Is kickboxing going to make me hot? i want to lift and do kickboxing and intimidate men (im a girl btw)

is kickboxing going to make me hot? i want to lift and do kickboxing and intimidate men (im a girl btw)

tits or gtfo

Almost any exercise will make women more attractive because the majority don't do any at all

> i want to lift and do kickboxing and intimidate men
Get a gun

why would you want to intimidate men?

because im small and dont want to be raped

>i want to blah blah blah
>i want to be hot
You'll go for 1-3 sessions, get tired and complain, and then drop it because you just care about the results. Or you'll become an insufferable social media poster because likes are the only reason you drag yourself to do something you hate.

>intimidate men
>be hot
choose one

so you want to be hot but are afraid of rape?
just dress accordingly and avoid dark places.
refraining from being a retard would help too.

but i want to be a badass so i wont drop it
i also dont like posting everything on social media

i just want to be a hot badass

no one will rape a 42yo fat guy pretending to be a girl in a congolian dancing forum user, don't worry.

im 20 and a girl

Post your body your cunt

sure thing.
have a nice day grandpa.

>mfw I think it's cute when she fights back
>mfw It's more enjoyable if it takes a little fight to get it started

Picturing a little womanlet trying to throw punches is giving me a chub desu. Im not actually about raping chicks but to me it seems counter intuitive to fight somebody who is sexually aggressive, if it is a partner you'll probably just turn them on even more. Get a gun/taser/pepperspray/knife.

>intimidate men
Kek.
Unless you are some beast mode dyke that looks more manly than most men, no woman is intimidating.

Get a gun

Only if you don't mind a bruise or a broken bone every now and then. Can happen in training too.

And yet there are plenty of accounts of professional female fighters kicking their rapists ass, even if they outnumber her. Kek.

Don't bother with these incels here. There's one chick in my muay thai who is like 5'7, blonde and pretty hot, she could beat the shit out of any untrained dude on the streets.
So don't worry, just go there and you will see results.

And if you're a guy pretending to be a girl, send dick pics

Ups, that was for OP

No it wont. Lifting will.

>(im a girl btw)
yea so am i, and so are all the other posters
tits bby tits

Get pepperspray or something. You're not gonna be able to fight off a rapist with your strength.

be my gf and i'll stop other guys from raping you

>proffessional female fighters

Lmao so manly ass women with huge clitdicks who have been taking hormones on top of their already abnormally test-leaning hormone profiles.

Yeah if you are like those freaks of nature and have the time to dedicate to training, and maybe a little money for some hormones, then yeah, youll probably be able to kick the shit out of most guys on the street.

If you are a normal height female within the normal hormonal range however, you are just not gonna get to that point unless you train for 10+ years, if ever.

Then comes the issue that you said you wanted to be a HOT woman, and there is no way to be intimidating (unless its in the sense that you are very pretty) and simultaneously intimidating to a guy who isn't a literal cuckold.

What happens when someone pulls a gun out?

Yeah, because normal folks like this Chinese restaurant owner are going to use steroids.

I know it's hard to believe, but there are plenty of capable people out there who aren't little twink asses like you.

Just checked the article - she kicked his ass wearing a short skirt and high heels. Then she left, he followed her and tried again so she kicked his ass to the ground and then continued beating him until he lost consciousness while she was unharmed the whole time.

Kek, no wonder incels are getting triggered by this.

>twink

Okay buddy, now let's see you .

if you are small and not a genetic outlier shebehemoth the average guy will still tear you apart once they recognise you as a threat. Either get gun/spray or learn more subtle self-defence.

Fucking nice build bud. Gotta work on those pecs some more though.

Thanks user. In terms of number my bench isn't really behind anything else, but I don't really work chest besides BB bench. Excluding DB bench (homegym, don't have enough weight for dbs right now), what would you reccomend?

>i want to lift and do kickboxing and intimidate men

I want a strong gf who does this

You could at least give credit to whoever's Facebook profile pic you stole.

muh nigga

>Dick in picture
>Facebook profile pic

m8 wat

Go to India you'll be safe there.

Reminds me of Jaime Koeppe back in the day

>untrained dude on the streets.
Guys that can't do any push ups or pull ups?

No she would not without a cheap shot. The only way small women can gain the upper hand is if a big dude underestimates them. A 200 pound guy with an OK physique would destroy your MT chick if he gets into the aggression mindset.

This. The vast majority of martial arts are debatable in terms of their use in a street fight between two men, never mind a man and a woman.

In a street fight there are no rules whatsoever. If you go into one relying entirely on your perfectly practiced form and fighting techniques you're probably going to get hit or attacked in some sort of "blind spot" that your martial art doesn't even consider protecting, because it's against the "rules".

Learning the basics of how to fight is good, but raw physical strength plays a massive role in a street fight. You aren't going to be able to take on someone who is significantly stronger than you in any real capacity unless you are a master of a PRACTOCAL martial art - usually the ones that involve grappling. So kickboxing and taekwondo and all that shit is pretty fucking useless. You're just going to get knocked to the floor and raped (literally or otherwise).

I'd say learn the basics of regular boxing (how to punch properly etc), and avoid all the stupid fancy shit if you're actually trying to learn how to defend yourself.

Or get a knife and learn how to use that (again avoid all the dumb fancy retarded shit). There is a lot of retardation when it comes to knife fighting. It really isn't a martial art at all and most of the techniques "experts" will teach are practically useless. Learn the basics of self defense with a knife from military handbooks and other things like that. Avoid 40 year overweight dipshits who instructs people on disarming knifes and other Hollywood shit - it's all useless in real life.

>i want to lift and do kickboxing and intimidate men

take steroids and become irl she hulk , no man will tough you

>Kek, no wonder incels are getting triggered by this.

No, turned on

No, it won't make you look hot. Women who do martial arts tend to look blocky (muscular legs with big calves, square abdomen, no tits, muscular arms and large neck). If you want to intimidate men, get a gun, because even doing kickboxing, you'll be much weaker than a man.

basically everyone in the west, numales.
probably thats what he meant
hes right.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

>manlet still took her down
LMAOing @ her life.

That kinda turns me on

This, he didn't even want to wrestle and still only lost because the fat guy tripped him. And that's a bottom 5% manlet you got there going up against an average girl with extensive BJJ training.

>She will never spank your butt after choking you out

Why even lift

That's the point bro. If you lift this literally can't happen. Don't lift.

Good tasate

>heh, don't listen to these incels
>you'll get super good and be able to beat the shit out of even me lol
>you could come to my Muay Thai gym and I'll give you a couple tips?

Just take it, we all know you'll secretly enjoy it.

this
make sure you always dress accordingly so men will know you want it

most sissy cucks are only sissy cucks of the mind, the weakest cuck could fuck up the strongest mistress.

Fucking this.

Take it from an adult man who was considering martial arts for self-defense. After doing lots of research SIZE MATTERS.

I'm probably a manlet by Veeky Forums standards, so at 5'10" and 140 lbs, I would get my shit stomped by any guy with three inches and 20 lbs over me. I never wanted to admit it. I always had my pride and thought "well, I'll always be faster than those big brutes!" Not true. More musculature often results in faster muscle contractions. I figured, "well, if I'm trained and can throw a punch and really try my hardest, I could take some big dumbass who tries to fuck with me." Also proven false. The existence of weight classes in boxing and MMA alone prove this.

Unless I became a master martial artist at a more-practical-than-others martial art like sambo or krav maga or muay thai or BJJ or some combination of all four, only then would I be able to take on an untrained guy at a maximum of 3 inches and 20 lbs heavier than me. Even then, if I supplemented training with an intense physical regimen to put me in my peak physical form, any guy 6 inches taller and 60 lbs heavier with the slightest bit of fighting experience would destroy me 9 times out of 10. The bigger guy will always have a longer reach. He'll always be harder to knock over. He'll always have more weight behind his punches and hit harder, and I don't even want to think about my twiggy ass getting into a grapple.

And, to top it off, on top of all that, I know damn well how easy it is to kill someone with your bare hands, even accidentally. If I really got into a serious fight and got scared and started fighting for my life and trying to kill the bigger guy, all he'd have to do is grab me and he could snap my neck like a pencil. Just like he could yours. And I'm a man. I'm in shape, I have greater bone density than women, I have stronger musculature than women and faster reaction times.

cont...

>cont...

The bigger monkey always wins. Sure, there are rare times that the little monkey gets a quick cheap shot, or the big monkey makes a mistake or underestimates the little monkey, or the little monkey was taking it way more seriously than the big monkey, but 9.5 times out of 10, you will lose in a fight to someone bigger and stronger than you. Actually, just anyone bigger than you. If they're bigger, they're already naturally stronger, and even if you're well-trained and fit, if the bigger guy is equally trained and fit, he will be even bigger, heavier, and stronger than you than before.

The only way to level the playing field is with tools. The little monkeys of evolution didn't survive because they were faster, or more agile, or more determined than the big monkeys. The little monkeys survived because they were smarter, and they put that intellect toward every advantage they could get. The big monkey suddenly isn't so good at fighting you after you've poisoned his food and his heart stops. It turns out master martial artists all have the same weakness to bullets, no matter how big they are. Even further, if the bigger monkeys are all your friends, then no one wants to fight you anyways. Further still, it's really hard to get your ass kicked if you simply never find/put yourself in situations where you might get into a fight.

Get a knife if you want to intimidate and scare guys out of attacking you (don't even pretend to try learning to "knife fight". Winner of a knife fight dies in the hospital etc.). Get mace if you want to actually use your tool to disable your attacker. Get a gun if you really want to make sure your attacker changes their ways, and if you want to do a fuckload of legal work and potentially jail time depending on where you live. Get brass knuckles if you want those brass knuckles forcefully inserted into your vagina before your attacker's penis follows.

Depends what kickboxing, if you do American Style/Points kickboxing and lift youll probably be hot, unlikely to ever really intimidate men

>Yeah, I'll fight her
FIRST MISTAKE, LAST MISTAKE
There is no positive outcome to fighting a girl.

If you win, you're fucking pathetic for beating up a girl. She'll probably cry or force herself to cry, then everyone will run to her side and scowl at you and shout you down for picking on someone smaller and weaker than you. Friends and acquaintances will be lost over this.

If you lose, you're even more pathetic because someone who's "smaller and weaker than you" beat you up. Doesn't matter if you were pulling punches because you didn't want to bust up her cute face or because you were scared of breaking one of her limbs. You lost, she won, and everyone laughs at you forever and never lets you live it down. If you still associate with these people, expect the girl to bring this event up at least once a year, to raucous laughter at your expense.

If a girl tries to pick a fight, always take the moral high ground.
>Sorry, I'm an adult. I don't fight people. Try that guy (shift the focus to someone stupider).
Alternatively, fight with everything you have. Take it seriously, as if you were fighting a guy, and KNOW that you WILL be shit-listed by every normie, white-knight, and person who associates with her forever. You may even (definitely) face jail time if you won by a wide margin.

If you know a girl who likes to "pick fights with the boys" for fun, GET AWAY, or if she so much as sets you in her sights, she will socially ruin you, and there's nothing you can do.

Alternatively, if she won't take 'no' for an answer, go dead weight. She will just mildly embarrass herself by trying to grapple a guy who won't even lift a limb to defend himself, and she'll probably give up before any serious social damage has been done to you. Also it will probably look really funny for everyone involved, and you can laugh about it later too.

Where do you think bodyfat adds into this? Obviously most MMA fighters would rather fight at a higher body fat percentage, but you're talking about two people who are as close in skill as we could possibly get.

I would assume that higher body fat percentages would greatly lower the endurance of untrained fighters and they would gas out faster.

>implying if a tiny girl tried to fight/grapple me I wouldnt be able to pin her to the ground
>implying I couldn't literally bear hug her until her ribcage was crushed
>implying anything is happening that I don't let happen

Yeah if some 6' bull dyke is itching for a fight, shes getting a man's treatment, but there are almost 0 social situations where a girl who "wants to fight you" actually wants to fight you.

Just pin her down and make her smell your pits or something you fucking twinks, I swear to god you guys must piss your pants around slightly aggressive dudes.

love me some advice pasta

If you want to intimidate men, weigh 110kg, dye your hair blue and get a gender studies degree.

lol

A woman that's "smaller and weaker" than you could end your life in seconds using common tools she finds in her immediate vicinity like a kitchen knife or glass bottle.

Don't be a moron like this fuckwit every time you get into a street "fight" your chances of being killed are very high.

Worrying about the social repercussions of hitting a girl should be the last thing on your mind.

>i want to lift and do kickboxing and intimidate men (im a girl btw)

Did daddy touch you when you were young?

You don't want that to happen again, right, princess?

jiu jistu is literally a martial art which you practice anti raping techniques.

>Asians

Found the problem. Now try that unarmed fighting back shit with an ethnicity whose male/females aren't built 98% the same.

A M E S
M
E
S

>Get hooks in
>Cross feet
Rope yourself my dude

> if you get into a street fight your chances of getting killed are very high

T. Never been in a fight

You should do it anyway, but get like a pepper spray or some shit as well. If I was a woman I would, you're gonna get sided with no matter what

>she could beat the shit out of any untrained dude on the streets.

You don’t know anything about fighting.

Carry a gun then

don't hang around niggers or spics and you'll be fine

this petite teen has bigger arms than todd does.

From a kickboxer, as a woman you will never intimidate men unless you compete professional at a high level.

Blue board doesn't apply for that rule.

If you're small you're not going to have a chance. Unless you're a very well trained fighter you're fucked. Better off doing this
Any physical male near 6ft is probably going to run a train wreck on you regardless. Just look at any male vs female in a physical sport. It's night and day.

Lifting big won't make you hot, you'll just be a niche like obese girls. Some kickboxing classes would help give you confidence and learn how to fight back a little. Lift a little but don't look for defined muscle just decent body weight strength where you can steamroll sets of body weight exercises.

Todd Howard is nowhere that skinny.

He could've slammed her but he didn't

That's not how wrestling works.

>probably a manlet
>5'10'' and 140 pounds
Thanks for the kek mr. skelington jr.

I love when manlets know their place

I'm like 5'4 and 130 lbs.

Being over 5'7-5'8 is not manlet.

>thinking only height makes you a manlet

If you're under 160lbs, you're a manlet, no matter the height.

>I want to intimidate men
Become a single mother of a niglet then you stupid roastie, because no matter how strong a woman is , she'll never intimidate a man

I want her to do this to me.

Also whatever it is that she's wrestling with doesn't look like it's gone through puberty yet.

Seriously though, how are there men out there who feel fit to call themselves a man when they have essentially no muscle definition? Do they not see what they look like in the mirror every morning?

And here you see a lanklet COPING in his natural habitat. Stop falseflagging breh, lanklets drop like nothing. You're just fucking weak

Not every man has an inferiority complex, user. There is more life than just lifting and grabbing chicks. But yeah, they shouldn't humiliate themselves by accepting a physical competition either.

>will getting punched and kicked in the face make me hot

Gabi is pretty intimidating.

>muh rules

Holy fuck lmao. I still think I could kick it's ass tho

no way is she natty
thats a man