How much can you faggots front squat?

how much can you faggots front squat?

3600 ounces

2pl8. I have an injury that makes back squatting painful so my back and front squat are equal.

Never done a 1rm. I've done 140kg for 8 reps with a shitty belt before, but that was about 5 months ago and I no longer front squat.

3 plate

damn i also front squat 225. i enjoy front squatting a lot more for some reason

I only back squat.

135 lbs

How often do you squat?

I don't really know.
I was doing sets of 5 at 225 and i tried to find out my max.
So i did a 1x245, thought i was gonna die, but nailed it.So I added 5 lbs, struggled to get out of the hole,

After about 45 minutes of doing singles and adding 5lbs I made it to 300lbs for one rep. I felt like maybe i could get to 315 but I have no safety rails and don't want to dump the weight on my knees or round my back trying to dump the weight forward.

2.5pl8

just started a couple months ago, (5'6" 135lbs). Back squat's currently at 115lbs (35 each side), but Im taking it slow cause I work out in my uncle's home gym with no rack or spotter

same here brah, maybe even a bit more, never tried to go higher

I do front squat as an accessory to back squat on the day I do legs. Also threw it on my deadlift day. After recently getting into it I'm finding it more enjoyable than back squat.

Both my squats are weak though... But I pull 330, bench 185 and OHP 125 at 6'2" And 181lbs
Squat Is only 185 max for back and less for front haven't 1rm

Help

Bodyweight and I only front squat

Less than the Chinks and Russkies, more than you

I can do 190 for 3x8. I only started front squatting recently. I hope to hit 225 3x8 by halloween.

Doubt it desu senpai

180kg back squat
40kg front squat

4pl8

Working my way up to 220 but I only do front squats for sets of 8-12 at the moment so the gains come very slow. I like them a lot so I might start doing them more often when I decide to change programs.

Such a nice exercise

best front squat ive done was 385 paused
but tfw back squat 600

That's pretty shit for a couple months, desu. Your body can definitely progress more quickly than this. If you do high bar squatting you won't have to worry about getting trapped under the bar. You can just drop the weight. Try failing with light weight to get comfortable with it

I can squat quite abit. Here's me at the gym last week

pff. how much can't i front squat.

He said he has no rack. So I'm assuming he has to pick the weight up and put it on his back to squat.

do you have that webm saved in your computer?

There's really no point squatting then. He should just find something to put the bar on to begin.

I remember reading the surreal stories of this guy from his website. He's a hardcore SJW vegan who looks 15 years older than he is, and didn't get a gym membership for years because muscles were triggering until his psychiatrist was able to convince him muscles aren't only symbolic of toxic masculinity

Was pretty happy when I did 225 a couple of weeks ago. Haven't tested since.

Can you physically not do more than that? What the fuck dude, I'm a total DYEL and mine is better than that. Do you struggle with the rack position or is your balance dogshit?

lack of shoulder mobility, also my wrists hurt a lot doing it

I don't know why I have this idea but I think the most admirable baseline achievements for lifting are a four plate front squat and two plate overhead press.

use a pair dumbells or kettlesbells instead

I know why. It's because your son's butt and pussy smell bad.

115lb for reps

they feel so good for my shoulders and back and posture, i decided to replace my focus on back squats to front squats for legs

i dont know. i dont do meme exercises

Am I a faggot for crossing my arms to hold onto the bar for front squat or does it not matter? I don’t like bending my wrists back like the chink in the picture.

I did 3 sets of 7 with 100kg/220lbs today

Most I've done is 225lbs for 5 reps.

That's the choice, isn't it? Be you faggot, or be you chink?

>doing leg exercises

lmao bro girls don't care about legs

Causes imbalance. Work on your wrists like you do with your bf.

405 sugar

235 at the moment. there was a time i got 264 but that was when i was 15kg heavier

I can't do 1rep max cuz I have a home gym and I use a free stand rack. I'm doing ppl and my front squat it's 60kg, 3 sets of 5 reps so far

its a front squat LOL just drop the bar

Link

post picture of your quads.

Mario

The pic in the OP only does that because he trains the front squat to help with the clean, which requires using that grip. If you're not an Oly lifter, cross arms is fine.

you wont get the upper back gains if you cross your arms

Are your shoulders fucked up or is it just mobility issues? Just work on it and make sure those elbows stay up.

I have never seen a single other person in my gym front squat. Everyone stares at me like I'm fucking retarded when I do it. Total commercial normie hell, sure, but it freaks me out.

Don't know, how much does your mom weigh OP?

I can't front squat like this, my hand doesn't bend far back enough

How to fix?

Stretch