its useless
>She always the first person to watch my snapchat stories
T-that's gotta mean something right? Or just false hope. Help anons

It's best to try and fail, then to never try at all

Really? Have other people done the same shit with u and not felt anything? I guess it really is different for everyone. I take like at least 4-5g of shrooms when I trip. I like getting fucked up when I party.

no family history. no other mental health issues.

i was in a good place in life and all when it happened.

got paranoid about that but im 21 and i think if i had schizophrenia i would have some of the hallmarks.

think about how often she views snapchat to have that first view. then think about the frequency/speed at which she texts you back.
it doesnt mean anything except she likes snapchat.

Yeah, I did LSD with a bunch of my friends and a sitter. Spent the 8 hours playing Halo 5 campaign on legendary with the sitter.
The rest was all by myself. I guess it is what it is.

user listen to what says.
You could die tomorrow. Who gives a fuck? Why live with the fear? Look up at the stars. See how big the universe is. Does your existence even matter? No. So live life for you. Keep throwing shit at the wall until something sticks.
My advice is to flirt with her hard, make it very obvious you want to date her, and then specifically say you wanna take her on a date. Like be clear “hey it’s a date, not just hanging out as friends”

If it doesn’t work the universe will be the same as it would have been a couple months from now anyways.

Also to everyone in this thread I highly recommend this book called “The Four Agreements” shit changed my life.

Thank you man.

One thing I’d try is like going to a music festival. It usually doesn’t just induce hallucinations by itself, it amplifies the surroundings. Halo is kinda boring compared to some of the shit u can do on psychedelics. Not that I’m knocking ur friends or ur hobbies, just that it could be cool to see a good light show and hear good music and dance and move around and shit.

Slipped disc last night on leg day, I think, recovering from suspected minor flexor tear almost 100% after 2 months. Finally get to squatting higher weights again. Form fine, at the very top of the squat just feel like my spinal column collapsed down on itself. Quick sharp pain. Rerack... Go home

Currently lying in bed. Starting to think squats and deads are a joke.

Fuckk that's true. Right in the feels but I need the truth

If you speak to her regularly, and are good acquaintances then she shouldn't be weirded out. If she rejects you I'm sure it'll go down easy. Also you're emotions will change you'll find another girl to crush about.

I was in the same predicament a couple months ago. Still haven’t squatted or deadlifted since. Do u know for sure it’s a slipped disc tho? I thought mine was at first but now I think it’s soft tissue cuz it only hurts on one side.

Changed my major multiple times. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. I dropped out and now I'm back in school, but I fucking hate it. I thought about going into accounting, but holy fuck I hate it now. I'm 24 now and I feel like an old fuck thats just wasting his time here. I want to work in a nice office space. I thought about working as a recruiter or in maybe in HR because I'm good with dealing with other peoples BS just from working in shitty wage cuck jobs. DESU I just want to leave school, quit my restaurant job and just work somewhere that isn't toxic. I just want to work with people who don't always talk about memes or don't always talk about how shit life is. I just want to be around people who will motivate me to do better in life. I've been at my current job for 7 years and its killing me slowly.

Since I'm in community college, classes are cheaper. I have been trying to network and also joined some groups while I'm here. I also thought about getting a cert in something (just don't know in what). I know it's not a real degree, but it might help me get my foot in the door, right?

Idk guys I'm trying to change but tat the same time I'm kinda scared to change. I'm scared that even if I did get a more professional job, I would just fuck it up and go back to my shit job. The fear of failure is strong and kinda holding me back.

I slipped a disc last june and it didn't hurt for 3 days. This had be bedridden for 2-3 months, went away, came back for 2 months 7 months later, then went away. Obviously LOTS of stretching, rolling, wearing supports to get through the pain. What helped the most was I would stretch and focus on making the pain hurt more and more.

This time it is more on the right side than the left. It felt like a pop and as if a disc popped out my back at the very top of the squat and the 2 discs fell on top of eachother. But it was more like a sharp pain, that went away. I feel an ache and I just left the rest of the workout knowing how bad this stuff can get

I don't know for sure yet. It's more on the right side and I can still move about. Fingers crossed it's something else. I'm angry at myself, but I warmed up, stretched, perfect form, I was wearing a belt. Had managed a lower weight 3 days earlier for 5 sets. I have no reason to think I've done anything wrong.

Pretty good. Finally getting over the ex. It feels like I have a future again. I'm fantasizing about finding someone else, no longer reliving memories with the ex. I feel stronger emotionally, so all in all I'm feeling pretty good.

black. it was my fault but it was stupid shit desu. I was outside deadlifting and as i finished he and whatever girl he was with came outside and used the rack next to mine. I didnt rerack my plates but that was because i was coming back outside to do shrugs after i did some rear delt, and there was hardly anybody in the gym so i didnt think anybody would mind, plus i was deadlifting outside of the rack off to the side so its not like you couldnt take one of the other barbells out there and use the rack.

I was inside doing rear delt cable pulls when this dude walks up to me and starts trying to talk to me so i stop and take my music out, and its just him being a bitch about not reracking my weight. if he hadnt been retarded about it i might have apologized, but instead he walked around the gym looking for me and made me stop my set so he could say shit like
>yeahh hmm so that weight outside, you done?
>oh oh oh ok youre going back to it, but youre done now?
>so why you leavin it out there
>what if someone else wants to use it?
>youre not going to go back and pick it up??
>i think you should go back and rerack it
>cuz its gonna get reracked whether ou planned on using it or not

It ended with me telling him Im not reracking it and he said "thats fucked" and i just put my earbuds back it and said "yeah whatever man" and kept working out. he stood there for a while trying to stare me down but i ignored him and he eventually walked away. again, i might have apologized if he got to the point, but he danced around it like a fucking woman. also i know for a fact that since hes bigger, taller, older, and black, he fully expected me to tuck my tail and run off to unrack his weight for him. pisses me off

inb4 manlet, dyel or underage, im 20y/o 5'10" 180lb, he was at least 30 y/0 6'4" 230lb for reference

He's gonna pound your boy pussy in the shower mate.
>Squeal mayonnaise boy

SS has given me the power to snap the BBC off with my glutes, ill be alright

>tfw in love with a girl you dreamed up last night

>in love with background character number 243 who recieves 5 seconds of screentime

>gym is outside
was this prison?

Like fucking clock work whenever I have the best gym motivation of my life and hit PR's like crazy I end up sick after like a month of this and then I'm out for another 2-3 weeks and back to square one.

I'm not

First time I've been honest in a while.

I ruined my life by giving my ex-girlfriend reasons to not trust me. Nothing ever came of anything that I did, it's not like I was fucking around with other women, she was just paranoid and I never did enough to reassure her.

I saw her again a few days ago in public, and realized how much of a massive fucking mistake I made. She ghosted me on socials for whatever reason (probably assumptions she's made idk), so it's not like I've ever been able to get real closure from the relationship. Ever since I saw her, she's been on my mind constantly.

I just wrote her a letter, got her some flowers and dropped them off at her house while she's at work, I'm hoping that she'll want to speak to me again, both so I can understand what the fuck really went wrong, but also because I miss my best friend. Objectively it's probably a bit creepy, but my heart is broken and Jesus Christ I'd do anything to make things right.

I have a feeling that the likely outcome is that she burns the letter, gets rid of the flowers, and either never talks to me again, or calls me a creep and tells me to fuck off. I'm afraid that this might happen, but I guess I need to be vulnerable.

Am I being an idiot Veeky Forums?

>I have a feeling that the likely outcome is that she burns the letter, gets rid of the flowers, and either never talks to me again, or calls me a creep and tells me to fuck off. I'm afraid that this might happen, but I guess I need to be vulnerable.

Your gut instincts are always right. You know that shit only works in movies user and yet you did it anyway. You will take a massive blow to your self-esteem and manhood after this 99% guaranteed rejection.

>wrote her a letter, got her some flowers and dropped them off at her house while she's at work, I'm hoping that she'll want to speak to me again
See, this beta shit is why she's blowing Chad now.

>I just wrote her a letter, got her some flowers and dropped them off at her house while she's at work

Have you thought about doing a trade? Seems like you'd circumvent a lot of the shit you're talking about

>Working at KFC saving for college.
>Living at home since moving out would financially strain me and being in the army reserves, working, and keeping these gains on a budget would be very difficult right now.
>feeling decent

It's the same. The pussy is still pink.

Not worth it

>I ruined my life by giving my ex-girlfriend reasons to not trust me. Nothing ever came of anything that I did, it's not like I was fucking around with other women, she was just paranoid and I never did enough to reassure her.

>I ruined my life by giving my ex-girlfriend reasons not to trust me
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
>She was just paranoid and I never did enough to reassure her.

Pick one.

My ex used to give me shit because of her own paranoia. Turns out it was the guilt eating away inside her from when she cheated on me. After I dumped her she tried all that sweet talk,

I miss you,
I love you,
I need you,
I want to grow old with you,
Can we talk, I need closure,
I still think we could work.

Eventually that turned into this...

NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU THE WAY I DID!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE A DICK
I CHEATED ON YOU
A COUPLE TIMES ACTUALLY
FUCK YOU

And that's why I no longer believe in happy endings.

I realized today that if a woman made me feel genuinely loved I'll probably cry like a bitch
So okay I guess