IF THEY DONT WANT US TO LOOK THEN WHY DO THEY DRESS LIKE THIS

IF THEY DONT WANT US TO LOOK THEN WHY DO THEY DRESS LIKE THIS

>muh comfort

They want chads to look, not your crusty ass

Sweatpants would seem more comfortable. This spandex shit seems so constricting, especially when it's as tight as the gym thots wear it

spbp

Same reason they go out and drink 2 vodka's all night in a club whilst shaking their ass with another girl right in the middle of the dancefloor with no intent of fucking anyone.
Women where a mistake.

Because they're sluts and want to show off.

If they wanted to be 'comfortable' they'd wear sweatpants.

they can just hold out longer than you (greater ego control) and a lot of them have turned the urge for sex into some weird cannibalistic motivation urge akin to, but dissimilar to tantra

They only want the cream of the cream to look not you XD

You beat me to it.

Fellas I want to get this girl number at my uni gym. I haven't seen her on campus to ask her outside. I want to ask her in the gym but that's awkward. Help me

I consider this normal, see a lot of thots wearing way worse(better)

get over the awkwardness you pussy. Be a man and go for it. Women like confidence

Because the clothes are easier to move in, wick sweat away from the skin and breathe better than looser fitting sweats?

Or because that's basically the only kind of fitness clothing made for women anymore so it's this or regular clothes.

>responds with a bee pepe
WDHMBT?

Bruh its not hwrd to put a t shirt and some shorts/sweats and go to the gym. This applies to women as well.

They do this shit for attention

>They do this shit for attention
are you fucking serious? women never do anything for attention.

Yeah, but look at most "active wear" shorts for women. They're basically just spats anymore. If male clothing followed the trends women's clothing did we'd be lifting in speedos by now.

spotted the bitch

Because women's purpose in life is to attract the attention of as many men as possible and to destroy their self esteem like clockwork. They mistake kindness for desperation and are so megalomanic that they will passive aggressively belittle you and be legitimately shocked and offended when you show the slightest bit of resistance to their childish behavior

First world women deserve to be lined up and punched in the fucking face. Their time is coming to an end and they will be property soon enough.

Not the same user but ill try I have nothing to lose I guess

b u

Nah, I'll leave pocket holding duty to you user, I hear you're pretty good at it.

You're clueless. You think women wear clothing for utility so I already know that you're an incel retard or delusional female yourself

>All women are the same

You did see that I offered TWO reasons for the clothing. The first was practical and rational based on the premise that women wear it for utility. The second was blaming the designers of said clothing who basically decided that women should wear less and less every year.

>mfw clothing designers haven't launched a line of clothing for traps so we can at least get some cute traps in the gym

>not lifting in speedos

dyel, bro?

why do you complain? I like to look at them and they like to look at me. Win win.

Yeah, in my old Army PT clothes. My shorts come with a hidden speedo inside.

LOL

giv gook gf now

Shoo shoo little goblin

Almost like that's because that's what women want to buy

>asking for a gains goblin to be planted into your life
It's like you're not even trying to make it user.

I'm here to stay

No, women want to buy vanity sizing that says their 400lbs sized ass is still a size 5. I haven't heard a lot of call for pants with no pockets (just fake ones sewn on) or clothes tight enough to be painted on.

You know, outside of cam whores and instagram at least.

All first world women are the same. Go to any country that isn't mentally ill and you will see the stark contrast in the way females behave.

They create a demand for the sluttiest most impractical clothing. They cake their faces with makeup, wear 4 inch heels padded bras and stuff their vaginas full of cotton so their uterus blood doesn't drip down their pathetic bow legs and remind them of their biologic weakness and vulnerability. With this newfound confidence they prowl public areas looking for men to entice only to reject them so their biological need to feel wanted by men is met without marital responsibilities.

Most dont seem to care as long as your arent eye raping them in the corner.

I feel like you're trying to redpill me but since I already polish my knob to traps on a regular basis I don't see the point.

this nigga looks like a bitch

N-nani?!?!!
The shorts are a little short. That's it. The tops like tank tops look dumb as fuck but the function the same. They choose to wear nothing but bras to the gym.

However in not gay so I'm not foing to complain about leggings

We should all just train like the ancient greeks: naked and slathered in oil. Problem solved.

Sometimes I wonder like what kind of women do you all know to think the way you think, like you don't have a mother, grandma, sister, wife, etc? Talking about women like they're demons, succubus and shit, I don't know if you're just that retarded, butthurt or you haven't talk to any women other than the lady that gives you your BigMac every afternoon. Fucking incels.

what are you even talking about you sound like a fucking retard

Who hurt you user?

Just join Islam already you sorry betas. Maybe you should lay off nofap if it takes so much focus to not stare at a chick.

This is so spot on, it's almost a shame it was wasted on Veeky Forums

No need to be angry, m'lady

Not our fault women are attention seeking, pathetic human beings who think they are god's gift to earth

they're actually really comfortable, especially compression pants, I would wear them as a man if there was no stigma about it

>Unironically respecting women

that meme died a while ago

To compensate for form?
Mostly though, girls buy into memes. You're not working out properly unless you have a new, matching Activewear(tm) outfit to look like your favourite insta-thot.

Don't remind me.

that is a terrible body

Roastie getting toastie haha

dude go back to r9k, I know the same pain you've felt but the way you're responding to it is shitty

you have poor taste

I can't tell if that supporting or opposing them, but they could easily wear slightly loose sweatpants or something, or even just basketball shorts

First time off r9k????

Too close to home for me.

Ahahahaha.... This bitch is getting marinated

I would doggy the fuck out of that ass

cope

This guy gets it.

Fuck you, I wear tennis shorts with a g string underneath for the best in ROM, you need to get on this level buddy

Glistening or dripping with oil?

I wanna swim naked, my speedo ain't enough and I'd love to use my boner as a rudder

we went to school? not even a virgin, women just crave attention and validation and are even more insecure than the incels on /r9k/

Whats up buddy ?

Where can I find that fucking hoodie? I can't find one with the green like that.

Literally look what the dickhead guys in the pic are wearing though.

>Because women's purpose in life is to attract the attention of as many men as possible and to destroy their self esteem like clockwork. They mistake kindness for desperation and are so megalomanic that they will passive aggressively belittle you and be legitimately shocked and offended when you show the slightest bit of resistance to their childish behavior
>First world women deserve to be lined up and punched in the fucking face. Their time is coming to an end and they will be property soon enough.

Well my friend, I assume my call to your logical side will go unheard, but let me try anyway. I'm a white atheist currently dating a hijab wearing muslim asian woman. She has a 9/10 body imo but never shows any of her skin or hair. She doesn't drink, party, or do any undesirable things western women do. Why don't you try it, brothers? Haven't you had enough of this alcohol fueled, whore rewarding society created by left-wingers desperate to pretend there's no differentiation between men and women? Will you not say no to these self-entitled, trash, modern "women"?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

Have any guys here bought women's tights to try yourself? Is it /comfy/? Does it hold the package tight?

it holds the package tight

even sweat pants will look tight on a girl. thats how they make the clothes, you'll still glance when they start squatting.

>that's basically the only kind of fitness clothing made for women anymore
Lol
Either a woman or very finely crafted bait

your dicks manipulate you into treating them as such, this special attention and treatment naturally go to their head and they start feeling entitled to it, betas rage while they get even more hungrier for them, sperg out around women which fuels their ego and so on.

>Because women's purpose in life is to attract the attention of as many men as possible and to destroy their self esteem like clockwork. They mistake kindness for desperation and are so megalomanic that they will passive aggressively belittle you and be legitimately shocked and offended when you show the slightest bit of resistance to their childish behavior
>First world women deserve to be lined up and punched in the fucking face. Their time is coming to an end and they will be property soon enough.
Sorry your mom was a bitch.

Why are so many replies in here, this Post was already /thread

They're insecure and the only thing that gives them a sense of self-worth is being mired. Much like Veeky Forums.

they want attractive people to look (not stare), if you're a fatty/skelly/beta then settle with a peek and keep lifting

I swear, the people who make these threads are gay, why would you complain about having hot girls in the gym

Jesus christ your virginity hurts to read

If you spent your precious time on improving yourself instead of thinking about motives of lower lifeforms such as subhuman females, you'd have actually made it.

Only the dead know peace from these feels

benching with half-chub is quite embarassing tbqhfamalama

this thread needs more fit grills tbqh

Why not just insist they wear a fucking burka? Or you could just accept that not everything that other people do revolves around you or should involve you, get on with your life and let them get on with theirs.

>that head size
Is that a photoshop? That guy has the most cucked body I've ever seen.

Honestly, if half of them that wore this shit were actually fit, I wouldn't mind like pic related bodies like those are a work of art and take time and effort. It's these flabby bitches that just do 1-3 squats, text on their phone while on the treadmill doing 1 mile for 30 minutes that think they're hot shit because their pancake ass looks like it has volume because their shorts are pulled halfway into the rectum.

This

This bitch is training in patrick BTEMAN condo?!

but everything women do does revolve around men

>not knowing how to stealth watch
>mirrors
>sunglasses indoors
>squinting all the time like an autist
step up your game senpai

This forever.
Thank fucking god I'm Chad.
Honestly don't know how I'd live if I wasn't constantly getting eye fucked.
It's just the background radiation of my life at this point.

do tell us how "chad" you are user

I honestly used to care. Started training harder and found myself incapable of focusing on anything else but the task at hand in the gym. Approached by a qt at the gym, going for coffee this Sunday.

I've found that stewing in rage and sorrow does nothing; and using it as motivation is only viable in the short term.

Go out and do shit. You can worry all you want about why people do things, but if you let it dominate your mind, reevaluate yourself.

- Skinny fat DYEL