Femanon here

Femanon here

What workout will get me braphog slampig mode? Been a cardiobunny my whole life.

Looks like you're well on your way

please sit on my face

That's not me

>braphog slampig mode

It’s called ‘obesity’. Eat more, don’t exercise.

Black guy here.... i need to inpregnate you. Just let it happen.

literally just eat more and hope you have the right genetics for good fat deposition. Alternatively also do squats to help your ass along

Patently false. Most plus sized/curve models actually do quite a lot of exercise. Tabria majors, ashley graham and the like do a lot of cardio and resistance training but they eat like pigs. You want to eat a lot and not a particularly balanced diet, while still exercising. Also hope you have the genetics for fat distribution

LMAO
>a lot of exercise
walking isn't a lot

Meme mode? You know the OP pic has her fupa tucked behind that drawstring?

>Femanon here

Oh i am laffin

Look at her weird fat ab things. She clearly lifts. Bulk and then do weights and cardio so you keep a decent silhouette

another example

Why though? Cardiobunnys are way hotter unless they twigs.

its called fat, you know that you have abs when you hit a pretty small amount of BF%?
She has not a decent silhouette, just ""good"" fat distribution, but it has nothing to do with her "lifting".

It's almost as if there's something called Photoshop and airbrushing. Even if it's real, the fat distribution in her body is entirely genetic. It might go to your ass and tits, maybe your stomach, or your arms. Who knows.

How hard is it to comprehend strongfat but for a woman?

That girl should not be your goal OP. Look up her insta. There's a reason she has the pants above her belly button and these weird Stanley Kubrick angle shots.

>women
>strongfat
>model

yeah what is her max squat rep ? lmao.

Most fat women have bad fat distribution because they're totally sedentary. Thick legs/ass is achievable for anyone with the right resistance training. Big boobs is fairly genetic but not that important to be prime slampig material

>have bad fat distribution because they're totally sedentary
Please tell me one source or before/after that shows fat distribution improving due to exercise.

It's not just about fat distribution. A bit of fat added to a person who squats/runs/cycles/walks will generally look pretty good if you buy into the "thicc" meme

>will generally look pretty good if you buy into the "thicc" meme
Yes but it's a far cry from "braphog slampig" mode. That's not thicc, that's obesity, and whether or not you look good at that point is entirely genetics.

post physique, faggot

no
when you have fat, you look ugly.
Girls can look decent with cloth but when they're naked and very fat, ur "lifts" wont do shit unsless you loose a decent amount of fat, period.

Pizza 4xf

Fat distribution doesn't, but thickness and rounded are definitely affected by muscles

Alright keep telling yourself that an obese woman is still somehow healthy and exercises regularly.

Not healthy but healthier and better looking than a slampig that's just fat without the underlying muscle

Fat distribution is mostly hormones. Stressed a lot, get a big belly. It's not only genetics, but also epigenetics.

As usual:
Health looks great (huge tits and ass), sickness looks shit (huge belly).

>muh genetics

you sound like a morbidly obese, jilted tumblr bitch.

Any webms of you taking a shit op?

>Femanon here
timestamp to prove it. no woman would ever call herself a "hog" or a "pig", not even in jest.

Then she’ll be a single mom.

No woman wants to be this. It's just that many guys want this at first sight

>Claims to be Femanon.
>talks like a dyel.

Could it be someone is larping for (you)s?

Please leave

>posting some ugly nigger as an example