Tfw every girl wants daddy and all you want is mommy

>tfw every girl wants daddy and all you want is mommy

Have you found a mommy yet Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/36415/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good luck cuck, nearly every girl wants to get fucked by daddy unless she's a lesbian.

MOOOOOM GET MY TENDIES AND CHANGE MY POOPIES NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEM!!!!

I'm telling you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a mommy gf. I mean, girls have daddy bfs all the time and no one criticizes them but why is it so weird suddenly when the roles have reversed? Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with having a girlfriend who's natrually nurturing (I mean, they should be anyway, it's their only role) and if she doesn't have a child yet I would happily fill that role. I think it's just them practising for real motherhood for when we have kids together. Also, it's not like I'm her actual kid or anything, that would be weird, I just like to suck on her tit while she pats my head while we watch TV or something, it's very comforting. I think having a mommy gf is the best because she's like your actual mom (maybe even better) and you can aso fuck her, you get the best of both worlds. So fuck you, I'm going to go have dinner with my gf now.

>ywn be the shota in SS comics

Good luck finding that unicorn. I'm sure you could pay a woman a lot of money to be your "mommy", but it won't feel authentic. You could probably find one that you could convince to try it out, but it won't last long before she gets really creeped out and turned off, I promise.
Face the reality - it's probably never going to happen.

You see, on all other accounts, my mother is a bitch. My mother would slap, yell, humiliate, reject me. I want a mommy that does all these things and more.

But why do we let women have "daddy"?

think about it biologically. women want to be dominated, protected, and provided for. so yeah many women have a daddy thing.

I found a mommy "gf" once
liked anime (a little too much), big tits, had the kinky of being called mommy and insane libido when lead right
braphog too i guess

And every man wants a woman he can find warmth with, one he can open up emotionally to because he can't do it anywhere else, one that will pamper and feed him. A mommy.

You can have mommy - your children's mommy.

Tfw gf likes me sucking her tits and calling her mommy when she's riding me

Tfw she also likes being choked and slapped and calling me daddy when I'm on top

sounds like a pretty good catch user

My gf is in on the mommy gf joke. She cleans, cooks and gives me warm hugs.

Mommyposters should be shot

nhentai.net/g/36415/

Thank me later lads

I don't want mommy I just want a MILF who understands that she is over the hill so she knows her fucking place unlike the 5/10 20 somethings that run around all looking for prince charming

>Comic Sans text re-edit
I'm not going to thank you ever

>I can’t enjoy hentai because of the text font
Autism

this manga was horrible. No thank you ever.
>stays at aunts place
>misses mommy
>aunt seduces him
>suddenly knows how to kiss and fuck like a pro
>chooses aunt over mom
>Page 9: end

Oh yes. I found one.

My gf likes to cradle my head and pull me into her breasts when we cuddle. Last time she was over she put her hand on the back of my head, pulled one of her breasts out and had me suckle it. She stroked my hair with one hand and massaged my cock with the other. Shit felt fucking great as I'm sure any of you can imagine. She paused to smile, look me in the eye, and say, "Are you a man, or a boy user? Because right now all I see is a boy." And then before I can respond she's pressing my head back into her breasts again and stroking my cock.

No, most men aren't literal manchildren like you

>he spends his time writing out his powerfantasies on taiwanese knitting forum
sad life

Too bad mommy gfs don't like Veeky Forums boys.

My girlfriend is a weirdo that likes to do stuff like this. At least girls touch my cock. I'm sorry that you haven't had that experience.

Anime isn't real user. Now go lift weights and you might amount to something someday

>dat barely hidden repressed anger from 20+ years of virginity
sorry for your loss user

>virgins can't comprehend some random poster getting a handjob while sucking his gf's tit and watching Vikings

>"Are you a man, or a boy user? Because right now all I see is a boy."
and thats the moment you get up, overpower her and fuck her hard showing what a man you are.

I just want a mommy like xev bellringer

I don't have this fetish but showing emotional weakness or tenderness is always followed by an episode of catching her cheating or getting dumped 3-4 months down the road
I feel like other male friends are more understanding but even there you have to be careful
Just keep that little boy inside bros

Sounds sticky. Honey would get everywhere

as a virgin i wanna milf to roleplay as my mom and teach me how to have sex and then once im familiar with it i can fuck her good and proper dominatedly ya know

I think you have some issues you need to work out op.

Talk about it user
did shit like this happens to you? observation?

Uh Huh, This My Shit

Excluding this waifu weeaboo bullshit, I am a lonely fucker and feel an excessive desire to tapp into all parts of my partner's feminine role by having her act nurturing to the fullest extent.

I wanna get sedated by creamy titty milk then cuddle and get lulled off to sleep by her sweet gentle voice.

This of course requires me to fulfill my masculine dominant role to it's fullest extent to make a perfect harmonious blend of energies. Having both partners be submissive is just hippie faggot cuck shit.

I used to find it weird when my Gf would want me to suck her breasts while she fondled my dick or tell me to call her "mommy" during sex, but I think I'm starting to like it too much. She's always babying me, even in public. I feel emasculated when I think of it, but I'm too attached to her now. She's the only girl I've ever opened up emotionally to.

>Just keep that little boy inside bros
This. It hurts, and it's depressing to know that opening up to someone you love will lead to them losing respect for you because you dared to be human.

I want a muscular mommy gf that will also be my lifting buddy.
daddywhore cardiosluts are so boring and basic.

this is how they get you. enjoy your marriage when she flips the switch and cuts your raisins off.

my mommy loves her slutty big dick boy's cummies

My nigga. ANR is the best aspect of any relationship.

All I want is to exchange affection without fucking a bitch so damn often

the only girls who want that creepy disgusting "daddy" shit are the psychos who never had a father growing up so they end up on tinder or other slut apps

then again, those girls are who the pathetic losers of fit usually go for

>Don't need someone to act like my mother
>I already have one I don't need another

-Suicidal

Flips the switch? She already has control as "mommy," but she is devoted to me and cares for me deeply.
It makes me feel safe and happy because she likes it, but I feel embarrassed when I think about it. I don't want my friends or family to find out. She makes it hard since she's very open with her friends about our sex life and lets them touch me inappropriately to get me flustered. They tease me, and I'm afraid they will tell people I know.

it's true i regret opening up to the girls that eventually took advantage

That's cute

This, showing emotion to a woman just makes her decide you aren't a man. I'm afraid for this poster

Fuck. That hit a little too close to home. Especially since like no woman except maybe your actual mom would truly care about how you feel or know what you're going through without losing respect for you.
Just gotta keep him inside, but he's got a skeleton key and there are only so many locks I can put on before he starts catching up to unlock them.

Are you saying my MommyGf doesn't really like me? Am I just a plaything to her?

Maybe I'm just jaded man, I really hope from the bottom of my heart that your girl really does love you even if you showed her emotion. It's just all too common that any time you open your heart to a chick and tell her about your emotions and open up she'll just pack up and leave because she doesn't find that shit attractive. Maybe she's different man, and if I can't have a girl I can truly open up to then I'd at least hope that someone else can be happy.

i was just replying to this but since you're asking- ya i think what you got going on is a little unhealthy.

hahaha