youtube.com/watch?v=CRgq-lY1NBU&list=WL&index=28
youtube.com/watch?v=rmP7-eu4nII&t=212s
youtube.com/watch?v=_4Xu4J2-EM8
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ6NfFIr2jw
youtube.com/watch?v=7BXh-YsGa50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W-we did

Yeah wtf Veeky Forums I'm feeling fresher than ever

Every time I've thought I need to do yoga I've found a video on YouTube and ended up just masterbating over the girl showing me what to do with her big round ass in tight lycra.

Help me

If you're not fat or ugly, they let you attend those naked hot yoga sessions.

Look up some videos by Rodney Yee. I like that dude, his voice is like a waterfall, it just calms me down and lets me focus on getting my stretch on.

>Look up some videos by Rodney Yee
still ended up fucking cumming does this make me a fag?

They're probably full of gross middle aged women though

Wrongs ones, buddy. Anyone can attend those unless they're unisex sessions.

youtu.be/0o0kNeOyH98

This is the best yoga for beginners video on YouTube for me. It's really relaxing and focuses on simple stretches for me.

And her ass is banging. I've spaffed over it many times

Holy shit. May actually do this tomorrow. Also she is hot as fuck. Great suggestion.

Gonna save this for research purposes

youtube.com/watch?v=CRgq-lY1NBU&list=WL&index=28
Save this one while you're at it.

Sometimes one needs to find light by himself.

I wish there was a place around here that didn't have all that retarded hippy shit. I just want to stretch nigger, stop telling me about your stupid snake oil.

my no fap is ruined thanks to you lads. saving these for later.

> spends entire video lying on the floor

Nigga what

you don't want to do nofap, watch an ass get kneaded like a piece of dough instead
youtube.com/watch?v=rmP7-eu4nII&t=212s

youtube.com/watch?v=_4Xu4J2-EM8

you guys are so pathetic

Did you say 'no homo' ?

fuck off Stacey

how bout yago fuck yourself

What the fuck is even the point? Looks like a complete waste of time desu

Mobility

it's funny, there are tons of older """""strongfat"""" dudes in my gym and clinic who scoff at yoga and stretching in general. then i see them 10-15 years later after a laminectomy and a couple knee scopes and they'd give anything to be able to touch their toes again.

stay flexible, friends, or i will laugh at you later on in life.

I think you mispelled sexual satisfied and content with who we are.

>implying being triggered enough that you couldn't resist commenting on guys finding women attractive isn't actually pathetic.

C u next tuesday.

pretty nice to have a boner without jacking
too bad I don't want to cum, I just feel different when I don't for long periods of time like cleansed and more.. spiritual if that even makes sense.
fucked my girlfriend last time and didn't cum and felt great

>increases your mobility
>is good for your spine and joints
>makes you relax
>makes your more aware of your body
>core work is legit

it's also fun to practice the more advanced stuff

where do I start
I need something to do in my off days and my mobility while decent, could be better.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ6NfFIr2jw

try this. if that doesn't fit you, just youtube "yoga for beginners" and you'll find a bunch of stuff to try. find something that suits your needs.

lol
iktf

desu, the p90x yoga videos are pretty legit. torrent them.

>no posting a link to the whole thing

>spending an hour doing yoga and not lifting

Jesus it's like you want to make no gains

>is good for your spine and joints

be careful, too much yoga will fuck your joints and spine

yoga is an ancient indian method of enlightenment which all involve a guru setting increasingly difficult tasks until you realise what you are seeking is unattainable.

yoga has many positions that are unnatural for the body to be in but most western teachers believe that what they are teaching is pure and natural so they will encourage you to be persist until you snap your shit up

She has no ass and isn’t even hot. Wtf get better /r6k/ troll.

Yoga is for faggot numales

fight me

Is it good for flexibility? What do you do it for? I'm searching for ways to get more flexible and kinda get more chill, I'm always way too hyper :(

is it normal for me to nearly pass out after holding a deep breathe and doing pic related?

Always do hot yoga session before sex to relax my sphincter. It helps me ride a dick like a champ, no homo though.

never encountered a yoga instructor online or irl that told you not to listen to your body and not push yourself further than you can.
that adriene chicks motto is "find what feels good" or something like that.

just don't be stupid and think you can do everything at once.

It is if you're fat.

i'm 18% bf though
i used to be fat if that counts

this. 23 years old and I can now touch my toes for the first time in my entire life

why are you holding your breath? keep breathing my friend

go see a doctor or a cardiologist. Talk with your family doctor, make an appointment immediately

watched some streching video and it said to stretch out the abs, breathe in for a few seconds to help.

by holding my breathe in, i'm talking 10 seconds and i'm seeing black

This is arbitrary and retarded.

>spending any period of time doing anything other than lifting

p90x has a yoga routine that you might like. just stretching and breathing, none of that spiritual crap

bump

What am I supposed to do during off days? Cardio?

nice

yoga with adriene masterace checking in

thats just called stretching not yoga dumbass

tfw no ultrapositive qt texan yoga gf

How the fuck did you ever put socks on?

Fuck balls are itching right now so bad.

No you shitstraw. There is a Yoga disc in the set there’s a stretching disc too.

>not doing both

morbidly obese retard spotted.

So you can suck your own dick, obviously

21 year old male yoga teacher checking in

yoga changed my life not even memeing

ask me anything

How long until a begginer can suck their own dick?

lol uhhh not sure

I've been practicing for about 2 years and im not anywhere close

I think you also have to have a pretty long dick to do it

like marilyn mason had his bottom ribs removed to do that

i would recommend you practice plow pose everyday

pic related

how'd ya get to be a yoga teacher? whats the money like? how da hunnies? do I have to live in a big city to be a yoga teacher?

Where do I start what do I do any recommended books

illusory should have never demodded bogz

>how'd ya get to be a yoga teacher?
I practiced for about a year and a half and a lot of the teachers at the studio I went to kept recommending that I become a teacher so I did. I was already a pretty strong/athletic person so I have a really strong practice. I enrolled in an 8 week RYT (registered yoga teacher) 200 hour program. it's like an actual certification legit around the world.

>whats the money like?
depends on the location and type of studio. one studio I work at pays me $15/hour but I work for 2 hours (1 hour class + 30 min desk time before/after class), another studio I work at pays $26/hour but I only work 1.25 hours for the 1 hour class. if you get a lot of experience and/or do private teaching you can make upwards of $50-$100 an hour.

>how tha hunnies
as a teacher my policy is I don't like to come onto students. however if students ever come onto me I wouldn't necessarily decline if I was into them. it's honestly just cool to practice with little to no clothes on in a hot room surrounded my females (yoga is 82% female), especially if you have a nice body. it does wonders for your confidence.
I did one time have a 27 year old teacher ask me out and I ended up hooking up with her, but other than that it's more just mires.

>do I have to live in a big city to be a yoga teacher?
there will definitely be a lot more opportunities in a big city. however, any college town will also have yoga studios as well. also, has gotten yoga way more popular in the last few years so there are opportunities everywhere.

>Where do I start what do I do any recommended books

I would recommend joining a studio. you can practice on your own but it's really helpful to have an actual teacher guide you through your practice vs. just a video. they will give you adjustments and cue you. plus it's a good way to get out into an environment and have social flow.

as for books, I would recommend the power of now by eckhart tolle for the philosophy

I could do that the first time I tried suck shit dicklets

Look up "yoga challenge". Dig a little and you won't be dissapointed. If you manage to get it translated to russian in cyrilic or whatever bonus points

do you work out as well or do you just do yoga? what's your preferred "style"?

I'm certified and practice power vinyasa yoga. it's more strength oriented, really active, and all about linking breathe to movement.

I also lift weights too. they compliment eachother really nicely.

pic related is body if you're curious

6'2, 212 lbs

as a yoga teacher myself and have been doing yoga for 10 years. i would bang the shit out of 90% of all the people i have seen.

are a lot of your clientele dtf?

Wow look those "deadlift is unhealthy" fags know about yoga too!

Yoga is great, it's just that the aresome-to-time ratio is higher for lifting and the occasional run in the woods. Perhaps one should do it once a week.

a couple seem to be. but like the other teacher i dont ask them out, i wait for them to ask me out.

go to a studio for sure, there are many subtle ques and body positions that a video cant give you. as for books Ashtanga Yoga: The Practice Manual is really good. he talks about everything you need and gives 15, 30, 45, 60 min practices you can do.

hey yoger teachers, any tips on stretches i can do to get my elbows down during lizard pose?

>go to yoga
>literally get to watch females in tight pants with their ass out and bare feet do strange semi sexual poses
>dick gets hard and cant do the pose without my dick sticking out
>run out of the room

im guessing the inside elbow. 10 year guy here, i still can not get my inside elbow all the way to the floor (about .5 to 1 inch off). the way my hip bones are shaped i just cant do it. so that might be a cause for you. nothing wrong with using blocks or keeping the back knee down to get a little further. how long have you been practicing?
>not showing that shit off and being proud of it

anyone do hot yoga? what kind of towel do i need?

shower towel if you sweat a lot, or shower towel on mate and face towel on the side

I once made eye contact with a girl near me when we were both bent over and looking through our legs. Good times

Been using pic related for about two years now. Works great.

oh okay, thanks. just a month. been keeping at it six days a week. i don't have any studios near me so i do it at home.
i hope i'll move somewhere so i can properly learn ashtanga vinyasa with an instructor.

have you done any iyengar classes or alignment yoga in general? do you teach alignment? what do you know about tucking that tailbone?

yeah take it with the back knee down

at my studio that's pretty much the only variation people do

also do half pigeon too to open the hips

youtube.com/watch?v=7BXh-YsGa50
jackpot

Also get the Stretch Program torrent from bodyweight general
The PDF is all you need really since it has embedded videos showcasing the stretches bu there's also all in one follow-along videos and individual demonstrations for each stretch that come with the folder.

Read Crowley's eight lectures on yoga, learn the real thing and get some damn discipline

keep at it dude, youll see huge improvement doing yoga 6 days a week. especially ashtanga, ashtanga is an ass kicker.

im more into power vinyasa than I am iyengar or hatha

from what i know those styles are more about holding poses and locking out joints.

vinyasa is more about strength and flow (power)

but you should always have your tailbone slightly tucked if your holding a pose where the goal isn't spinal flexion and extension (like cat/cow)

this is known as your uddiyana bandha (or abdominal lock). it should feel sort of like a stomach vacuum (bringing your belly button to your spine). it's especially helpful if you ever feel off balance in a pose (like in crescent lunge for example).

also really important to always be stacking joints (in warrior II for example, work to have front knee over front ankle, shoulders over hips, arms on same plane)

if you live in a city you should join corepower yoga

The meme answers are mobility and joint health but if you get into the real spiritual discipline of yoga you will make huge gains in self discipline, self awareness, mental control, and breath control.

I dont wanna join a studio sorry,I'm a poor boy that could probably affoes it but I aint dealing with rich fags that probably go to that shit I also hate being social that's i'm /homegymmasterrace/ and thats why i'm not going back to any closed space in order to further imprpve my body

>Implying im not dyel

>wii fit has yoga in it
>this in your face

as long as it helps you do what you want

>not wanting to be the only man in a room full of athletic women while you work out for maximum test

it's like you don't want to make it

How flexible do you think her feet are hnnngg