Which exercise is the bane of your existence?

Which exercise is the bane of your existence?

lat raises / rear delt flyes

BANE?

ur mum is being a bitch lately.

Bane?

What’s bane?

Why do women do this shit. You're just getting in the way

I can never seem to get stronger on these machines and everytime i use it i can feel my shoulders popping. I just do barbell rows, t-bar rows and pendlay rows to make up for it.

plane crashes, i almost never survive when i do them

Bane?

punk rock group.

Any exercise which involves a spotter i guess. Unfortunately, in my gym, you don't get to bring friends

>you don't get to bring friends
Explain

It's part of the meme

N E W

Squats.

Cant do them without lower back pain.

pullups, cause i'm fat.

i'm just confused why a forced /tv/ meme is on my /sp/

For the auts: bane = curse/hex. Whats the bane of your existance = what you hate doing the most

Bane?

Shrugs, squats and incline bench

I AM LOOKING FOR BIG GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THEM
also, I have trouble doing diddlys.

That's a lat pull down right? Is it supposed to have thing to secure your legs? Right now I do 3x8 with 13/20 of the stack, but I occasionally have trouble moving higher because I can't stay planted on the bench.

>baneposting
>forced meme
nice bait

I know most of you would hate.burpees

squats

I finally started making progress on lat pulldown and getting better at pullups, but holy shit I just cant do rows right. I cant deactivate my arms without losing grip strength, and activating my back is like pulling teeth. By the end I might as well have just done arms.

squats

why can't you get a balanced aesthetic physique from just pullups and ohp

Squat/DL

I have scoliosis so doing them with any considerable weight makes me wake up with acute pain in my lower back, but I know I gotta do em anyways

any compounds that involve the lower body, like squats or deads. They make me overheat and sweat like a pig, which makes my skin turn red and irritated because I have a mild allergy to my own sweat (it's called milaria)

so I basically don't bother doing lower-body compounds

I hope you cure your malaria jungle bro

fucking great for the glutes though

Fuck man, I hate those type of dumbbells..

Yeah, I think most of them do? My gym does at least.

Squat once was my bane but not anymore. I enjoy all exercises.

Lunges

squat. used to be my favorite but now I'm spooked by putting 2.5x my body weight on my shoulders and expecting my spine to be okay with it

just incrase the weight you dummy, what do you mean deactivate the arms? are you doing bent over curls?

I fucking hate deadlifts and I do not plan on progressing a significant amount since I hit 4pl

fuck straight edge

if there's space under the bench, try getting your feet underneath it and hooking them together, it wont be hugely comfortable but it'll at least clamp you in place. alternatively get a couple of pl8s on your lap

dips

shoulders always hurt like hell the next day

probably shit form but I don't care enough to change it

What this faggot: said. OHP used to be, but I got the form down and my progression doesn't fucking suck now.

kek

Burpees. A squat thrust mixed with a jump just fucks my knees up like a $2 whore in a frat house.

OHP, but I am improving
Also skullcrushers because I'm still learning how to properly go them without arms kill

>Which exercise is the bane of your existence?
Standing rows. I fucking HATE them.

Squats, I hate em so

>anything that isnt squat+shoulder press
>squat thrust

Why the fuck did you count the plates

That pic

4 u

Was having a weak core part of your plan?

curl your grip inward so your palms are doing the grip, not your fingers. you will feel your lats activate like a mother fucker.