Friday Night Veeky Forums Feels

I've opened a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any plans for the weekend?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/Ca05BN551kE8SqsHL0uioT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmD6BKcg0Oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Today on a bus girl sat down in front of me and in the 15 minutes she was there she turned around and looked at me ( or atleast at my direction but i really do think that she looked at my face) 4 times. It was after my gym session if that matters. Do you think she found my face attractive?

You probably smelled bad

yeah you are probably right

I think she wanted to tell you to stop using creatine.

there's nothing more i'd like than to shoot up a bus full of people and then off myself by sticking a live grenade in my mouth

Not even in the mood to go to the gym and hit it hard, but i will prob go anyway cause i have nothing better to do

Some guys from my japanese course invited me to go drink with them, but i don't really like them, 29yo bald fat guys wearing anime shirts are too much for me. Not even the anime shirt thing, they just act like they are 12, it's pretty fucking sad, i see them as what i could have become and it makes me mad.

So i will just end up at home again after gym, maybe read a book and play some Divinity 2 if my friends are online, nothing out of the usual. There must be more to life, i'm feeling so demotived i can't bring myself to do anything anymore.

Just fluff and prehab today. Neat session so far. Going out for beer with friends and acquaintances later.

Been some ups and downs lately, but I've learned a lot and have a more positive outlook than I did before.

Gf is going out of state on a family trip so Ima kick it with the bros tonight

>How was your workout today?
Didn't go to the gym cause of work
>Got any plans for the weekend?
Not really, vidya, movies, maybe meet up with a work buddy
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
[spoiler]Miss her, miss what we had, could text her now and she'd reply out of niceness, shaking the feeling that i'll never get to see this girl again kills me[/spoiler]

>Friday night thread
nigga it's noon right now

Comfy thread

5 CS courses. On some god shit

My gf and dog died in a car crash. She was taking him to the vet. It's been over 3 years and Im still not over it. idk how im still alive. Everyday i want to end it but I cant bring myself to.

Was okayish, it's the softest of the four different days.
I'd like to get laid but then upon rational pondering I'd much rather waste time here.
I'm a bit paranoid because I was a stoner 8 years ago and I feel that some people in my workplace, many of which attended my class in university, still look at me with disgust for it. Also it seems to hinder my ability to get laid (the bad reputation, that is, or my mental blockade through the part of it that I willingly let into my version of reality).
But the investments I made half a year ago are now finally in the black numbers. Grrrreat. Also I'm getting a scientific award so I should probably get laid, I often get laid after having some of those successes, it just gives you so much confidence.

I'll go to the gym later. My plans for the weekend are reading eating and working ony my website.
Oh yeah and I'll skype with a girl later so that's cool

Found out I'm still shy as fuck and a social retard since I started working.. It's hell to go somehwere for 8h where no one really likes you

what's the website about user?

How was your workout today?
Workout at new gym yesterday was great. They charge 3 times what I pay now but I got my rate grandfathered. Going for beach run around sunset.

Got any plans for the weekend?
Meeting my brah for dinner tomorrow, Sunday going to exchange cars with my dad and see my nephew.

Got any feels to get off your chest?
>tfw no gf

I feel lost, lifting is holding me together and i wish i was living in the US on some nice sunny coastal uni city instead of crowded europe city

>be 27
>only had sex with two girls in my life
>knocked up gf

I guess this is it. Im doomed to have never explored whats out there.

did you not wear a cape? please tell me you didn't believe the i'm on the pill meme

>27
>gf
>kid on its way
Bro you now have the opportunity to build a life and family here you idiot
Copper IUD is best

Either end it with her and have her get an abortion. If you really care about her you'll do it. Otherwise, considering the fact that you're not satisfied with her and can't seem to fathom that you can have pleasurable, kinky strange sex or w/e the fuck you want with the same person you're knocking up. You're most likely going to either a

cheat
Be discontent for the rest of life
drama filled relationship
lot of regret
hurt
possibly single mother.

It's because, like a lonely dude that imagines only the upsides of life with a perfect gf, you are unable to consider that she would perhaps have cheated on you and turned sour as women often do by now.

If you have an accurate understanding of attractiveness relative to hers, you can make a reasonable inference.

I think she was checking you out user :-)

My gf wants to get on the copper UID, have you noticed any side affects/issues? Especially during sex

I'm working all day and working out afterwards, going out to the bar either tonight or tomorrow night to catch up with a few friends.

Otherwise, no concrete plans. I have a totally free weekend for the first time ever, so there's a lot I can accomplish.

Just cut the cord short enough, it is way better than the pill for a girl i.e. mood swings and cramps and not having real menstruation
plus you can cum inside every single time without her maybe forgetting the pill, my man

Workout was ok
Might try bag a tinder skank tonight but I'll probably get ghosted since my snap game is weak
I've been trying to cut a weed habit and I'm scared about the weekend sitting at home doing nothing
Any tips bros
Cut that shit out 100% or whittle down my usage?

I left school for a couple years towards the end and I recently went back to Uni and am there with a few people i knew in school. One of my old friends Ex's keeps looking at me all the fucking time in class for the past couple of weeks for some reason. She hasn't said I word to me and i never really talked to her back when i was in Sixth form, wtf is going on here. Shes got those fucking serial killer eyes

I brought it up the same day she told me. She wont have one no matter what I say. Im pretty much trapped.

>2 exams this week
>45%
>47%
who /already failing/ here

Just break up with her but be there for kid. As someone who had a cheating father because of pretty much what you're feeling now. I would have vastly preferred my parents being apart from the get go instead of the drama and fighting

chat.whatsapp.com/Ca05BN551kE8SqsHL0uioT

come and feel

How do you get over a girl who had the body of a goddess and the character of a warm, yet cuddly sun?

Gonna go do some deadlifts

Closing at my call center job today until midnight. May go downtown and get some drinks after.Thinking of going to a concert saturday

tfw no gf feeling is the only thing that is giving me drive to do anything in life. i know it shouldn't be something that should direct my life but honestly without it i would just be an asocial hermit NEET.

Basically the last week my gf has been distant and cold af. She's 17 and I'm 18. It All started after prom(i organised a mustang to go to prom in) and ever since prom she's been this calous cunt and doesn't give a shit about anything i try to do. I tried going on a date and she said she's going through a rough time. She doesn't want to tell me and said "no one can help me". She has a bit of an eating disorder and I'm thinking 95% likely she just wants to make distance to get me to break up with her. And 5% that she was raped or something. I'm not too worried over a breakup but I am attached to her and just want it to be over with if it's the first option.

Also 4 hour gym session was great.

>tfw no gf feeling is the only thing that is giving me drive to do anything in life.
quite the opposite here, it's not giving me any drive whatsoever

Motivation currently at an all time low, my weight loss has been nonexistant for 3 weeks and I failed squatting lmao2pl8 for the second time now. And that's after ~8 months of lifting. Guess I'm deloading and starting doing cardio on my rest days, hopefully I can still make it.

My gf is pretty small. around 5'1. My head couldn't even fit through, it's like 5x bigger than the damn hole. Would that even be an issue. I'm not huge or the longest but because she's so small I pretty much hit her damn uterus without trying. Is it possible that she'll cut it too short that it would be useless?

dude just break up with her, why waste your time.

Also think she might just have used me for 4 months for the mustang

it's a medical website I want to sell next year. I hope it will be my ticket out of 9-5.

just punt her

A small part of me thinks she may actually be having a rough time. And I'm cucking her by forcing her to break up with me and putting the break up responsibility to her (if she just wants to break up I'm not giving her that satisfaction of giving into her attempts to create distance)

Anyone else rotc here? Yesterday missed PT and flag detail because of a failed alarm. Got counciled for all that plus some discrepancy with uniform. Also forgot to brush up on some marching movements so when I was called on felt completely useless. Veeky Forums I never want to feel that way again. At least I finally got 4pl8 deadlift after channeling my anger.

Dude... vaginal canal... long enough, just let her woman doc cut the cord as far as possible you'll be fine

Benched 117,5 kg x 3 today - Feels good

>drinking alcohol
Literally why?
Even outside of mystical bullshit like wrecking your chi or whatever
>high calorie
>breaks down protein
>is a depressant
>makes you avoid confronting your social ineptitude

>how was your workout today
Hasn't happened yet. Probably just gonna run today, I'm getting my car fixed and I need to pick it up as soon as it's done to drive 4 hours back to my hometown.
>Plans for the weekend
Gonna go back to where I was raised, hopefully fug my old oneitis, hit one of the old gyms, come back, and hopefully fug my new qt.
>Got any feels you want to get off your chest
I'm with a new grill rn, and on paper it sounds good. This girl is hot as fuck, she definitely likes me, she is into kinky shit, but she has trust issues in a weird sense. She literally refused all my advances at first, even tho she obviously likes me, until I started openly fucking this megathot. Then she wanted to hang out, started holding my hand, we kissed a bit, cuddled a lot, etc. After a bit it got stale, then I started seeing another girl the next college over. Then she wanted to hang again. Last time we hung out we started making out, I was feeling up them titties, and she would pause and tell me to hangout with the other chick again, and then grind on me harder. I talked to her about why she loses interest unless I am fucking around,, and basically it seems like she is literally into getting reverse cucked. If I am not breaching her trust in some way she loses interest. I actually like this girl tho, and I want to have a relationship, but she wants me to just continue being a scumbag. What do, lads?

>t.Brainlet

idk ive got no one to do it for anymore since her

Medfag here
You should get her on the hormonal IUD not copper. Copper actually for a lot of women increases vaginal blood loss and has a bigger chance of causing some cramps.

Hormonal will provide irregular cycle for like 3/4 to 1.5 years after that most women rarely even lose blood anymore. Also the hormones have only local effect so no issues there

was gonna go out tonight but my throat is starting to burn. i have work tomorrow morning at 7 anyways so it's probably for the best

man up, whores come and go, lifting is until you get a chronic disease or your bones collapse

It’s not Friday night yet you prematurely ejaculating cuck.

Things looking up, I'm prone to mood swings and some really shitty lows but I've been getting better at fighting it. Meanwhile on the Veeky Forums front, I'm steadily lifting heavier thanks to Meme Lifts, I think a couple more months of that and once I hit 1/2/3/4 I'll move over to a brosplit.

where in europe?

Great. This week I've been feeling pretty strong. I'm training full body 3 times a week on a heavy-light-medium scheme with different rep ranges. Workouts are too long but I'm feeling strong in the heavy days, never too fatigued and the light days I end with a sexy pump.

Nope. I don't have friends or a girl and my life is completely hollow. I'll probably play videogames, browse the web and fap.

I'm 35yo, I don't have a job, I don't have life. I'm seriously considering starting roids, and then get into homebrewing and start selling. Who fucking cares anymore? I've been trying to do things the right way all my life and it just doesn't work for me.

>moved into this flat because of her
>helped me decorate the place
>now come home to a place i see her in every inch
>even lifting reminds me of her how she helped me

ffs lads

>be american
>get shot

>where in europe?
germany

Come to Spain, then. Easier for you to move here, plenty of sun, parties and hot girls. Also, not many cucks here except in Catalonia

had to work last night (nightshift, 12 hour shift), so didn't lift. But after I sleep today I'll be going tonight. Have already hit back, arms, shoulders, and legs this week, so it will probably be chest day.

Planning on wrapping up my gf's birthday presents tonight, and playing video games with my bro's.

Feeling stressed, but excited about some life changes coming up in the near future. Changing jobs. Same industry, different company, 15% increase in my hourly pay.

A girl I date from my gym coming over tonight and I'm a little bit nervous..wish me luck boys,bless you all

Went hard af on deadlifts pulled a new pr 515lb

> Got any plans for the weekeend?
Lift weights and kill time with homework and drinking

> Got any feels to get off your chest?(already posted in another thread but i'm bored so)
Still hung up on ex , only been broken up for a month and two weeks. Found out this sloot has already been hooking up with other guys. Visited her a week ago, last Friday. All the hate I had been building up for her dissolved almost instantly and I just wanted her to be mine again, we fucked that night and had a good time. Twice we've texted at night for a long period of time and it went really well.... She still doesn't want to be anything though, so weird, like i'm 10x better than the faggot she hooking up with. Says she can't be texting me or hanging out anymore because she'll catch feelings again and she's in school so doesn't want to fuck up.. Tried to text her again last night and she told me she couldn't talk because she was going out to a club with friends.. Feelsbadman :(

remember to take pics after fuck and post here

It's noon and I just woke up, but I don't feel bad since I worked all week and finished midterms on Wednesday. Made 150 in four hours bartending last night, not too bad for a bar in the sticks on a Thursday. No idea what I'm going to do tonight, when gf gets home from work I'm going to go lift (deads/ohp/accessories today) then we'll probably go to the store and have sex, then possibly date night. Hungry and making bacon and eggs as we speak

Stop being a pussy.

>Still hung up on ex,

bruv, fuck that bitch. congrats on the pr. you're gonna make it. just give it time and focus on you m8

i've been to barcelona half a year back and i agree, it was a really fresh experience plus i'm into spanish/latin american/italian chicks so sure

the country is not the issue, it's where you live. Just move out of your city, move near the countryside

Workout was terrible, gym was packed at noon when it's normally empty. Got two compounds and two accessories and some abs but don't feel like it did anything.
Have a bumble date tonight, don't know if she's cute or not but meeting for some beer and bringing my dog to meet her for first time at a patio bar. Hoping she doesn't want to get laid because I have performance anxiety and low self esteem and don't want my ego to take another hit like that right now

Pic related basically my only remaining friend left

>tfw I work out extra late and extra long on Friday night so that I don't feel like I've wasted the time everyone else is enjoying

lost another 2 lbs feels good
going to the gym soon to hit chest/shoulders/tris
otherwise shit life situation not bothering me currently

C'mon man help me out here she's really hot..

I used to do this. I had an extra key made and would go into the office on weekends to pass the time. The boss thought I was a really hard worker, I just had no life.

i just moved to the city

nigga why the fuck hurt other people? reevaluate your fucking life.

your doggo looks beautiful. be thankful for him/her.

Tomorrow I'm going to buy some Oly plates and a curlbar. Feels good to know my home gym is almost done and I won't have to pay for a gym anymore.

Trying to get my older brother into lifting, he's 5'8 but has a super wide frame and I think he could look sick after a while. Unfortunately he's a total neckbeard and probably won't go for it

Thx for reading my blog

One set away from being done with my session. Feels good just doing some fluff.

post her nudes on Veeky Forums ofc

Tempted to go see my kinky bbw fuck buddy, what do you guys think

the only issue is I saw her last week, and she's getting too attached and is trying way too hard to turn this into a real relationship

I would probably prefer to drink a little with some infantile neckbeards than to have a rest day killing time on Veeky Forums and youtube.

i hope you're staying hydrated and not trying to drink through feels that you find hard to deal with.

I went for a run, first thing. It is warm and balmy outside by my body executed the workout flawlessly. i fucking destroyed my workout.

my plans involve smoking weed and possibly eating a filet at some point.

> tfw NEET

>injured my shoulder quite a few months back
>went to PT for about 2 months
>did PT on my own for another 2
>tried to slowly get back to lifting
>my shoulder fucking kills
Fuck Veeky Forums I’ve lost all my gains, wtf do I do?

Fuck her brains out dude, just make your intentions clear. If you're fit then you can find a new slampiggie pretty easily if she goes too far

let time heal your damaged body. if you dont you may never be able to workout to get your gains back where you need them to be. better to take time off and workout again in the future than to fuck yourself all up for the rest of your life.

I dominated her last time, tonight would be her turn to be in charge

lots of face sitting, ass worship/sniffing, toe sucking, her riding my dinky

Did you workout today?
>implying I actually lift

Plans for the weekend?
>going to this girl I'm seeing's open bar work party tonight and then Blade Runner tomorrow

Get off your chest?
>I really should stop doing so much blow

Not gonna happen

n0

>Injured myself playing soccer
>Can barely fucking move
>Becoming a couch potato
>First week of doing jack shit i can feel my gains declining rapidly
>Also sad as fuck throughout the day

I just wanted to look good for my 19th birthday, why did this happened to me

Quit being a faggot.
Your relationship is dead and gone. It's never coming back.
And while you're guarding her pics, some dude is IRL going balls deep.

A half kilo pack of these, Dark Souls 2 and a fap before bed.
This is gonna be a good friday night.

The thought that i showed her how good sex can actually be is the one i don't want to loose

About to head to the gym, just finishing my meal. Spent the week partying with my friends, lifting and fucking my tinder fuckbuddy. Learning some tiny moving parts songs for guitar youtube.com/watch?v=ZmD6BKcg0Oc
It makes me miss my ex even more, but I'll be able to handle it.
I love all of you, you made me laugh and fix my shitty former-self. Remember to live, lift and laugh at any time possible. We are all going to make it bros.

y1s

>be me
>doing nofap meme
>be mindbreakingly horny
>almost relapse, decide to go to gym instead
>mfw set new PR out of anger, repressed sexuality and pent up energy

I-Is this the power of nofap?

Lifts look like shit

Diet gone to shit once again

Come home from work, lurk, listen to music, go to sleep

My drive has gone completely with my now ex gf, might be wrong for others, but for me this is what drives me