Daily reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Daily reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTtG5gi_tWk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're shirtless at the beach with any of those bodies you're putting 95% of people to shame

only Veeky Forums thinks rich piana looks good

they justr need to lose 5 percent body fat then theyd look good

>getting shamed by 5% of people at the beach

No thanks

Do you realise how hard that is to do as a natty without looking small and flat?

Yeah starting to agree OP. I'm just worried about the sides and possibly lowering test production permanently.

>posting 17-18% natty's
Nigga please. 10-13% is where its at. Those fucks need to diet.

Guy on the right realised how much of a waste of a time natty lifting is

About a year later he returns bigger and more shredded than ever

>Has to use good lighting

lel

>posting twinks

Twinks that will get way more puss than your roided ass. Must sucks to put your health on the line to get btfo by natty's

>Lifting for girls

Are you 16?

>big
>natty
>lean
You may only pick 2

whats this guys name? or instagram/youtube link

Josh Leader

>he lifts for girls

Not everyone likes sucking cock you know

literally only the guy on the right puts me to shame and ima casual lifter 6'4 200 pounds

are you literate? I said when going to the beach you will put 95% of people to shame, meaning the landwhales and average out of shape males that frequent the beach. congrats on being part of the 5% i mentioned

Roiding for looks
Just kys rn beta

it might be a slight waste of time when you pursue a professional career or want to be another zyzz

otherwise you appear as a more sane person when you don't roid

who has time to bother with roids anyway

this is the torso and chest want but with bigger hands

>lifting for men
you do you, man

im only 6ft, i don't want to get bigger, i already look weird in some clothes, i have to tailor suits so it doesn't look like i stole them from my dad.
I could only roid if i only wore t-shirts, tanks and jeans all the time. I looked better than a lot of roiders after less than 18 months of natty lifting anyway.

anyone who looks decent in a suit had it tailored. its not some premium service. almost every asian dry cleaner does it in a few days for like $20.

Twinks get more dick than puss. That's why they're twinks.

What is the name of that video?

Its unlisted on YouTube now will post it later

I'll take natty and lean, thanks

how did they get 3 of the worst looking lifters to all pose in the same room at the same time? they must have known something was up when they all looked like shit. look at the hips guy on the right hiding his hips. Look at weird pec guy on the left totally unaware of how shitty his pose is. What a fucking clown show.

that childish face really does ruin the picture

youtube.com/watch?v=nTtG5gi_tWk

>getting shamed by a manlet from boston
oops!

lifting to intimidate men is only acceptable form of lifting for someone other than yourself.