I'm 55 KG in the first pic

I'm 72 kg in the second pic

Why do I literally look identical?
What the fuck is going on.

Am I fucked?

they don't look identical, you have made progress

height?

184cm. I think thats just over 6ft

You actually look bigger. Good progress. How long between pics?
Just keep eating more and more, carboload to avoid your body using protein for energy.

I really havn't made that much progress though, like I've gained close to 20% weight but I look very similar to what I was originally :/

You do look a little bigger. Don't give up!

Congratulations you went from Ausschwitz mode into dyel mode.
But it does look better. Don't let the body dysmorphia trick you.

Seems normal for 184cm and 72kg. You can clearly see the progress, but I would never have guessed that's 17kg difference. You weighted yourself before eating and after pooping right?

Yeah diet is my big struggle :/

You look sweet, siq gains over 6 weeks goddamn

Yeah I cant remember if I pooped or not but it was defs around 55. Maybe my head got bigger or some shit

Maybe good leg gains too and a bit of fat here and there.

The only difference is the pose

>a 6 week progress pic with two completely different poses and lightning
kys

Yeah it's just wierd is all. I don't mind my body now, it's just making me think that I'll have to be like 85 kg of solid muscle to be even ottermode

Yeah its kinda messed up. Original me would probably be chuffed but it's hard for me to see the difference now. ffs

Struggles of being longer, you'll look more impressive than those manlets once you get big though.

At least 80 I'd say yes.
With 184 you aren't a manlet and should weight at least that.

Are you seriously surprised you don't look jacked at 158 fucking pounds being 6ft?

I was more surprised at the lack of progression than being jacked. I was slim before and pretty slim now

>i was slim before
>and pretty slim now
Sounds like progress, don't know what you are complaining about

Ok well I guess I'll just work towards that and try to stay as clean as possible. Ottermode by 2019

What is your routine m8?

I just follow a PPL routine that I really like. Focus on a heavy compound at the start, then follow up with whatever I want, normally some high rep isolated stuff / core / HIIT

Cheers, I'll post back here when I'm 80 kg.

That should give you a good view on how malnourished you were before.
Looks aside you should at least feel somewhat stronger and fitter with 13kg right?

you look a LOT bigger, also you got a lot taller, good job OP!

Yeah I guess I must have been really in a bad state before. It's a wierd problem, being really skinny as oppose to really fat. You just never learn how to eat.

My lifts are like ok, definitely better than what I started with. I started bar with every lift

Bench is 1pl8 for 5x5
diddlylift 2pl8 for 5x5
Squat 1.5pl8 for 5x5

That's probably just the camera haha, the height is probably pretty similar.

Cheers for the nice comment though, I'll definitely chug towards 80kg!

eat more keep lifting, get your bench over 100kg for reps and deadlift over 140kg for reps

you've made good progress dude just keep going and enjoy the process

yeah dude you are not strong, keep getting stronger. did you expect to be jacked benching 1 plate for five reps hahahahaha

yeah I'm sorry, I was making a joke since your stupid ass used two different sized images.