Redpill me on Minoxidil

Beardlet here, will applying it to my face make me grow a beard ?
Are there any known risks ?

I don't have a very masculine face, I'm sure a beard would help

There's a guy selling 2 unopened boxes (6 month supply) near me for 20 leafbucks.

If it does work on the face I have a feeling you'd end up with something pretty patchy looking. Best to wear a good looking fake one like attached and just take it off when you're sleeping.

As someone who tried it for 2 months

some notes
>takes longer than 2 months to have an effect
>makes your skin dry
>stops acne if caused by oily skin

I decided I couldnt be bothered in the end. However theres that manlet bodybuilder on youtube who successfully used it.

sorry I couldnt help more OP.
essentially I think it would work but you need to keep at it and even then if you dont have some genetics for it, it wont work

>theres that manlet bodybuilder on youtube who successfully used it.
He's facial hair still looks like shit dude....

yeah it does look like arab pubes on his face. He'd be better off with stubble

The reason I stopped with minoxidil was that I realised with a beard I'd look like a turbo manlet, whereas without a beard I'd still look fairly young and can get a slight pass on the manletism due to baby face

It needs to be used for 6 to 12 months non-stop. No slacking off. Skin dryness will be your biggest problem, I personally had to call it quits because of that.

How tall are you?

My skin is usually pretty oily, will it be as bad for me?

I used it for 3 months, had noticeable gains, but after 2 months mark my skin had turned red. I feared I might get some kind of an infection so I had to stop using it.

lel fags putting weird chemicals on their face to achieve what I get when I do absolutely nothing

Fuck that's actually scary. I guess I'll give it a shot and see, if I starts fucking up my skin I'll stop

I've been told it causes moonface. I've been using it for about a year and I have pretty noticeable gains but I also turned from a teenager into an adult so it could of been that

I've tried it once before, but it made me itchy and in a way light headed or sleepy, but Ima try it again. I just need the mustache part

If your skin doesn't like it I recommend halving the dose. I was a dumbass and went with the recommended 1ml the whole time.

Let's see it.

1ml twice a day*

Medfag here.
Minoxidil makes your hair grow faster if you already have hair. If you have very thin hair or no hair at all it doesn't work.

Take biotin bro so ez.

Nicotine increases dead skin cells as well.

Apparently girls eat a bunch of gelatin to grow hair faster.

not a question about minoxidil but melanotan, how does it effect the body besides increasing melanin? thx

When I took it, it was only for 2 weeks and I felt feel sick and my libido crapped out. After a little research, I found this is a not so uncommon side effect. Some guys take 2 years to get there libido back to full.

I've been using for about a week now.

I have noticed tiny baby hairs starting to pop through in spots that were completely empty before.

I think everyone reacts differently though, but it does seem to work.

my skin is naturally oily, I used minoxidil for 2 weeks and my face was dryer than your mom's vag.

5'11

dont do it
shit will age ur face bro

4 and a half months in and yeah about 3 times as much hair as I had before. Can grow a sweet neckbeard now. I'm pretty lazy with it,sometimes apply twice a day sometimes once or none at all. Worried bout the moon face though does it go?

Used it for four months, got some good hair gains. But dry skin was an issue and applying it was bothersome, so I'm trying 2.5mg oral minoxidil (Loniten) per day. No side effects so far and hair gains are coming in normally, plus it's so much cheaper and more convenient.

i used it for 2 months, applying it all over my beard area twice a day

i did start getting alot more of those little white peace fuzz hairs. however i was starting to get more hair on the top part of my cheeks near my eyes and my ear lobes so i stopped

it makes you grow more hair everywhere. oh and a shit load of the hair on my head was falling out daily