Symmetric Strength thread

5monthsofstartingstrength.jpg

Nice leg power budy.

t-thanks

>5'9
>201 lbs
>been training for 5 years
I still feel like a weak manlet

How much do you bench and squat user? Why your row is shit?

>tfw he counts the bar

lmao height and weight?

6'3 250.

I honestly don't do rows.

I have been focusing on my bench, squat, and deadlift for the past 3 months.

I bench 300 for a 1rm, squat 405 for a 1rm, and sumo deadlift 500 for a 1rm as well.

I know this is retarded, but I'm still kind of scared to bend over and do rows because I'm still recovering from a microdiscectomy.

wtf have you ever touched a weight in your life? What are your stats?

then do chinups genius

>110kg
>6'5
>roughly 2 months of 2 years training on the day

Off *

I have been doing pullups instead of chinups, but I think I've adapted to doing 3x10 at bodyweight. maybe I'll add more reps or maybe I'll just do weighted pullups. idk

Those are great numbers user. I had a injury on my shoulder this year and my bench press went from 280 to 210. FML. Post a pic of your chest and legs man!

forever curlbro mode and not ashamed :)

>~5months in
> after reading different routines and testing a few out made up my own

I'm pretty fucking happy desu, I had lifted before, several years ago but when I started again ~5 months ago all of my lifts were subpar or novice. I guess muscle memory isn't a meme?

how

have you ever trained legs in your life?

Sad!

i pretty much only do curls, chinups, pullups, abs, bench press, overhead dumbell press, and machines

No I havent. In the 6 months ive been going to the gym i have never trained legs. I have never done a single squat and have no intention of changing

Liftin' for almost a year with a shit diet and a spotty routine.

blease bee nice

if you had run a proven strength program and a great diet you could be fully intermediate less than that

>rick and morty
arent you going to tell us how smart you are?

strongfat. /plg/. been training for powerlifting for over a decade

Wow would you look at that.

fuck forgot to include image

>he didn't reach world class in 3 years flat, fully natural

I bet your dick is less than 8 inches too lmao

ill have you know my dick is 7 inches. flaccid

1 month of SS

>filename

185 cm, 82 kg, 8 months

Rowed in college. Lost just about all strength through laziness over the past couple years.

Did a bit of jogging over the summer
Been at SS for 4 weeks.

Who else /novice/ here?

Why is the overhead press so difficult?

5'11'', duke of the manlets.

Im never gonna make it, fuck.

>Symmetric Strength
not that bad, lifting for a year. Also, just started deadlifting.

No one can realistically run SS for 5 months. You're full of shit or doing it wrong.

no idea how accurate this is. why doesn't the site offer ranges for trans people?

You should hang yourself tonight

It's not that hard.
XY = Man
XX = Woman

You might as well ask why it doesnt have a range for house cats.

XXY= You

It's actually XY, but your attempt at humor isn't lost on me, friendo.

At first I thought this was bait, but read the tripfag and realized it was real.

>why doesn't the site offer ranges for trans people?

Because trans people are a microscopic section of people everywhere, and shouldn't expect to be catered to like this is a university gender studies class. Also, you don't suddenly loose male upper body strength when you transition, so selecting female in the simulator is giving yourself an unfair advantage.

>is a man
>cant even break untrained upperbody when entering as a female

Also
>why doesn't the site offer ranges for trans people
I won't get into the science of it, because that would require somebody with a bit of logic and reasoning at the other end, but I will say that you are most likely the ONLY "trans person" who uses that site, and in general "trans people" are a fraction of a fraction of a single percent of even the most pozzed populations. Nobody is gonna cater to your every whim.

3 months of 5x5 SL on a calorie deficit. No history of exercise/fitness whatsoever.

I don't think I can novice gains much more than this.

Yellow brick road here I come

KEK

i wish people here were just a little less mean.

>Also, you don't suddenly loose male upper body strength when you transition, so selecting female in the simulator is giving yourself an unfair advantage.
you actually do. when a mtf goes on hormones she loses a TON of muscle mass. i literally lost 20lbs in a matter of months after starting hrt.

No you fucking brainlet he's saying you have an extra X.

I know what he's talking about, it's still incorrect.

What mode am I Veeky Forums?
How do I get my legs to become stronger, please help?

> when a mtf goes on hormones she loses a TON of muscle mass. i literally lost 20lbs in a matter of months after starting hrt.

Yes, but the lost muscle still isn't as significant as your genetic advantage

>i wish people here were just a little less mean.

It's not mean, just uncensored people, welcome to the world outside of facebook. Thanks for the (You) though.

>I unironically post trap b8 begging for attention all over the board while tripfagging, demand to have a safespace and my mental condition pandered to
>why is everybody so mean to me?

What an annoying faggot.

i get that i probably still have some advantage over cis women when it comes to strength. that's why i was like, "hey where's the option for trans people??"

but i'm still pretty sure the female option is closer to being accurate than the male one. otherwise i'm here (pic) after like 4 months of training 3 times per week and sporadic bouts of gym lifting for months before that.

okay :(

i'm not trying to beg for attention or whatever.

You deserve a bullet. Take off the fucking trip you numale faggot. You are not and never will be a female.

This is what people in real life think about you.

Stop feeding him (You)s.
Just let the thread die.

can you fuck off this board already

Its just not a very relevant thing for the site to have despite how much you see about it in social media/the news. Trans people still make up less than a percent of all americans and not much more than all people. The amount of naturally born men and women lifting weights and information gathered over hundreds of years on how they develop severely outweigh the amount and info on trans people.

you have a mans body, dont use the female oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>5'9
>201
>sausage

How did i do?

yeah. it makes sense when you think about it, but sucks a little bit that there's no tool like this to give me a general idea of where i am compared to the other trans girls. guess i've gotta be somewhere between the results i got from female and male ranges. likely closer to female because of ridiculous amount of muscle mass i lost.

>where I am compared to other trans girl
alive

>wants to compare himself to other weak numales
>cant even get full novice when pretending to be a woman
You don't even fucking lift

i lift 3 times every single week. even before i had to work a 16 hour shift and had limited time to sleep i did my workout. but i haven't been doing it 6 months yet and focus mostly on lower body, which is why i didn't break into novice on upper body. plus i've had shoulder surgeries that really limit me in a lot of ways.

>where I am compared to other trans girl
>alive

ezgame

>11 months SS
>squat still sucks

Three months of SS

im a trap ;)

Rip

This has got to be the most beautiful one ive ever seen - so many colours

this is pretty embarrassing..

Corrected*

Lol you have the opposite build of me.

1 month of SS

which is yours?

i neglected my bench for the longest time ever because i hate doing it, having to catch up now lol

Muh Olympic lifting
Muh 400lb FS
Muh 245lb bench

Don't skip workouts, kid.

Forgot image

Mine-

Teal team six report in.

How do i fix this
3-4 months in

this is what oly does to you

No seriously. How the fuck do I activate my almonds

idk, but the people that do will wonder things like:

what's your routine? are you lifting more weight every week? give stats (weight, height, info on your lifts). how are you eating?

Chin ups.

3.5 months GSLP on a bulk. The gains are godly

what the fuck

Came all the way from Reddit to post this

175lbs Bodyweight
Been lifting for almost four years, but I the first two weren't very serious and I recently went on a four month cut that destroyed my strength but got rid of 50lbs