I used to have an intention to hit the gym, but I have a phobia that when I show up there...

I used to have an intention to hit the gym, but I have a phobia that when I show up there, everyone would point their fingers at me, laugh and call me femfag and other insulting words.

well thats exactly whats gonna happen so you should workout at home instead

instead of hitting the gym try hitting your car into a brick wall

sage

you gonna see a lot of locker room action though

>locker room action
Like what?

same. childhood is thinking gym goers are scary bullies

adulthood is realizing 90% gym goers are pussies who just go to take selfies

I think that's more to do with the west becoming feminised heavily in the last 30 decades or so. People literally are bigger pussies now compared to when you were a kid

because you are a massive faggot

I go to a gym that mostly consists of older people there for swimming or racketball. It has a full weight room that almost never has more than 2-3 people in it, I'm usually lifting solo. Looking for other gyms I shy very quickly away from douchebro gyms as well.

Another advantage to this gym is a weight room on the second floor, so passerbys and whatnot aren't staring at your autistic failure of a lift set. It's huge for me personally, I'd definitely shy away from any gym that's basically a giant glass-windowed street display if you're self-conscious.

Always remember everyone there was a skinny (or fat) weakling once, as well. Go for yourself, not social approval, and above all else take care not to injure your back during all workouts. Proper form is more important to musclebuilding than a slightly-heavier lift anyway.

this is a very good point, and it's hard to notice.

Literally went to a concert last night to see Crystal Castles.
100x better without this bitch in it.

New girl is a qt.

My gym has a zero joining fee. To be honest that what we've been doing at 80% of the new faces. If you're browsing this forum seriously it's unlikely we'll be laughing at you.

>childhood is thinking gym goers are scary bullies
They are in school/college gyms. Those gyms were usually closed off to anyone who didn't play sports for the school and those people used to be the bullies as well. So people learnt to associate gyms with bullies.

With commercial gyms though, the bullies working out there don't know you, and don't try anything because you are generally paying the same as them and can complain if they act like cunts. Unlike school where those chads/roasties were untouchable because they represented the school at sports and the administrators didn't want to chastise them.

The bullying mentality is still there in some niche gyms for powerlifters and the like. Because the gym owners for those gyms tend to be heavy lifters themselves and make friends with similar heavy lifters who join. So, it's more likely that you will be made fun of at that kind of gym if you're DYEL.

seek out the biggest guy in there and do whatever you can so you can workout with him and have his protection

I'm so feminine I can't even use washrooms without causing a problem. People start asking retarded questions like "Miss, what you doing in the male toilet? Didn't you see the sign? Go buy glasses" or "Sorry, is it a female washroom"? I can imagine how retards would harass me at the gym.

thats pretty hot. can you post a picture of yourself?

>posting your face on 4gay
Not a very good idea tbqh

I 100% do not believe you. If this is true, get a fucking haircut.

in that case just go on hrt and work out until you're a fit androgynous trap

>just go on hrt
Degeneracy

Oh look, vegantrap didn’t put his tripcode on

We know this not onlybdidnt happen, but doesn’t accidentally happen. You’re either a degenerate or you’re lying.