Cure for neckletism

memes aside are there any exercises to build your neck? been doing shrugs and diddlys but still a necklet

Not neck pilled yet eh?

You have to do neck curls and neck extensions, at least 3x a week. HIGH VOLUME, 3 sets of 30 reps is the minimum.

stop

ah yes

would like a REAL response please

this is my only thread

headbanging like retard to metal music

(remember, back and forth, no circle spinning or excessive left to right, Tom Araya had a fixed neck because of this now)

unironically get a head harness like neckflex and get to work

neck pill is real deal

t. dyel that never worked neck directly yet have 44cm neck due to headbanging on concerts

>would like a REAL response please
Sorry, user, but there are no girls(female) on this board.

and yes i do have neck tilted slightly back to appear bigger, not excessively tho, and i have LONG neck

real neck pill tho is combination of neck work and POSTURE
your neck is never going to look if you are going to have kyphotic posture

do your fucking rows, rear delt work and pec stretches

>your neck is never going to look if you are going to have kyphotic posture

This is true.

>would like a REAL response please

Go stand facing away from a wall about 1 foot behind you. Lean back so that only the back of your head touches the wall.

Using the muscles in the front of your neck, push backward as you tuck in your chin.

Do reps. If it is hard to breathe, push your lower jaw out forward.

Do 3x10 it consistently many times a day. It will improve your kyhposis and strengthen and enlarge the two mucsles in front of your neck.

You should expect to get some headaches and neck pain as your body changes from doing this. It will go away after a week or two.

your sternocleidomastoids turn your head to either side and flex it forward, what your describing sounds like it won't really engage them unless I'm misreading

You could always have it worse.

BW neck curl 3x100 everyday, or 4x25 weighted neck curls 2-3x a week

Go try it. It's just chin tucks with wall resistance added.

I still haven't taken the neck pill.

If my neck is larger it'll make my V taper/wide shoulders look smaller. I like having a normal neck and just get my shoulders wider.

u gotta do neck curls

but thats wrong
small neck makes head out of place
what you want is smooth sailing from forehead being narrow to neck being just as thick as where your ears are, to wide af shoulders, to thin waist into nice quad sweep

I-is that a giraffe on the news?

this is literally me

Do neck bridges. Look those up in Convict Conditioning 2.

I have a thick neck, would trade for a normal one as it makes me look fatter than I actually am. Also, can't properly button shirts

Just don't be a cuck faggot like him and no one will care

I swim 2 hours a day for 4 years, got massive neck gains.

Be advised

I bet he could suck his own dick

Metalhead for 30 years. Can confirm. Started lifting for the first time a few years ago and my neck fucking exploded from decades of thrashing.

Find you a good metal show and worship at the altar! \m/

god you're fucking lame as fuck

snatch-grip deadlift
snatch-grip shrugs
rack pulls above the knee
neck extension. lateral flexion is unnecessary but if you want to do them go ahead.

jesus, metalheads are the cringiest fags alive

Reverse grip rows