Good vs bad musclebuilding genetics?

Good vs bad musclebuilding genetics?

where r his ears

The guy on the left needs to go to a donor's list for a pair of ears.

hey not every girl deserves the dude on the left either. Guy on the right can find someone that fits him. The world's not black and white user

Must be embarrassing trying on shoes at the store huh?

Just remember user: The left hand is the one that makes the 'L' with your pointer finger and thumb, just like the L you just took by posting that dumb ass comment.

These always make me fucking laugh hysterically

Wait you people don't try shoes on at the store to make sure the form is comfortable ? Is this an amricuck thing because they are too self-conscious

Holy fuck it's you on that right hand side, isn't it.

I'm so sorry for your loss. If you ever need someone to listen to your problems, my ears are always open. :)

i laff erry tiem

That's not really how people use that phrase you goober

the "just be confident bro!" applies to the 80% of average looking men. and even then at least another 10-15% of men can shape themselves to look decent.
this is just more incel mentality. fucking pathetic.

God you're retarded. I was implying that when trying on shoes he does not know his right from his left so he looks like a retard putting it on the wrong foot. You dumb europoor

Whoosh

Showed my gf this pic. She just laughed. I asked her what was funny, she saud isnt it obvious, guy on the left isnt getting laid guy on the right would get fucked when he wants.

Mfw i realise my gfs a whore

What if your not average? What if you're legitimately ugly?

being confident still adds to your social value, regardless of where you genetic diceroll started you. Whining or being a NEET doesn't add shit, in fact it does harm anything since it's waisted time and energy that could be spent on self improvement or anything you actually enjoy doing hell even masturbating is more productive.

not everyone gets to be a 100, but I'd rather be a 50 that started as 30 than a 30 that bitches and moans about it any day.

If the guy on the left groomed himself he wouldn't be as bad.

Eh my buddy is 5'1 and pudgy and kinda ugly but honestly has a fantastic personality, and he got himself a qt gf his height.

Let's hope they never reproduce, for the kids sake.

JUST

Guy on right has SOME hope if he went on the juice or saw a doctor and got some TRT.

>just be yourself, bro. That's what I do

holy fuck ur an optimistic little peach arent ya

odds are, you're not even ugly. proper hygiene, diet, grooming, and confidence can do wonders. even a 2/10 can become a 5/10 if they put effort in

If you look like a complete sack of shat out potatoes you don't deserve to even breed.
I don't give a shit about your personality. You just don't deserve to reproduce unless you find someone equally fuckugly
Just stay in your lane with fuckugly chicks if you're fuckugly, stay in your lane with 5/10's if you're a 5/10
Stay in your lane with 10/10's if you're chad. Let Chad and Stacy reproduce and create more beautiful things to look at, stop trying to defile the future with your selfish needs.

Can we talk about actual genetics that would limit us looking as good muscle wise?
176cm 63 kg 16.7% bf
Lifting for 2 years

fuck off, nigger

T H I C C
E
N
N
E
S
S
E
E

But you don't need to know right from left to put your shoes on right. This wasn't a well thought out joke