>I lift for strength.

isn't this the blob from the wolverine origins movie

isn't he in a fat suit

>I lift for strength

>i lift for aesthetics

>i lift waits

Then how come I'm still lean?

Not enough hypertrophy to get swole?

t. pudgy little bitch with bitch lifts who feels intense emasculation when he is reminded that there are men who will ALWAYS be stronger than him.

yes

>i post memes about lifting on a taiwanese inspired crocheting image board

>I lift for health

>I think about lifting

I lift to get pussy and it works.

do you not see the irony in this post?

Does dirty bulking like that actually work? Like say you could bench 2pl8, if you gained 100lbs would you be able to bench 3pl8? Your body can only gain so muscle per month so everything extra is just going to be fat so how is that going to help apart from shorter rom?

MUSSSULLLLSSSS

That question makes zero sense. Do you even lift?

lee me alon

>i lift

What did you just call me?

>I train to become a cage fighter

WTF is that?

A smith machine.

This is prob the #10 most famous, uh, person on Veeky Forums.

>Hope Solo is #11

There's someone like this at my gym and I'm pretty sure it's a ftm tranny. Bald but slight tis and very wide hips. Gives me the creeps.

On the other hand there is a different very obvious ftm tranny that I have the strangest boner for. She/he/xe basically looks like a manlet with a manbun from a distance with a decent amount of mass especially in the arms and chest, but when I looked up close I had to stare a few times because there was just a bit of femininity in the face and the hair just wasn't right, and then I realized holy fuck that's a girl. She probably thought I was looking with disgust but little does she know I have secret homoerotic tendencies from going to Veeky Forums for years.