I can only overhead press 30 pounds

I can only overhead press 30 pounds.

Am I doing something wrong or am I just the weakest human being on earth?

30lb dumbbells?

No the free weights

Moron, 30lbs including the bar or 30lb dumbbells in each hand?

It's for SL and I'm just starting out

lmao what the fuck is wrong with you? I could literally OHP 2pl8 at age 16 with no prior experience lifting at all. Git gud skrub.

I'm dumb, okay

It'd be 30.5 including the bar

At least I can still get trips

so many retards on Veeky Forums

the bar by itself is 45lbs you jackasses

Okay that's not bad. That's about the level everyone starts at.... train for a couple years then see if you're the weakest human again

Is that universal?

what kind of bar are you using?
no

every olympic bar is 45lbs

they have smaller ones for girls and for curling and stuff like that. Pretty much anytime you see someone squatting or deadlifting or benching or overhead pressing its 45lbs

Lol dude says he has a half pound bar

>.5 lb bar
Wubba lubba dub dub

Well in that case I can bump my squatting up to 115.

Thanks for the help, bruh

Make sure you're calculating the weight of the bar right. I overhead pressed 6.25kg a side earlier, plus the bar (20kg) it's about 71 pounds. Don't worry. you'll get better in time if you increase gradually. I have noticed I am struggling less with warm up sets. etc. although since I try and increase every workout it's still tough for work sets. So don't worry. it'll increase.

i went from 60 to 100 in 4 weeks just keep at ittrain shoulders more ans lats sqeeuze ur ass to prevent your back from going backwards

You don't include the bar weight dummy

Kek lmao2pl8
I was ohping at least 4 plates each side with two bars.

At 14 i had a 135 lb overhead press, sorry to break this to you but fuck thats weak brah

I can only OHP 60lbs including the bar friend:(