I got fit gf got fat

I got fit gf got fat

what do I do...I don't want to break up with her, but her current weight and appearance does nothing for me. at lower weights, she has a great body and her personality is awesome. I don't mind chubbiness, I've fucked some thicker women. She has passed the point of chubby and I think she holds weight less attractively than others.

has any of Veeky Forums encountered a similar issue? what did you do?

pic related

Do nothing.

Lmao she's so fat I thought she was part of the couch in the pic

drag her to the gym
if she refuses that means she doesn't respect you
is she gives excuses that means you're not putting her into her place any excuse she gives should be met with 'you're going to the fucking gym bitch'
if she keeps disrespecting you it means she doesn't love you
if she doesn't love you downgrade her to a plate

Top kek

break up with her, retard

if you're not married what the fuck do you have to lose?

How long have you guys been dating?

Well, if you don't want to be honest with her then you have to manipulate her.

Start telling her about some cool girl that goes to your gym sometimes. Just make someone up. Come home from the gym and tell her a joke that 'some girl from the gym' told you. A few days later, tell her about how 'some girl at the gym' was cool enough to be your spot. Get a fitbit and tell her you are doing a step competition with 'some girl from the gym'. Take a picture of your food and tell her you have to send it to 'some girl from the gym'.

This shit will eventually make her crazy jealous. When she inevitably flips out on you, be like 'oh I just do those things with her because you never seem interested in fitness.' She'll protest and you can turn that into a gym invite.

Or just bail and find someone that isn't a lazy food addict.

long time, dog. 5 years. We separated for a year in the middle. Weight has never been an issue until very recently (last 2 months). She got a new job and has grad school so I can see this getting worse if I don't intervene.

your fucked, once a fatty always a fatty, they can lose the weight but it will always eventually come back, and once you throw having kids in there oh boy

I've thought of being straight up, but she is having a pretty rough time and I believe it would make her feel miserable, if she doesn't already since I know she is aware of it as she has worn more black post-enlargement.

this is an interesting idea. My only issue would be creating the jealousy and it not going away, thus making my life even worse cause at least now she is cool as hell.

I got into fitness for my health and I want her to do the same. how do you make someone appreciate the feeling of fitness without having ever been fit?

Dude, just take her on a shit load of long hikes and stuff haha. She'll get winded while you're crushing it and might just take that as a sign she needs to be in better shape. Do like a ropes course or something where she has to climb and use upper body strength to support herself. I don't know bro, tough sitch. Good luck/

You can't. They have to want it.

I'm a fatty, down 60lbs and halfway to goal. I didn't start losing for real until I had no choice.

If she has other shit to do, it isn't a priority for her. But you should talk to her about this. It's obviously a problem for you. Don't talk to strangers on the internet, if she's cool she'll understand that you aren't just being shallow and you are actually concerned.

Be nice and encourage her to work out with you. Start by going on walks with her and work her up to real exercise.

What will happen in reality

>Ugh sick of user talking bout that other girl
>Hes probably cheating already
>His friend showed interest in me maybe I should fuck him just in case
>Fucks your friend
>You find out
>She blames it all on you anyway

appreciating the feeling of being fit is a man thing stop thinking from a malecentric pov
women physically cannot appreciate instinctually of being vitalious. they only appreciate social proof, specifically receiving social proof.
to us, the feeling of being able to lift that huge log into the back of the truck is satisfying as fuck
to a woman the equivalent is not being fit but rather being liked by other people
very different frames of mind here and it's important to not expect women to think the same as men do.
she will ONLY appreciate the social proof she gets from working out, that's it. so manufacture some potential social proof that she can win by going to the gym

haha this is what we used to do. she used to be active, this is all pretty sudden. we work different shifts so any activities I do I can't drag her along.

thx for advice tho bro.

This

I'm in a similar situation with my GF right now. Shes a cutie but definitely gained some weight the last couple years. Dat ass but she doesn't hold it well in the front. We talked about it for a while. She made little efforts here and there and then something just clicked. Shes snapping my pics from the track everyday and eating a lot better, wants to try lifting...

Wish me luck boys, she would be so hot as a liftin gf. Amazingly loyal and wants to marry me. I feel like a dick but I need to have a hot wife because I have low self esteem (or standards, I don't know which)

Start leaving heads of lettuce in her path until she gets the hint. Maybe put one in her purse while she's in the shower; put one in your bed and make sure she goes to bed first. Be creative user, you can do it.

what kind of food is she eating?

get your groceries together. Keep the junk food out of her house so she isn't living on sugar highs and lows. It's probably not a complete solution, but it's a big component and it lets you apply what you know how to do.

Added bonus. It increases the odds she'll get fat afterwards if you break up.

OP just show her this comment.

My gf was never fat but I wanted her. To come to the gym more. She got into Instagram and saw all the fitness related shit girls post and it got her motivated to go all the time (as in so she can post shit on Ig. Whatever, as long as she is at the gym). Maybe introducing her to that type of vanity shit chicks like will work

Forcing people to do something they don't want to do, doesn't work. It might for a while, but in the end they'll resent you for it.

You can't change people, so better be prepared to dump her and look for a healthy partner that takes care of her body.

Basically this. Consider yourself lucky you’re not married. But if you think she could be “the one” then you should give it a test run.

Also set the example. If you’ve been lifting and are looking good, maybe her insecurity will kick in and she’ll get motivated.