Tfw thought i could look like this in a year

>tfw thought i could look like this in a year

this is standard progression

what did you do wrong?

gonna need to pump steroids up your ass like this dainty little faggot did before killing himself in a sauna due to rampant drug abuse and recovering of hard gay sex with a thai cross dresser.

You can

>dude lmao look at this pic I found of Arnold, DYEL as fuck, Arnold Schwarzenegger is officially exposed kek what a fucking weakling

so in a year i can look that thick and solid without planned angels or lighting?

Except Arnold had a beginning and worked a fucking long time to get to his peak.

Zyzz jumped right into roids right away and already was near or at his peak in that pic. He was just a little softer there. At no point did he have a bulking phase where he would have gotten fatter to explain it. He might have been partying too hard with no pump or lighting but it wasn't like Arny starting out.

Thats the problem with the fitness industry, too many people go in thinking they can look like some roider in no time.

Arnold admitted to roiding since he was 16, and it was probably earlier if we're being real here.

I thought he started taking at 14 or 15?

Irrelevant though. We know he got way bigger.

Zyzz's life was cut so short by his roids that his peak - although big - was so far off from what he could have become, but it was still his max.

Zyzz just wasn't perfectly pumped, and lit up just right. Plus at a festival. Arny was legit young in his career.

That being said, and touching on what I said, Zyzz probably would have been twice his own size had he lived and somehow survived the same influx of drugs.

when will i hit zyzz levels?

I wonder if he was already on gear at this point

>That fucking shoulder span

do you even use the sauna?

Do some chins dude. You have no-lats-syndrome

Arnie jumped into roids right away too faggot. He was on the sauce at 15.

I really hope you're rolling your shoulders forward in that picture. If not then just give up because your fucked.

IF YOU GET DOWN ON ME, I'LL GET DOWN ON YOU

fucking hell he looks like a bat with those lats

how do i into these kind of lats. my torso is very square like, is this even possible for everyone

>is this even possible for everyone
It is, it's mostly his posture doing it. Not saying he doesn't have big lats, but going full cobra-mode like that is just about flexing them right.

He looks too skinny, feminine and weak. This is much better

Why would you want to be so big? Your arms will get in the way when you get distracted by the fair maiden crossing the street and try to do a quick turn but fail. Think about it, if you avoided her, you could get your dick wet but now that'll never happen.