/fraud/

/fraud/ - actual steroids discussion edition (just kidding)

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on tfw no gf general:

First for lolis

So i have been running about 400mg Tren E for 9 weeks with about 200mg per week of Test E. I want to start cutting after next injection and was thinking of low dose Test E to keep my test up as I quit Tren cold turkey and do some PCT.

Good idea or will running the test just make it harder for my body to go back to normal? I have some Anavar on hand that might be smarter to use.

>thinking of low dose Test E to keep my test up as I quit Tren cold turkey and do some PCT.
what the fuck

no, this is the worst idea I've ever heard. that's not how pct works.

Hey Crusader it's just so ez bro

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

You can literally get girls to do ANYTHING Crusader.

stretch marks are so annoying. my bis have these ugly ass blue stretch marks and it looks terrible.

Yeah but is she pretty?

I don't want uggos. I want pretty girly girls. Not whores. Not hambeasts.

fuck sake
I haven't been laid in over a year and now I literally just cannot be arsed with women's bullshit
talking to them seems like an utter chore I just wanna fuck

hey guys first time posting in here just wondering if you could share any positive effects it's had on you in regards to your life.

obv some nice action by the looks of it, but what about mood? confidence? clarity? willpower? thanks bros

funny

I've been in a relationship for 6 months now and I really miss the flirting/meeting random girls on tinder. people are actually interesting if you are.

Hahahahahahahaha

Well there’s some people who can help you out there, for a fee of course.

Weird. I love talking to new ladies and getting to know them.

Obviously this depends on individual responses to each drug, but as a rule of thumb 12.5mg asin is roughly the same as 0.5mg letro, correct?

Anyone else feel like they want off the train but can5y leave?
Ive been lifting over a goddamn decade, roiding for lots of that, but Im small fat and weak
If I bulk Id lose my "abs", I weigh far too little for a 6 ft man regardless if he lifts or roids, and if I trained for strength Id need to go up 4 pl8s on just about anything for a new pr
My current cut is shit because I cant not drink, but any bulk I do Id instantly feel obese

Im extremely frustrated, for the time and thought Ive put into this shit its pathetic

Doesnt even matter that I was low test however long ago that was

Whats the point of any of this

I used to love it but I've gotten too jaded now and they all just seem really boring

erh I'm just gonna keep on getting swole desu

Can I take tren if I have severe asthma or will it fuck me?

Certain women are for sure. Then again, so are a lot of guys. I think I'm pretty banal at my core. It just takes sifting through the shit to find the diamonds in the rough, and I enjoy the journey.

Even if they're not what I was looking for, I made friends in the process right?

hey jerry pmsf guy here
got any recipes?
getting real sick of the egg whites and chicken approach
gonna add in yohimbine tomorrow i think
how do you measure bf% personally jerry!

because you are small fat and weak
psmf with me again
then blast
hard

I'm just terrified I'm getting old (26) and it doesn't help that one of my friends is constantly updating me on a the coke she's doing and strangers she's nailing and its like that used to be me when did I become boring

You're okay jerry. I believe in you.

Egg n chicken n curry
Different mixes of protein powder (pea n casein = yummy if gritty)

I look in the mirror
Not like I need a dexascan ti tell Im fat

Oh boy maybe in 3 months Ill weigh as much as a 5ft chinese field worker

I have the same spookies, were the same age my dude. Keep in mind as long as you're setting goals, maintaining them and feeling accomplished with how you've developed you're not letting anyone down. Only you can own your life, and fuck those that don't like it.

I'm not about that party life either and I feel old and boring sometimes; but I've accomplished so much in a short time span by focusing on the things important to me. Friends stagnate or hate their jobs, or their partners or feel lost. I'm at ease and rabidly ambitious for more.

Maintain that hunger and you'll go far dude.

Running my first tren cycle, bored of running an upper lower. Anybody want to share a bb ppl routine for a gorilla juicehead?

All I needed to do today was eat pmsf and go to the gym, maybe study
Instead I ate pmsf + a litre of limoncello and 500 cals of wasabi peas and sat on my ass all day

Man im frustrated

Well you've only got yourself to blame on that one.
Just get your shit together, make a schedule and stick to it.

is there any downsides to b&c? I'm on week 4 of the first cycle and PTC just seems awful

Ive got a schedule

Ive got family medical stuff and I just cant cope and I am being very unsuccessful at not drinking it away but thats that, I just need to figure out a non alcohol non tranny hooker solution

Atleast of I was bulkin it wouldnt be so counter goal. Still trash calories though

And this isnt steroid related so Im going to stop complaining have a good night fags

Arm day pump is the best. Threw in some delt isolations as well. I really can't get over sdrol.

have you done any scenes where large objects are inserted into you? asking for a friend.

Many

What do I take to manage cortisol levels? I think I have mild cushing's or some shit but can't get a diagnosis.

>tfw have absolutely no appetite for protein/meat
>don't really feel like eating either way

Don't understand brehs, like, I'd enjoy eating a freshly baked cranberry and almond bloomer or something but it's not like I crave carbs either.

Right now I just microwave some canned chicken soup and drop those t3/yohimbine/albuterol eyedropper solutions and call it a day.

Megadose vitamin c

do I NEED insulin with hgh? At what point does hgh become pointless if not taken with insulin?

Want to do hgh but feel nervous about jumping on the insulin train.

I care more about strength than hypertrophy but both are nice.

t. anhedonia

How come some people get away with no AI? Is there body more effective at handling higher e2 or less effective at converting?

Also I took 12.5mg aromasin with my first pin of test 250 and I think I may have crashed my e2. I woke up with a dry ass mouth and visually looked leaner as if water had dropped and also could not get erect. I then stopped and within the next 3 injections felt a lot better, when should I start retaking the AI?

What are you running? On a test only cycle I take AI on the third pin, a lot of people I know do the same.

Test 250 every 3 days and hcg at 250iu twice a week. I would have thought the hcg would bring up my e2 significantly but it doesn't seem to have. I only started hcg so have only taken 2 shots. Also yesterday I got paranoid about gyno so took 6.25 mg of aromasin but immediately regretted it and woke up with very dry mouth even thought had water right before sleeping.

Imo for me it's the biggest turn off if woman are that easy. How is it even a challenge anymore.

I like it when she's a bit playing holding back/detached at first and then after some time unleashing the slut in her.

Probably placebo you would feel like absolute dog shit if you tanked your e2 way more than a dry mouth and sad cock.

Try holding off until you see symptoms of high e2 and get bloods in a few weeks to see where you are at.

Princess on the streets, whore in the sheets?

Thank you bro

Damn right. I once almost got fed up with a slut, but then i found out she was a slut via some other people.

I mean it's alright if she got some experience, virgins are useless. But knowing she's got fucked into her ass by multiple dicks and did al kinds of kinky shit before you doesn't get me hard.

hey /fraud/ i got a question.

i have a friend who, in 2009, got pretty fucking fit in what seemed like a small amount of time trying to get picked up for pro hockey.

however, toward the peak of his gains, he got super duper stretch marks all over his arms and shoulders, which was something i could never really figure out. because there's people like bimbo and the dude in OP pic that don't have any at all. was it just because he went from being slim, to jacked in a short amount of time, or just from never being jacked at all?

i thought about it last year and it sort've seemed like steroids to me, but he was only 19 at the time. what's your opinion?

pic related was him a couple months before he got those stretch marks. looks natty here but he got a bit bigger only a couple months later.

only take your AI if you're starting to get symptoms also get your bloods done

Unsure if my E is high or low and im feeling like SHIT. Super depressed. Im almost 4 weeks into my cycle and been taking 6mg pharma grade exemestane ED so Im thinking Ive crashed my E. Gunna drop it and see what happens. Havent had any E related symptoms aside from depression so hard to know if its high or low. Though ive been fairly dry so that points towards low E.

Dunno. What do you guys think?

drop the ex and see how you feel. And Get bloods done thats the only way to tell whats up

If he doesn't look like this he is natty. This is the minimum for being on roids. If you don't look like this you're not on roids

Dosing your ai is the hardest shit ever. There is no standard, everyone is different that's why it's so hard.

Imo always start as low as you can and build it up from there. If you can oily skin, small balls etc then up the dose.

I still crash my e2 sometimes and the depression is terrible, I don't know people think steroids can cure depression if doing wrong you could kill yourself from depression

could it've just been test-only? from what i understand test only cycles are beginner and not really anything super crazy in terms of results.

Yeah man seriously... I was at work last night and just wanted to end it so badly. Tempted to just drop to a cruise dose of test and just run shit like EQ that doesn't aromatise well so that I don't have to fuck with AI

I got stretch marks natty lifting on my arms. Completely normal.

Have you ever had depression that bad with high E? Or is it generally just a low E problem? That super soul crushing hopelessness where it doesn't seem like there's any reason to go on

I suspect he just trains harder and eats more than you. He probably has on top of that just better genetics than you.

And now you don't know how to deal with these jelly feelings.

Just my 2 cents

I know, i crashed my e2 recently and i just lay in bed for hours thinking about killing myself ignoring my gf completely the whole day

no joke

If I'm cruising on 200mg Test E am I better than natty still? Like is my strength and recovery still better than normal?

I want to tell people I'm natty when I'm cruising

Ya, natty levels are like 125mg pw from memory

Or less, depending on the person. ~100 is typically what you'll see from a 'proper' trt doc.

Sometimes when i take it on a cruise dose when it hink my e2 it too high i crash it and then i turn into a soulless apathetic monster thinking about killing myself.

Wasn't higher e2 not linked to more serotonin and that is causing insomnia? Serotonin means happiness

Ahhh man why is estrogen so fucky

Anyway thanks for your help, I'm pretty sure I've crashed my E then. I'll see how I feel after a week with no Exe and start from there. Honestly I don't mind dealing with physical sides so much, as long as I don't wanna kill myself so bad

>Day 10 of cut
>almost 4 lbs down already
>you can see it in the mirror
nice

Nah its not that i was jelly, just suspicious. It was a really short amount of time because he had to crunch to make a good impression for getting picked up, and when i say stretch marks i mean they are eeeeverywhere. Like 12 on each arm, and really nasty faded scars now.

He ended tearing both acls and got dropped, sucks but i always admired the training.

>but what about mood? confidence? clarity? willpower?

none of this will change.
You just get asthetic af, people will mire, which in return makes you more confident.
Otherwise it doesnt do jackshit

His dick got smaller

stretch marks vanish over time and you can get them without steroids.
When i was natty, i had disturbing red stretch marks all over my biceps. To the point where it looked disgusting. It takes some time, but i think after like 1 year it vanished completely.

Also, the majority of stretch marks are caused by gym pumps, not by growing too fast. I see stretch marks on dyels who make zero gains.

>That super soul crushing hopelessness where it doesn't seem like there's any reason to go on
i experienced this once when i was high E2.
You start bitching and whining about everything in your life. I was watching Jeff Seid videos and "fuuk man im never going to look like this whats the fucking point why am i even roiding".

Never again.

The guy redhead girl is seeing is uglier than me. wtf why cant I get pretty girls too?

Sure man, that's why you came up here asking

Maybe you should stop worry about other people and invest that energy into becoming something worth living yourself.

Why not spy on them and note down every movement/action they make for educational purposes

maybe hes jacked and you arent?

Because I didn't want to hang out with the other people there.

He's as much of a DYEL faggot as I am. Except his kidneys haven't been turned to concrete from tren.

dont listen to masT, he talks like that all the time.
If he was so much better than you in everything, he would make rapid gains the entire time. But if he made slow/mediocre gains, and then at some point suddenly exploded in size, there is a good chance he started roiding

I'm currently in the middle if that, every day, just like everyone else.

It's not like it's judge the guy for it. While reason i lurk this general is because I'm interested in how it works.

It was a passing thought about a guys physique from 8 years ago. Why are you getting defensive on his behalf? I'm bigger than he is now anyway.

>tren
>kidneys
what?

It seemed like it was just a seasons length and he went from skinnyfat dyel to big enough to get stretch marks all over his arms. He'd always been active but it was more like skateboarding and shit that doesn't require upper body strength, or higher bodyweight.

Tren is rumoured to be both kidney and liver toxic. Although evidence is sketchy.

Maybe you should try to convert your energy you spend over here to spend on talking to woman

>dont listen to masT
If you don't want to make it in life and stay dyel

I am glad we got you to compensate for my shortcomings

I am not getting defensive at all. I am just stating how it is.

You're jelly he's making mad gains and you don't. This makes you insecure about yourself and now your brain needs to think of a reason why he's getting those gains and you don't to keep you from killing yourself.

Rejection and abuse from /fraud/ doesn't affect me. Rejection and abuse from girls would make me to kill myself. I want to be bigger so they can't reject me.

If you don't try it you will never find out. Do you want that? Knowing that you have could have done better, but never tried it?

That's why most of you stay dyel, you're already giving up before trying. No i am tired i don't want to do cardio. I don't want to eat chicken, rice and veggies it doesn't taste like pizza> YOU FUCKIN EAT THAT FOOD fucking stick looking mofucker

You will absolutely know when a girl is into you, except when you're an supreme autist.

Being bigger might give you more confidence, but trust me most girls don't give a shit about your body if you're just don't skinny or fat.

If I don't try I'll never get hurt. Maybe I should just up the tren.

>super soul crushing hopelessness where it doesn't seem like there's any reason to go on
i've been feeling like this every day for years

That's part of the game faggot. You get hurt to get stronger. Trial and error.

You think i never got ditched, yeah i cried like a little bitch. I didn't know how to deal with those emotions. How the fuck you can become better if you never made any mistake in life

Better regret the things you did, than regret the things you didn't do.

Have truer words even been spoken?
I vote this for #Post of the Day

I know what you say is true. I'm just scared and a pussy.

>except when you're an supreme autist.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Yes you're not the only one. I also was like you once.

Imo you should first try and date some 6/10 looking woman. The ones you're not attracted to, to gain some knowledge and experience and know how to interact with them. You will also be more confident because you don't sperg out because you don't give a shit about them.

I thought this was a board for alpha males?

Guys whenever I wake up from sleep/napping and my arm was underneath my pillow my shoulder is "stuck" in this position after waking up.
Doesn't seem like something to worry about since they're fine otherwise and my flexibility is down the shitters anyways.

>I thought this was a board for alpha males?
Hahahahahahahahaha

>I thought this was a board for alpha males?

>Veeky Forums
>alpha males

>browse Veeky Forums
>being an alpha male
Pick one idiot.

>be me
>natty stronkdaddy
>6.2
>busy with pushdowns and tri kickbacks (freeweights)
>weights a bit light on the kickbacks, leave the weights infront of the cable machine, jog over to the rack and grab new ones
>wtfisthisshit.jpg
>gorilla gearhead manlet like mast is making a move on my machine
>nope
>"Thats my weights bru" point at the weights laying infront of the machine and move infront of the cables
>gearhead is visibly turning red
>turn toward him and stare down at his short ass
>he fucks off
Topkek how much of a pussy do you have to be to not even initiate on all that elevated test?

C'mon leave him alone at this rate he'll never show his physique and I'm curious as fuck.

Love my Vitamin B12 injections

>that pin site
What the fuck are you even aiming for

idk, there is a big gob of muscle there when I flex so I figured I would shoot it. It hurts like a fucking bitch now but that's probably because I shot 3ml of oil in the same spot yesterday and also since my tren has a weird local burning/knotting effect that lasts a few minutes

>20 mins later
>Being this scared of my first pin of tren
How am i gonna make it at this rate

i always think im a faggot pussy, and then i see people like you and feel good about myself again

just count 20-30 seconds between each .1 ml that you shoot. then youll likely avoid the cough

Damn, nice man. What are you running for sdrol? I'm thinking of running an oral when I get back from my honeymoon and it seems like you seriously dig the shit.

>wtf why cant I get pretty girls too?
literally just read your last weeks worth of posts, and do exactly the opposite in every way

>someone is red in the gym
>I told him I was using a machine I was actually using and he didn't want to fight me
kek well you got the pure autism part of /fraud/ down at least

double kek. to be fair, I had a minor panic attack the first time I pinned myself. I remember looking down at the needle in my ass and thinking "what the fuck am I doing? I'm INJECTING some random CHEMICALS a guy at my gym SOLD ME"
then I thought I was gonna die from an embolism for an hour after I did it, and then it was gucci baby

You are really stupid