Still doesn't know that ottermode is chad mode

>still doesn't know that ottermode is chad mode
>never gonna make it
Literally all fucking chads are aesthetic and slim. Not bulky.

Who cares about being Chad when you can be fucking huge?

he looks very solid

Chicks pretend they want that but when they're with a guy in a relationship they realize they want a stronger muscular man.

Being a Chad is the definition of making it.

How is he not strong? Cause hes slim? Doesnt mean anything

He probably has decent strength but chicks don't know that when they look at someone.

Most studies show they want to settle down with fat guys with stable jobs.

Probably because guys get fat by the time they have a good career set up

Jokes on you. He's a homo

So. It's still not stopping girls from drooling over him

it's not like he's gonna move shit around all day.

Key word is stable jobs. They'll settle down with that fat wage cuck meanwhile fuck guys like this on the side who could be poor

>t. never been in a relationship with a woman

I suspect OP is skinny fat with backacne, and is bored because he doesnt have a job.

Unless OP is a chick, in which case shes a shallow whore.

Poor guy here. This is true. Its not as great as it seems, sometimes id like to go places with a girl, but they always say they have their bfs/hubbys for that.

That's because almost all of them are huge. It's incredibly difficult for a large person to build up lean mass. At 6.4 you'll still be Ottermode with 220lbs.

how much would this chap weigh?

i suspect u r mad

This.
And why bother to get huge with such height, face and frame?

That guy has near 100% the same face and hair as my brother genuinely thought it was him for a min but he's not that tall.

That guy is chad if onl;y he wasn't that skinny. That's a homosexuals man vision of a man, just like ultra skinny alsmost masculine female models are what gays think a woman should look like

be jelly m8

This user gets it. Anything bigger than otter mode is puke inducing. No girl wants a cloud.

Why he doesn't train half of his body?

Only proves girls are retarded whores desu.
If they knew anything about dedication and hard work, they’d be over that ottermode craze very fast

What is his GROW GROW GROW routine? 3x10 or 5x5 or something else?

Why do people always insist on doing things because other people will like it? Why not just do some shit for yourself and follow your own goals?

Oh so jelly of the hungry skeletons. Bear mode here, i put a t-shirt on and i still look like a sick kunt. You guys put a t-shirt on and its like your borrowing your big brother's clothes. Women love big men, they love dominant men, they love being picked up, thrown over my shoulder and fucked senseless.

Otterfags would buckle under the weight of a female with big tits. And probably ask for consent to hold hands.

B-but I am ottermode.
I eat pizza pretty often...
Fuck.
I'm a Chad.

>>This is what Veeky Forums tells themselves.

Because we're in 4chinz. We like to perpetually point out our insecurities because we were never loved as a child

Kek, you look fat with clothes on and clothes off. You bear fags have worse body dysmorphia than anyone.

Get out

>all smiling at the camera like you do for pictures

i dont get it

my goal is to become a chad otter

>the virgin bear
>THE CHAD OTTER

Any girls ever demand a photo with you?

Thats an oxymoron bro. I think its time to eat a steak like a real man, go deadlift and squat then fuck bimbos.

Or you can sit there wanking with a happy meal like all "chad otters"

Are you retarded? Hes literally starving himself so his abs are visible, any dyel who lifts for at least a month can break his arms.

what do you care m8, it all depends on you and what fits you best

>ottermode
>lifting for girls

GET OUT OF MY MONGOLIAN HORSE BREEDING VIDEO CHAT

Hi Alex

yeah at parties and shit pussy

I call bullshit PIC RELATED

Ottermode for a lanky fuck is basically the natty limit

>they want to settle down with fat guys with stable jobs
So that they can cuck them with guys like OP's pic.

>pull my underwear down to show off obliques
>butt cheeks exposed

WHY REEEEE

It's not actually that important what *most* girls are into. The fact of the matter is there are more women who like huge aesthetic guys than there are huge aesthetic guys

No one is looking at him though

People take pictures with a skeleton twisting himself up on the street and neckbeards dressed as batman. They just think you're a freak. doesnt mean they wanna fuck you.

This. 6'8" here, 225 lb. I could probably drop like 10 pounds of fat and I'm approxinatively like the bod in OP's pic (nowhere near as neat but you get the idea of body-type)

>neckbeards dressed as batman

Whoah dont put yourself down champ

Jesus. That's freakishly tall.

>>>/9gag/

Yeah, I used to look like a klinefelter too before. The gym fixed my shoulders width and just got my first solid mire today.If I can make it, yall gonna make it

Am I close to chad mode brehs? Im 6'3 around 170 lbs

t. 60kg sad cunt

Im a girl and i find that guy MEGA hot. The retards who say its not str9ng are just ugly jealous shits.

In addition. Guys with a bit of muscle are more interesting than ripped hulks that can only talk about diet, reps, fitness and are always criticising other peoples bodies bc they are insecure af.

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Im a girl and i find that guy NOT hot. The retards who say its not str9ng are just attractive correct shits.

>The retards who say its not str9ng are just attractive correct shits.
Yeah... Wait, what?

>being a pretty face ordered around by women

I unironically do not admire this guy.

guy has the audacity to not be fat
>literally starving himself

> eating healthy
> starving yourself

Choose one fag

Shoo, shoo,
Back to the manlet pit with (You).

>it's impossible to have abs when eating healthy
can you not use fatlogic for once?

Being bigger than otter is in many way the same as having a too fat ass, way too big tits, etc. Not nice.

thats my fetish

This is the female equivalent of a man not going for a woman wearing excessive makeup and looks like a supermodel because he thinks she's stuck up

having been poor and now much richer and getting thic, i prefer the financial freedom to eat good, sleep a lot, and get big.

women aren't everything and their standards aren't that high. jesus, just get them drunk

Always that "lifting for girls" faggot. You lift to impress men on here? Cause it's aloe if it's for yourself

Anorexic mode

>How is he not strong?
no pecs

>Thinking chad is about body and not mindset

Never going to make it.

The girls you’re most attracted to will like the body that you have/strive for and vice versa. It’s generally how it works. I love slender women on the taller side with juicy butts and medium-small titties, that’s also the type of woman that’s attracted to me. I am the male version of that, lean and tall, medium frame.

Jesus god, are you actually mentally challenged? Im saying that this fag has visible abs because he starves himself, Its different, when youre eating healthy and actually lift, you get abs because you trained them not because you starved yourself into the auschwitz mode, so that little muscle you have is visible..

i would heem you with a single punch you fat sack of shit

He def trains and yes he probably is dehydrated and went on a cut for the photo shots but thats it stop being such a retard it's his job.

keep dreaming. a skelly-boulderer could crush you strength-wise. women drool over abs, not thick thighs.

This

Most Chads workout because they like it, not to satisfy insecurities like you faggots. The obsession with this board over “Chads” is exactly why there are no Chads to be found.

>Dat chest
>Dat delts

Yeah sure he doesn't train at all.

OUCH!

>he actually wants women's big heaving breasts

normal men in the past didn't have tits

I don't care if you are a fatass dude pretending to be a girl online. In the end, we all have different preferences.

The amount if butthurt is high. Imagine being this mad. Fucking faggot

Aesthetic but also athletic. MMA fighter look, you know?

Tall and automatically lean when lifting
Y up chad mode confirmed.

>Bear mode
Now I know where the crying comes from. You sound like a feminist who is fat and cries fatphobia

he's no Chad, he's a dumb model boy.

>be me, skelly with 1 year's worth of lean gains
>keep getting asked by agencies to do modelling
>ok.jpg
>now, user, take your shirt off
>*whoosh*
>...sorry user, you're too bulky. come back when you've lost some weight!
>ok, sure!
>mfw

Who cares? I find ottermode sexier, so it is better for wanking in front of mirror, which takes priority over chicks.

>Liking a certain body type somehow related to a problematic childhood and insecurities
You're retarded

This is what you refer to as coping mechanism.

Chads are Born not met. You can be an ugly dude with confidence it isn't gonna change anything. I'm pretty sure a girl at first glance would check out a guy like pic related than "confidence bro"