/fat/ Wojaks are Healthier Than Water Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Join the official /fat/ discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

classics.mit.edu/Aesop/fab.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0111913&utm_source=web&utm_medium=pdf&utm_campaign=ppu15
theguardian.com/environment/2017/oct/02/coca-cola-increased-its-production-of-plastic-bottles-by-a-billion-last-year-say-greenpeace
time.com/4928759/plastic-fiber-tap-water-study/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0025326X0100114X
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2014EF000240/abstract
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1860/20171000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>but it fits my macros

You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook with a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker

Thank you for linking the new thread. People too often forget.

>randomly remembered the times during high school where'd we'd get taco bell after football games
>remember how i'd always get 3 beefy 5 layer burritos
>absolutely craving a beefy 5 layer burrito

noooo

crave a 5 layer beefy pussy instead you weak spineless faggot

1. Need a good, non-meme, non-placebo core-building exercise? Is swimming good or is there something better, like climbing or something like that?

2. Is taking cold showers a meme? Does it activate brown fat or is it placebo?

How long has this general been around btw? I've been on and off Veeky Forums for about 3-4 years, never noticed it before.

>lost 15 kg
>jeans got saggy
>bought new ones
>lost 6-7 more
>new jeans got saggy
>3 months later still doing 5x5 3 times a week squats
>jeans got filled

Who /trex/ mode here?

>been sick for a couple of days
>skipped gym
Time to go back

I'm currently going through this, but it's awesome because I have old clothes I haven't worn in years that are now becoming wearable again, so it's like I'm getting new free clothes.

Fat fucks

>stalled at 200 for a few months
>finally starting to get under

wooo lad.

>tfw shit twice yesterday
>already have to shit again this morning

Why are you acting as if the number of times you shit correlates with the amount of fat you loss? You don't shit out fat you fucking retard, and if you're pooping a lot it's probably because you're overeating and gaining weight.

>You don't shit out fat
You do, moron. Not a lot, but you do shit out the fat that your body couldn't process.

I get backed up a lot.

>TFW went from XL shirts to medium shirts

I made it /fat/ bros.

>user, why don't you take that shirt off?

are you sure you made it?

I don't have abs but at least I don'T have a fucking huge belly like I used too, so i'm quite happy, still work to do tho.

>Went from 2XL to L
>M is very close in reach

We're all gonna make it son

Confess!

I only wish that I cared about my body and had the knowledge of fitness like I do now back in middle/high school.

I'm 26 years old. I've started very late, and thinking back to what could have been feels bad. But seeing results now outweighs the bad feels.

I'm 28 user, I have the same wish but it's never too late.

Forgive me father, for I shall sin tonight, as I drink as much of a 12 pack as I can and binge on pizza.

Yesterday I was doing so good, but at the last 30min which was my feeding time, I was too lazy to make chicken/salad and I made a hot Pocket/pizza rolls instead

Also ate

1 small bag of Cheetos
2 small bags of those peanut butter cookie things
1 small bag of those mini Oreos
Few sips of ginger ale
A bowl of cookie crunch cereal
1 rib from Walmart family dinner thing
1 lays regular potatoe bag

I've added it all up and it's between 2,200-2,400 Cal's

I don't know why I did it, I was doing so good. I've promised myself to burn least 500 Cal's at the gym today but I feel like that will be a incredible feat for me.

Beer and ribs tonight, father.

This. 6' and 199lb. Only another 30lb to go, less than half way from the 240lb I started it. Feels amazing.

Day 5 of waterfast

Had some intense cravings when i walked past the vending machine but a craving eventually passes.

No real side effects yet, havent felt any lightheadedness or chronic headaches

Starting weight - 262lb
Current weight - 248lb
Goal weight - 170-180lb

And this. I'm 29, turning 30 in March. It feels like I wasted a decade. Except, it's not true, because I/WE have three to four more decades where we can stay fit and live our lives to the fullest, where we might have died of complications due to our sizes, or just had a generally lower quality of life because of out lack of fitness.

It's going to be fucking amazing bro.

>tfw there was this one guy, fit and ripped as fuck, but who was clearly in his seventies or even eighties used to dance ALL night at the local club.
>Used to leave his shirt open, showing off his fucking chisled body, gray hair and all, chest only slightly covered by his glorious white beard.
>He just dropped one night, when I wasn't out, and he is now a local legend.
>Fucker was living it up right up until his last seconds.

i smoke, mainly because i enjoy it, also because it suppresses my appetite.

Watching over my parents house this weekend and their pets.
I have nothing to do, just binge on TV and eating and drinking.
I already not fallen for temptation and do not have chips in the house. However, there's two bars of chocolate , some other candy / desserts. I've already eaten half a chocolate bar - 100g of chocolate.
There's also a large amount of beers and booze for me to drink.

It's like I become this spoiled brat once I enter the doors and can finally "be an adult" and eat what I want in spite of what my parents thinks/knows. Finally I can eat a large portion for dinner without some remark or comment from either of my parents. Finally I can "do what I want" and drink in the grown up room by myself.

Can't wait for Monday and I can manage to eat healthyyyyyy-er...

Closing in on 30, yet my parents have this big mental grasp where I crave their validation / denial for anything. I mentally can't leave town for a weekend, or be away for a night for whatever reason without having this intense urge to tell them to be allowed or denied going.
I can't take even the slightest of responsibility since I have this intuition that I'll fail or am a failure regardless of what happens. If the outcome is positive, it's pure luck and I shouldn't dabble with luck. If it's bad, it was to be expected so why the fuck did I do that shit and not give it away like I should've done.

Blog, out!

Mom is feeling depressed and asked me to come with her to a restaurant tonight- just I, no one else in the family. I'm not using her as an excuse, just laying out the context, /fat/her. But I have eaten nothing today and will fast for the remainder of the day until that one meal, and that meal will not exceed 1500 calories.

Are you sexually active? Not many seem to know the extent of erectile dysfunction that a male can get from smoking. Becareful user....

I eased on my IF schedule because I've been feeling sick.

I've not gone to the gym for 3 days in a row now.

so any ideas / request for fat wojaks ?
working on fat smug fast food ones but they will be done soon (tm) . i also need more ideas for season version like what would fat wojak go on halloween as?

one of him crying with a window in the background that shows a pizza delivery driver pulling up into the driveway.

him naked with a Scream mask on

You know the picture of a fox and the grapes?
Yea, make a fatty fuck version of that, with something physical object unreachable - not sure which, but something healthy. Broccoli or whatever.

>Why can't I hold all these buns (limes)

Fat Wojak sitting inside, crying in a ripped skeleton costume. His mouth covered in chocolate, holding an empty candy dish. Outside, confused children ring the doorbell over and over.

My weight loss is practically a facade. I have little to no self-control--when I see a juicy something in the fridge I can hardly stop myself from eating it. Yesterday I finally betrayed the only defense I have (making junk inaccessible) and got a small carton of ice cream, eating it all up, and unfortunately the dude from the neighbor dorm gave us some pizza...maybe on weekends I should just fast. Cut down on any accessible food in my dorm and lock myself in. All I have to do is lose 20 pounds as soon as possible...

Realise that a craving is just a craving, you can rise above it and not give into the urge.

It just takes some willpower and self-control.

Fat Wojack in Halloween attire, pushing his little sister aside to pig out on the candy from her bag after she gets home from trick or treating

Nice! I like these fast food wojaks.

I'd like to see a variation of but him eating the bowl of candy while crying with trick or treaters outside the house.
Could be dressed as Fat Elvis or Elvira or something. I don't know.

Not Halloween, but I really want to see a fat wojak duel wielding turkey drumsticks with mashed potato and gravy dunked on the end of them for Thanksgiving while wearing a pilgrim outfit.

i swear to god if my weigh in tomorrow isn't three pounds light like it should be i'm going to cry in the shower

work in progress,
pizza thing should be no to hard just need some time as i have no template ready
"can't I hold all these buns (limes) " should be easy ill guess i do int next.

The Fox and the Grapes i do know this (fable?)

good ideas i try to finish them soon, fat elvis is great,
pilgrim will be done soon to as variation of this pic and maybe a bigger one

I've been trying to keep my breakfast, lunch, and dinner around 500-600kcals. Right now I'm craving to eat out somewhere. I was thinking about going to Qdoba and getting a burrito bowl but I don't really feel like spending $9 on food that's just ok.

Where should I go that's not subway?

Just ate two packages of swiss rolls= 4 rolls. First time back at my regular gym today since I went on vacation and ate nothing but bread and chocolate

slippin' into 16%
how long til i'm exiled from /fat/?

im gonna watch bladerunner today and already planned getting a dq and a sandwich

You don't have to leave. You can still lurk and field questions since you're actually achieving your goals.

Fox and the grapes, the fable, yes.
Google it for a common representation, grasping for what you can't reach and don't know you wont like.

Heck, just look at any fable and go wild - classics.mit.edu/Aesop/fab.html . Like the scorpion and tortoise, or turtle and hare.

Go to the /deutsch/-thread and /int/ and ask them to see their fat smokers.

Fat smug wojak pouring an entire bowl of candy into his trick or treat bag.

t. used to do exactly this because the neighbour always went out for halloween and left a bowl out with a notice saying to help yourself

cool. i'll be more than glad to help

Anyone has experience with Yohimbine HCL?

I'm trying to get rid of my stubborn muffin tops, can finally see entire abs outline and top 2 and clearly after 11 months of being /fat/

I took 5mg as a first dose (16mg for my body weight)

And it's been an hour, I measured my heart rate before I took it (61bpm)

And now, 1 hour later it's at 51bpm...

Hands cold as fuck, is this normal?

sind das deren may mays oder einfach fette deutsch den die kann ich google bzw vor der tür sehen

ist dort ein Miim zu jedem Thema einen Raucher zu erstellen

I drank a Coke zero and had a thing of Carmel M&Ms and feel bad even though I was under for the day

>tfw also turning 30 in March

Just hit 80 pounds down since this last March, didn't wanna be an out of shape dead gross 30 year old.

You sound like a man child.

>Fasting today and starting to feel the hunger and craves

Bring it on fucker, I'm not going to lose to you today

You got this you fat fuck drink more water fuck food

Holy shit you enormous land whale. You can have fed a small African village with amount of “snaking.”

>eating pork rib
>a pig eating a pig

I didn’t know Veeky Forums was ok with cannabinolism

I still fap to her.

I was sick and didn't trained for almost a week, also I was eating a lot lately

When you get hungry, tell yourself that's just your hormones trying to keep you fat like they're used to doing, which is literally true.

Ghrelin increases before meal time because your body is used to eating at certain times. You need to find what time of day you normally eat and keep yourself busy an hour before and after that. After a while your Ghrelin levels will fall on their own and you will not be hungry anymore.

Also, drink shitloads more water. I do daily IF, and I literally piss every 30 minutes.

My heart is starting to beat fast too
What does this mean?

You can't change the past, user.What's been done, has been done. Screw it and get back on track.

It means you're winning.

But seriously idk what it means I used to EC stack all the time I just took it as it came. Probably just means you're a fat fuck who gets anxiety if he doesn't eat every 10 minutes

Subtract your age from 220. That is your Max heart rate. From their calculate 70% of that value. This is your safe heart rate for cardio. Going above that for extended periods is really unsafe.

hey fatbros whats better 20 min of walking fast or 1 hour at moderate speed

doing treadmill btw

Intervals is the best and faster way to destroy fat.
>5 minute warmup
>45 second of intense cardio
>1 minute cool down
>45 second of intense cardio
>1 minute cool down
Retreat for 10 total cardio rounds
>5 minute cool down.

You’ll be burning calories long after you leave the gym.

You can do this in bike, treadmill, eliptical, etc. just get your heart up to 70% if your mad for those 45 seconds.

70% of your max is what I meant.

If you're at a point where you have to contemplate the speed of your walking you're at a point where it doesn't matter.

Just exercise homie, just do one of them, it doesn't matter, you're gonna make it.

Holy fug I've been doing this a lot recently without realizing it's optimal

I used to be that fat fuck that would try to stay at a consistent, moderate speed, but then one day, I decided that I didn't want to be at the gym and wanted to go home but wanted to get in a hard workout

So I just go all out, and then relax a bit, and then go all out again over and over, and I'm dripping in sweat and feel great, and I spent less time at gym

Guys I am on the verge of fucking killing myself here
My diet had been going quite well until a few weeks ago. However, I recently started reading about plastic pollution and the horrible impact it has on the environment.
I went through my cupboards and sure enough 88% (I checked) of my food utilised plastic packaging. I went a bit crazy and gave it all to charity so I could start fresh without plastic.

But there is no food available that isn't fucking plastic, the cancer of the earth.
For the last 2 weeks I have

>Eaten McDonalds 13 times because the food comes in cardboard
>Drank several cans of full fat coconut milk
>Spent lots of money on fresh fruit and lots of it went out of date quickly
>Gained 5lbs
>Stopped going to the gym in protest at their plastic packaging of energy bars

I hate plastic. It pollutes our world, our oceans and breaks down and is eaten by plankton and jumps up the food chain to harm us all. It fucks out fertility, our health and our mood. I would rather die than give another cent to the fucking plastic industry, the ultimate cancer on this species.

I tried the workout in the sticky but i never lost weight or built muscle and stalled after a month

I really want to get back in the game of weightlifting but idk how to build strength the sticky didn't help with this

Redpill me on plastic

forget that shit and go back to working out user you gonna make it

ok ty bruh

is it ok to do what the poster above said? when i start i just want to be done asap

How many calories do you think was in the meal I ate /fat/? I went to a local chinese buffet and got a boiled egg, 3 shrimp, 3 chicken on a stick (it wasnt fried), 2 mussels, 2 big scoops of kimchi, and a scoop of rice.

I'm guessing like 1000kcals? I hope so then I don't have to eat dinner

Yep, it really works. The stronger you get in terms of lung capacity, etc the more intense those intervals will be as you up the speed and start inclining.

More people need to do this. There’s an app called “Seconds” that lets you program your intervals. I believe it cost a coupe of bucks, but it’s worth it.

I see so many people come in week in and week who do the meme hour on the treadmill and make no gains at all. Of course I don’t know they’re eating at but still. I can see the people who do intervals and I can see their results after just a week or two.

Are you me? I've spent years in an existential crisis of trying to survive without using too much plastic. It's everywhere. We can't win.

In fact heres the app. I use the shit out of it for cardio.

I’m not sure if you’re droid or Apple, but I’m betting it’s on droid too.

250,000 tons of plastic in the oceans
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0111913&utm_source=web&utm_medium=pdf&utm_campaign=ppu15

Coca Cola produced 110 billion plastic bottles last year
theguardian.com/environment/2017/oct/02/coca-cola-increased-its-production-of-plastic-bottles-by-a-billion-last-year-say-greenpeace

time.com/4928759/plastic-fiber-tap-water-study/
Plastic Fibres found in 83% of the worlds tap water

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0025326X0100114X
In some oceanic areas plastic outweighs plankton by 6 to 1

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2014EF000240/abstract
Plastic frozen in Arctic sea ice

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1860/20171000
Fish mistaking plastic for food

The scary part is that nobody is sure exactly what this means. The plastic gets into our water supply and makes its way up the marine food chain because fish and Zooplankton eat it. Plastic is a completely unnatural material. It fucks up hormones, fertility etc etc due to all the dangerous chemicals. It is literally poison once broken down and nothing is being done.

This is going to kill us all, mark my words.

>pay2walk
nigga...

i dont get it user

I can’t take this

(((They))) don’t care as long as they make their sheckles.

the worst part is how impossible it is to stop using plastic. at least with climate change i can switch to a renewable energy provider.

Don't give up, skeleton!

Why pay a gym membership to walk on a treadmill? go outside

You know what would be nice, if a bunch of us gave away all our wldly possessions and met somewhere in the world and just started walking and wandering the world.

Having a nice glass of rum to celebrate a successful week of eating very little while still feeling satisfied.

Day 5 of 1600 calories limit. Already down from 214 to 208

Not everyone lives in HeeHaw land with miles of open road, you itchy ball sack. Plus the gym has more than just treadmills.

I had 4pc combo popeyes twice this week

>it is literally impossible to run in a city
>I am unable to turn corners and require long straight roads
this is the dumbest fucking excuse I've ever seen.

Is plastic in the water making men more feminized in this decade than ever before?

The question is why the fuck getting a hot pocket was easier than preparing some chicken. Are you storing shit at your house fat fuck?

who said i pay a gym membership? the treadmill is at my apartment

and i go to the gym to lift only