>starting 215 lbs 30% bf

>current 195 lbs 21.4% bf

Other urls found in this thread:

truth-dealer.com/physiology/fat-loss/strength-lean-01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>same body from two different angles
2/10

nice tats bro lmao

I lost 20 pounds since late July similar start.

What the fuck arent you doing?

Are you fucking retarded? In one year you've only managed to lose 20lbs? Fix your fucking diet. What you've managed in one year, especially at your current fatfuck state, can be accomplished in a month. Try actually trying you lazy shit.

OP here. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism a few months ago. the real weight loss has been since july. Until the diagnosis I was only putting on more weight while trying to diet and exercise daily.

>1 year progress

such a waste...

what can I say? I was a dumb ass kid when I got those 10 years or so ago.

Chest is bigger, love handles about gone, belly flatter. Progress for sure. Keep it up, my dude. Squats are your friend now.

what did you do that year?

thanks user. the diagnosis made all of the difference in the past couple of months.
I was lifting mostly and dieting, but as I said previously, I was unaware of an underlying condition which was diagnosed in July and has made a huge impact having my metabolism in check now.

my progress so far has been
253 lbs 205 lbs
start was 16th june
last weigh in was today, ive stagnated since a week att this one, will stabilize att 200 lbs for about 3-5 months while i build and try to maintain 200, and after that im going even lower

Those stars, are a Russian criminal?

Wtf? A year? A year to lose 20 whole pounds and a tiny 9% BF? What did you do, take a six month long “rest day?”

Yeah I second this. OP where you from?

Did I do well guys.
4 years. 2 years ACTUALLY lifting. 2 years pretending I lifted because I could do 20 pushups in a row.

God I was such a faggot. At least now I'm closet-ed.

Hypothyroidism is a meme and only accounts for an extra 5-10 pounds of water weight.

You're gonna have to kill yourself, bud. Sorry.

Some of this is teen growth but yeah , you did good.

A year for this?

Nigga CUT. Trying to 'recomp' and you'll look like Jason Blaha for 20 years.

About two and a half years, maybe a bit longer.
Not the best progress but whatever, I've made it out of skinnyfat now at least.

Where is the skinnyfat picture though

I didn't really take many pics in between, but this was around the start of 2016. I went from 58kg to 76, then down to 65 and now I'm currently 68.
The two pictures above are 58 and 68kg, i.e the beginning to current day.

In 2016 I was mainly running, no lifts or not so much. At the end of 2016 I bought dumbbells and started to lift, but I had completely no plan, just did cardio and lifts in chaotic way. Then in August 2017 I started to note down weights and reps and invented a plan on my own. Starting from September 2017 I chose a Strength-Lean program to cut down. Now I'm stuck in current BF% and it's hard to go down more. I'll try to cut a bit more and then I start bulking.

Still a lot to cut man.

teach me your ways, share your routine

To cut I followed this:
truth-dealer.com/physiology/fat-loss/strength-lean-01.html

Quite a lot to read through, but it's definitely worth it. I also modified it a bit to fit my schedules, but main idea stays the same.

And I do completely different resistance training then the guy reccomends, because I wanted to continue my own program, however I think his routine may be better than mine, as I invented mine completely out of my inexperienced head. So I rather recommend to take this guy's program, but I still can share mine if you want.

My (fasted)cardio days are Monday, Thursday, Saturday

On Wednesday I do a martial arts training that is somehow mixture of cardio and resistance training, not fasted.

I lift on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, not fasted, my routine:
-30 reps dumbbel bench press
-2 sets 20 reps dumbbel bicep curl (single bicep at a time = 1 rep, so it's 10 reps per bicep)
-2 sets 8 reps dubbel bicep curl (both biceps at a time)
-30 reps dumbbel row (1 set at one side)
-60 leg lifts up/down with a dumbbel between feet
-30 pushups/20sec plank/20sec "plank" but hands bendt and body low next to the floor - repeat in sets without a break as much as you can
-30 crunches with weight
-30 cross-crunches also with weight
-30 "backs" with weight

>I lift on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
small mistake, I lift on Tuesday Friday, Sunday

Do you regret certain decisions in your life? Like those godawful tattoos? What were you going for/ why would you EVER think that looks good?