I eat like 60g of steel cut oats and I get hungry like 2 hours later! Holy shit...

I eat like 60g of steel cut oats and I get hungry like 2 hours later! Holy shit, are there any meme diets that will keep me full?

Keto will keep you not hungry.

Brown rice (100 g) + beef mince (250 g)

eat a half kilo of oats with a banana and then enjoy the gains

>eat 2 ounces of food
>hungry after 2 hours
whats going on?!?!?!?

DRINK
WATER

SERIOUSLY

I was the exact same way. You aren't hungry, you are just bored.

I solved my problem by just drinking water when I felt hungry, but knew I really wasn't.

Eat a cigarette like wtf nibba you got worms

I don't really care about eating nice. What's the most filling food that will keep calories low?

bulletproof coffee!
(i've never drank it and i dont even like coffee)

Unless you're a small girl there is no fucking reason to be eating less than 2K Kcals even on a cut , just move more .

If you eat 2K Kcals a day and have a normal day ( 1 breakfast , 1 lunch , 1 dinner, 1 post workout shake) there is no reason to have a ""meal""" that consist of only 220 Kcals of Oats .

Tl;DR: Eat REAL portion , at least 500 Kcals everytime , don't graze like a cow all day on small portion

Why must it be steel cut? Why can't it be ceramic cut? Or stone cut?

Let me share with you a secret I used to cut from 20% to 9%: buy bags of steaming-friendly vegetables, for example:
> frozen broccoli
> fresh spinach
> fresh portobello mushrooms
> frozen green peas
> frozen black beans
> frozen/fresh cauliflower
> frozen green beans
> frozen lentils
> fresh cabbage (slice it into small portions)
> ...
you can even add frozen fruit if you're into that kind of stuff, berries and such. many of these vegetables have a slightly sweet taste, so I guess it would work just fine.

Then, simply steam them until they defrost. Don't overcook them though, no longer than 15-20 minutes, or they'll turn into a nondescript mush. A steamer is the easiest way to do this, but if you don't have one, do this:
> put the vegetables in a microwave-proof bowl, add a small amount of hot water to the bowl
> seal the top of the bowl with microwave-proof plastic wrap
> microwave for 12-18 minutes and the steam will cook the vegetables just fine
CAUTION: watch out when you remove the plastic wrap! the concentrated steam can burn you if you're not careful.

It's a very filling, fibrous, healthy meal. It requires 20 minutes and no skill or effort to make. It's cheap to buy in bulk.

It's also very low calorie, and you can control just how low calorie it is by choosing the vegetables: for example, Broccoli is somewhat calorie dense for a vegetable, but spinach and portobello mushrooms have a shockingly low amount of calories for how tasty/filling they are.

This "steamed salad" also goes great with cottage cheese, quark cheese, tvorog, skyr or whatever high-protein dairy product is available in your region.

>muh veggies + dairy
You literally eat like an average girl. Lmao. Is this what men in America are like now? Hahahaha.

> America
lol try again.

Also, I bet good money that you have never been lean. And if you have, you crash dieted/abused EC stack.

>60g oats
>thinks its enough to keep you full
You fucking crossfitting nu-male.
Eat rice, beans, eggs, chicken and pasta and then tell me you don't feel full

How insecure can you get

No one asked for this. Gtfo

>nibba
Excuse me what?

Sounds interesting my man. I've done this with broccolli as a side with my steak, so I might try it as a snack. Probably better for me than buttered toast, kek.

insulin response is making you hungry. However 60 gr of oats isn't exactly nutrition personified soybe your body is telling you to cut the shit and diversify your food intake

Lol. I eat 300g of oats every morning and I'm a 160lb manlet. I'm hungry two hours after my breakfast and you're wondering why 60g won't keep you full?

This.
Also, do you put butter in your oats? Do you eat it with some protein?

eat more, retard

How else will you acquire the spirit of the samurai?

Holy Beautiful

Carbs are what make you hungry.

CARBS ARE WHAT MAKE YOU HUNGRY.

There's a reason a keto diet makes you feel full. It's because you don't fucking produce insulin in response to carbs trying to get into your liver, which means that the insulin doesn't block leptin from getting into your brain. Leptin is the hormone that that tells your body you're full.

Too many carbs>Overload of insulin>Insulin blocks Leptin>Leptin can't tell your brain that your stomach is fucking full of food.

This is the fat cycle epidemic. It's because retards don't understand how carbs keep you hungry. Are carbs evil? No, they're useful energy for BIG lifts. Are people so uneducated they don't understand what makes their body tick the way it does? Yes.

lol just 60g? That's not single serving, famalam.

>fukkin veggies Ah tells ya whut fuckin rabbit food I needs me some REAL McFood cuz I is a REAL McMan!

60g isn't even a serving of oats

kinda this. keto is still retarded if you want to lift seriously. 40%protein 40%fat and 20%carbs has worked wonders for me in terms of weight loss and hunger control. also try omad, hunger pains will be a thing of the past.

If you want to kill your appetite:
>eat fibery and watery stuff like broccoli
>take stimulants like yohimbine/ephedrine/nicotine

This

christ

I didnt know Veeky Forums could actually be this retarded

if its bait

heres your (You)
good job, u got me

eat a 400g steak, with as much veggies as you can take, you'll be full for at least 5 hours

keto. I don't remember what hunger feels like. some days I even forget to eat, no joke

12 minutes on microwave for boiling water? wtf lol, dude get a sieve, put your veggies on it, then put it over a big pan on high heat full of water, the steam will defrost and "cook" the veggies a little
i like to do a mashed potatoe salad, i grill some spinach, kale and arugula cut into tiny pieces untill they're dehydrate, then i saute with garlic half tomato, brocoli, cauli flower and pumpkin, mash everything together, its macro friendly (100g has 30g of carbs and 5g of prot) and lots of vitamins and shit

Increas your semen instake, faggot. A half of a gallon of cum will keep you well for a whole day. Plenty of protein too. You already consume a large quantity, so just up it.

People make fun of keto, but that's it's legitimate purpose. Fats and proteins are much more satiating than carbs, and that's a fact. If your body has a metabolic process that's designed to mainly use fat as fuel, why not utilize it? This is especially great when on a cut. Eating a "pizza" (chicken and Parmesan crust) on a cut is something that I never could've imagined doing, much less losing weight while doing it!

Thanks man! Some other guys are being dicks, but this is actually really helpful. I was looking for a way to get more fiber in.

eat fiber as suggested, like couple of slices of black rye bread and you will be full as fuck

Eat like the veggie user recommended , don't fall the the keto trap , bunch of greasy " good news about your bad habits" follower who want to believe that grease is healthy and want to drag everyone in their cult , basically the Health at every cholesterol & saturated fat intake : the diet

I specifically said that microwaving is an alternative to a steamer, if you don't have one. You can use a sieve if it's the same size as your pan, but at that point it's basically a makeshift steamer.

By the way, supposedly microwaving preserves much of the nutrients, almost as much as steaming.