Why aren't you handsome Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you handsome Veeky Forums?

I have to operate on hard mode for everything in life

This

I think I'm handsome

Post face

girls tell me i am but i think its out of pity

He's not that handsome. His nose is crooked, his forehead isn't large and his face is not square.

>The highest paid male model isn't handsome

I did, I'm Gandi

Being a model isn't really about being handsome, it's about having eye-catching features.

Mahatma Ghandi more like.

This user is sort of right. Studies show that when given a group of images of people and told to pick who they think is the most attractive, then pick who other people will think is the most attractive, you get a wide variety of results from the first choice as people have their own preferences, but almost everyone has the the same choices for the second because they look for notable traits that make that person stand out, not necessary what they find attractive but what they think others will find attractive.

But that dude is handsome as fuck anyway.

Chadjeet

Since when was a large forehead an attractive feature?

Mate, just watch some videos of him interacting with women or any video of his, there will be heaps of girls literally drenching over him. The guy is the highest paid model in the world

>muh he's not that handsome

because I'm ugly

>manlet
>cant grow beard
>ugly
>social anxiety
>gay
who perma death mode here

Small forehead/head looks apeish.

Because of poor tongue posture. I have a weak chin and a weak jaw. In a few months I will be a slayer

It's a sign of intelligence. IQ is everything in life. Gandi probably struggles in the bar environment where his superiors run circles around him

Gandy is shy as fuck, dude literally can be himself and have everything come to him at life because he's a slayer.

Lets see
>jaw broken when I was younger and it's now uneven
>balding
>eyes are supposed to be green but look more shit brown now
>glasses
>pimple on nose literally lives there
>eyebrows untamable
>unibrow I have to pluck daily
>facial sucks
>large forehad amplified due to balding
>don't know how to dress
>5'10 pinnacle of average fucking height
>loose skin from losing weight
>stretch marks from being fat
>yellow teeth
>ears too small

On top of that I'm socially retarded. I've decided to stick to 2D and die alone, to save me the shame of constant rejection from girls I'm probably not even attracted to.

Gandi wouldn't make a good banker. And banking is everything in life

Because my parents weren't

I wonder (((who's))) behind that post...

need to cut some more body fat, otherwise im fairly handsome

What? And bang 100 iq whores? Gandi wouldn't be able to score with an upper class high iq broad AND YOU KNOW IT

It's almost laughable that you think women care about anything but looks

>lvl 1 no hit run mode activated

>money
>social status
You're delusional if you think these aren't just as important if not more so.

I never said that. Large forehead, symmetrical face, square face is indicative of high IQ and High Test. Gandi doesn't have that

Every time I see this picture I just imagine him going through life looking like that

No they care more about that hes pro-feminist faggot who looks like and angel. Hes faggot in my eyes tho

And Gandy is the highest paid model in the world. What the fuck are you talking about? And why the fuck would you want a woman with a high IQ? Fucking pathetic

I am. I have 1k matches on tinder and where ever I go girls are on my dick. Im not even white, either. Thank god I live in America, I get to try every taste of the rainbow

you have to be literally autistic to think this way

Sure bro, that's why you see women(successful high status women) go crazy about him

Is he banker? No? Your opinion is redacted

Who is this ugly dude?

Banker? This has to be bait and I'm falling for it, you can't be this retarded

Sure he is

>I possess these features so it must be true
>Even though I'm a neckbeard virgin

i wonder if people on this board ever interact with girls. like i never seen a girl actually caring about male fashion models and i have friends who are signed at an agency that has supermodels.
and im pretty sure if i went out right now and asked 20 girls whether they know lachowski none of them would know about him or care.
when it comes to looks girls care about other girls instead and the most popular men on earth are rather successful, charismatic and popular than just plain good looking. but im pretty sure im arguing with kissless virgins so its a lost case anyway

I'm working on it everyday but still no good results.

I've got a 8/10 jawline

but my eyes are offset and I have a jew nose ;_;

anyone got heterochromia?

You what, mate....??

Large foreheads are attractive?

That picture on the right is a classic case of poorly developed jaw fucking your entire face up. This dude should hit up an orthodontist, he could be chadsformed.

Yes

>t. large forehead

shit genetic expression

ive been called cute, hot never handsome
mabye when i mature more
t.19 late puberty

Probably due to being a fatcel from like 12 to 18

His eye area and midface is much worse, not even a lefort III could save him. You and all other >muh jaw copers have no idea what you're talking about.

>eye area

Doesn't he have positive canthal tilt?

There is way more to a good eye area than the fucking canthal tilt, this is the typical idiotic opinion of being extremely focused on such and such feature rather than on coherent and harmonic total skull development.

I am thought.

Literally top 10% of facial aesthetics. I'm also 6'3", basically won the genetic lottery.

Not trying to be an asshole, just speaking the truth.

Alright yeah I get it, I don't know anything about lookism. Could you share an analysis of this dude's face?

post slay count

I'm not going to bother, there is so much wrong and it can't be fixed with surgery.

+ great cheekbones
- poor lower third

mewing sort of helped. are beard gains a real thing?

Obviously it can make your lower third and skull in general look bigger, it's just cover up game.ยจ

Sebastien Chabal for example is an individual who benefits greatly from having a long beard.

I am handsome though. /soc rated me 10/10 when I first came to this Korean basketweaving forum. To be honest most girls assume I won't be into them or that I'll cheat on them.

>Why aren't you handsome Veeky Forums?
My chin is too small, my mouth is too wide, my cheekbones are too low and my eyes are just average. Oh well. At least I have a good nose.

>His nose is crooked, his forehead isn't large and his face is not square.
He also has a large scar in his left eyebrow from having a car door slammed in his face. And did you notice how asymmetrical his ears are? Of course not. You were too distracted by his piercing blue eyes. You can get away with having a lot of small things wrong with your face if you have something truly striking to distract onlookers from these minor flaws.

The only one that looks any worse is Gandhi, Greensboro jock arguably even looks better.

>eyecels coping this hard

Because I always look fucking tired. Even when I am not :(.

My fro is messy and I don't style my beard. I also get some really fucked up pimples every now and then, I have to wear glasses for far sight.

Eye color is a cope, all it does is halo deatnikks (gandhi confirmed deathnikk) and is a completely neutral trait for whitecels

wrong. mud eyes never look beter.

brown eyes arent that bright so they look weird

tfw even this guy has pct

It's a neutral trait, unless you're ethnikk in which case eye color halo is real. See this guy looks like a generic pakicel without his eye color halo, but then someone who looks white it either does nothing or can even halo (similar concept, makes them more exotic/unique), see for example Thorbjorn Harr from Vikings that look like a generic nerdic but becomes "interesting" because he has dark brown eyes.

cause im fat
i think i have good face tho so maybe i will be attractive when i lose weight

>deatnikks
>ethnikk

is this some new reddit lingo or something?

That are the people into lookism who says you can't be nice looking without height and frame, Veeky Forums.

Just fuck off. Seriously. I bet you are a ugly incel trying to cope.

He is hot but, women will percieve anything with dark hair and blue eyes handsome, its petty when you realise it

>5'8, 5'9 with proper posture
>Barely 5' dick
>Feminine face

Why was life so cruel to me

I meant to say 5 inch not 5 feet that would be concerning

>not having a multiple foot long dick

feelsbadman i am the same except i am a 5'10 manlet. anything below 6'2'' is genetic shit. i struggle to get out of bed in the morning knowing that i am a genetically inferior ugly fuck.

I think that's cool user

Hey dude you know Pat from the lets play channel "two best friends"

Guy is literal fat balding dwarf but holy shit he's got a smoking hot gf.

There is hope :D

Hi robot

go back to plebbit if a girl is with a youtuber chances are she with him for his status

wait, is handsome the good one to be called? I thought it was on par with being called 'cute', as in a friendly compliment not a 'I want to fuck you' type thing.

Baby blues can get you some gook pussy but in Europe blue and green eyes are pretty much everywhere.

COPE
O
P
E

This user gets it, or maybe I am coping as a dirty blonde with brown eyes, similar complex to Thorbjorn (I am also Scandinavian).
Girls actually mention it quite frequently.
3/4 grandparents have blue eyes, and so does my brother though so I am the exception in my family.

I can't believe that some of you lads are so fuking obsessed with good lucking lads, you make it out as you would have no trouble having these guys come over your flat and fuck you missus

nah you're right, generalizing eye color isn't accurate in whites. Only if you're middle eastern/latino etc. and would otherwise look generic they are pretty game-changing

Part of this eye color hype is probably perpetuated by Americans where blue eyes are getting rarer, but it's not a big deal in Northern Europe. You don't gain any special privileges over your brown-eyed brethren.

First and third look better actually, only second looks awful with brown eyes.

When I make a selfie of myself, I look like shit
When I make a picture of myself in the mirror, I look fine
Its literally the difference between looking like a 5 or an 8
Which version of me is how people perceive me

Cameras distort up close, depending on the lens you should take a picture at the appropriate distance to have an accurate representation of reality.

Mirror is more realistic.

I can also look really weird in selfies and I'm rather attractive.

It pisses me off so much when you retards post gandy when Tyson clearly mogs him.

Cause I'm ugly nigga

Yet