Bitcoin cash bots are fucking things up

Big exchanges (not chinese) are going to stop Bitcoin Cash trading because since yesterday bot activity has been flagged as suspicious.

They have all been contacted by proper authorities already and this is serious shit.

Use this information wisely.

sause fagot

powerful fud just bought 100k

Jesus Christ dude. This is the worst fud I've ever read.

Oh no not "proper authorities"!

Is this what core has been reduced to? Lol

"Bot activity"

We're all bots man. Bitcoin is bot money.

This is not fud, exchanges are being heavily audited right now.

This has nothing to do with core though, this is about exchanges flagging fraudulent bot activity.

There are different grades of bot activity and the ranges are thoroughly classified. Bitcoin Cash reached the top this morning.

Lol look at this butthurt guy.

You knew that BTC was a gamble.

Dude I barely hold any BTC, I'm just a data analyst and I couldn't care less about cryptos.

AHAHAHAHAHAhahahAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAhhahHAHHAhah
>AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahHAHHAHAHA

wheres your data faggot

You think fraudulent activity is funny? Good luck with that

We manage gigabytes of data per minute. The report on the other hand just made it to my desk and I'm certainly not allowed to share it.

"bots" are legal you retard, and unless you're in asia nothing "just made it to your desk", yet you told us the asian exchanges aren't the ones affected.

the classic scam of the most successful manipulators is indeed done by passing oneself off as a professional analyst and convincing people that your assessment carries water, good luck OP

YOU HEAR THAT, DEGENERATES? THE [*CYBER CRIME AUTHORITIES*] HAVE BEEN CONTACTED. THEY ARE PROBABLY ON THEIR WAY AS I TYPE THIS MESSAGE. YOU FUCKING BOTTERS VIOLATED THE CRYPTO MARKET LAWS. ILLUMINATI INC. IS WATCHING YOU FREAKS.

HAHAHAHA. This post is so bad it's funny. Is it satire?

I'm in asia and in this department we are constantly receiving data from exchanges all over the world to be analysed. Bot activity among exchanges is roughly the same but regional legislations are not. Suspicious bot activity doesn't mean bots are ilegal you dumbass, it means that certain bots are being caught by filters designed to detect fraudulent activity at market microstructure levels.

Whatever

>They have all been contacted by proper authorities

interdasting info there OP, well, always do the opposite of /biz, so, just bought 100k.

bot trading isnt illegal

This OP reads like the voicemails I get from pajeets saying I owe the IRS money

willy markus and spoofy all want a word with you

I believe OP.
You guys are too jaded to listen because you're being blinded with dollar signs right now.
Step back and realize when you're being used.
The Flippening might happen, but it sure as fuck won't be BTC->BCH. It will be the other way around, making you lose all your money in seconds.
Wake the fuck up.

I did see a constant flow of small 0.001 bcc buy's for long times