Do guys with abs eat clean 100% of the time? Do you ever eat like a burger or have a beer?

Do guys with abs eat clean 100% of the time? Do you ever eat like a burger or have a beer?

Eating clean in a calorie deficit 6.5 days a week and 3 beers a month doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere. Train abs 3x a week

How long have you been doing this? My Abs just began to peek out and ive been working at that goal for about 2 1/2 months.

Also have a glorius french german metabolism

White people are better than black people at most things

Hitting consistently 3 times a week for 4 months, 2 times a week inconsistently 3 months before that

Lower ab rotation:
-Hanging leg raises
-Decline lying down leg raises
-Dip bar leg raises

Upper ab rotation:
-Cable crunches
-Decline sit ups
-Machine crunches
-Planks

Obliques:
-Diagonal pper to lower/lower to upper cable woodshops
-Regular cable woodchops
-Side bends

>lower and upper abs
hey sorry bud but thats not a thing. the abs are shaped vertically unlike the upper, lower, and mid chest muscles. when you do something like planks its contracts the entire abdominal region. pic for reference

Planks work the whole abs, ok, but it is a complete meme to say there isn't any distinction between upper/lower

Please tell me how your progress getting a V-cut goes by doing only cable crunches and sit ups. If they were the same, you wouldn't ahve to do leg raises to get a v-cut

Dont get mad at us man, we're not the ones with no abs

Seriously though, i just hit my abs once a work out by doing 5 sets of 10 crunches with a pl8, gets the job done

Pic related is the leanest I've ever been and I was eating Nutella and ice cream every day

Big if true

Although that is a poverty 4 pack

Do you actually do 10 goddamn ab exercises?

Leg raises also work your whole abs.

You see the reason people lower abs are a thing is because thats where your body stores fat in most people and they are the last to show.

80% genetics. I eat shit tons of fast food and have isolated abs maybe once in the past two years and I have a 6 pack year round.

Anyone can have visible abs, but some guys will have to work much harder than others.

Man just buy an ab wheel and get rid of all this fluff.

retard, do squats, deadlift, eat healthy food, you don't need to do half of this retarded shit you're doing...

Just had McDonald's, I've been a shredded kunt for a while now.

It's just genetics + calories in vs. calories out.

And I don't train abs, just squat and deadlift for core

This is actually my ab goals. Help an user out, (You)

What does clean eating mean to you? Whatever it means, I don't eat clean and I have visible abs at the end of a bulk.

Ignore this SS shill.

Ab wheel and eating at a deficit is all you need all you want are abs. You’re doing way too many, and not frequently enough. Ab wheel to failure four times a day six days a week is all you need.

been doing intense ab workouts for years 2x per week
>be fat
>losing weight
>put my fingers near my abs and feel thick bulgy muscles
>tfw chad jawline and high cheekbones and sexy eyes
>some girl complemented me at the gym
i'm becoming a normie my men

>10 exercises just for abs

You're your own gains goblin. Large compound lifts done properly will build a strong core. Add leg raises or planks and you're golden, maybe russian twists with a plate to hit obliques harder but that's it my friend.

i eat burgers, pizza, all sorts of crap and drink shit loads of beer and still have a 6 pack.
I workout hard though and run regularly

>Do guys with abs eat clean 100% of the time? Do you ever eat like a burger or have a beer?

more like 99%, but I was eating worse when cutting

I usually have wine with my main meal

What was the compliment, what did she say?

can confirm. I'm of German European background and I have a killer matabolism

>muh metabolism
jesus CHRIST this board is shit

Calm down Heinrick, the fuhrer still won't suck your dick

I have thyroid issues and complete in men's physique so yeah, metabolism is a big factor. Try getting down to 5% bf with a fucked, unproductive thyroid.

Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up

I eat shitty everyday and never work abs and I still have a pretty solid sixpack. I think it has a lot to do with genetics.

I had abs of steel when I was younger, and at 5'11", a waist of 28 inches. Basically, a super tiny waist solely made of muscle. It seriously looked ridiculous in overhead lighting, like a cartoon character, better than Bruce Lee abs, better than actor abs. I had a 7 pack because of zipper abs, tho. Pack #8 was missing somehow.

I could basically do anything ab related perfectly. Vacuums, dragon flags, weird Yoga shit, all that bullshit was no problem at all. Could take punches all fucking day.

My routine for it looked like this:
I just did 150 situps every morning. Stiff-legged, on the floor, feet not put under anything.
No diet at all (mostly sweets and junk food actually), no running, biking or swimming, but I did 2 hours of Karate training (kata and kihon mostly, basically air punching and kicking) every day, maybe that counts as cardio. Worked up a really good sweat iirc.

Some years later, I got a hernia by trying side splits too hard, couldn't train abs anymore and got fat in like 8 weeks. Too sedentary. Now I got an umbilical hernia too, so ab training is out (too poor for surgery in Germany). I'm now sedentary as fuck, 260 lbs and have a belly like you wouldn't believe. My abs are completely flaccid, I cannot even do 1 sit up anymore (lol).

Sorry for the rant. Old people are cranky.

I do squats but not deadmeme anymore. The worst shape my abs have ever been in is when I worried too much about compound lifts like deadmeme

I rotate the ab exercises, so only doing 1 upper, 1 lower, 1 oblique a day

Ab wheel is just an advanced plank that I find hard to believe gets you abs alone. If that gets you abs alone, you have great genetics

please leave jamal
keep track of your macro daily including burgers and count your goddamn cal
people that say they cant do it are lost irl