Who is the most Veeky Forums president?

Who is the most Veeky Forums president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4xsdSHL-zE
theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jun/05/barack-obama-presidential-workout-warsaw-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TEDDY

While in the white house? Probably people like t Roosevelt, Obama, Kennedy, Reagan

Trump obviously.

He's 70 and still gives 4+ hour rallies.

He's just in perma-bulk mode is all to save up calories for all the liberal ass whipping he has to do every day.

trump a bitch nigga

Probably Khaltmaagiin Battulga, Mongolia. Pic related.

If only he hadn't turned on us

merlin

Obama
Him too

Obama is such a sissy, I wonder what him and Michelle's sex life was like? Probably a lot of dress up and riding dildos.

This thread reeks of /pol/, but I'd say Honest Abe.
>6'4"
>Four score kg, wirey strength
>said that he only lost 1 in 300 wrestling matches
>size 14 shoe (must have had a huge pecker too)

Is this a joke? Fucking Obobo? Have you been living under a rock and not seen the video of him at a gym in Poland, struggling to lift up 1 kg dumbells?

Hillary

I mean she can literally dodge sniper bullets
can't wait till drumpf is impeached and it's her turn

Well its probably something revolving around Obama taking Michaels dick in his ass, considering Michael is a tranny

Putin is a Judo black belt.

literally a fatass who's wife dosen't just sleep in a different bedroom but lives in a different city

he's boogie with a dumber haircut

Melania moved into the White House months ago retard

It's a wire mate. It's funny, but it's a wire.

>drumpf is now alpha cause his wife was only cucking him in another city for a few months

why are trump supporters so emotional over their fatass in chief

>Melania moved into the White House months ago

what took so long ?all those tax dollars spent on security so she can stay at Trump tower , are you hamburgers stupid

At least he excicises
Trump and bush do didily shit

youtube.com/watch?v=U4xsdSHL-zE

Sure it is. That's why that one actress suspiciously died right after saying that Michelle is a tranny.
Not a Trump supporter, he's too leftist for me. Just pointing out that you were wrong.
Not American. She originally stayed in the Trump Tower for a while because Barron was going to school in New York. They moved when he finished his term.

the trap aesthetics program

You think that program wouldn’t exist but it does
Anyway these guys do like normie excicise but whatever

He doesn't exercise, obviously. That video of him at the gym is clearly the only time he ever did considering how he was weaker than the average 12 year old girl.

bush reguarly did cardio around the white house nigga

>obummer
lmao theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jun/05/barack-obama-presidential-workout-warsaw-video

holy shit, mirin