How do I lose fat insanely quick without losing muscle? Is it possible?

How do I lose fat insanely quick without losing muscle? Is it possible?
>5'8" fucking 269 lbs

Should I even be worried about my muscle? Maybe ought to be worried about my bacon grease blood pumping through my pork.

I've started calorie counting and I've dropped to 1.5k cal a day

read the fucking sticky

Keto + Fasting + GOING TO A FUCKIN GYM

do both of these then report back in 5 months.

>the sticky recommends rapid weight loss
>the sticky even mentions fasting
OP, just stop eating

>How do I lose fat insanely quick without losing muscle?
kek
>Is it possible?
good luck

>How do I lose fat insanely quick
fasting
>Should I even be worried about my muscle
lose the fat first, tubby

Can tell from your forearms and traps that you're a skinny guy in a fat suit. It's probably easier just to diet down to skele and not worry about lifting and trying to put on muscle mass at this point.

You WILL have loose skin at the end of this no matter what you do, so you need to consider that as well. If you can't afford the surgery you'll never be aesthetic.

>muscle

gomad

why did you let your weight get so out of control before you decided to do somehting about it?

fuck building muscle just fast for the next 3 weeks.

Not hard, just keep your electrolytes up.

Op, you know well and good what it takes to lose weight. Lifestyle changes. Stop looking for a quick and dirty way out and treat your diet properly.

Jesus you fat faggot get your life in order. Not that you will - if you let yourself get this bad I seriously doubt you are man enough to get to a reasonable health / fitness / appearance

You can't lose what you don't have

the fastest way possible to lose weight is water fasting on vitamins (a fat man with 300 pounds can live for about 27 weeks or so without food, the fat on your body is about 477,000 calories as of now) and shivering for as many hours possible per day (shivering in cold temperatures while being sedentary burns 4 times the calories per hour than running when done correctly. Cold showers would probably be the easiest way to achieve this.)

Lifting weights two-three times a week or so can increase your muscle mass a bit (though they will not grow substantially) which will increase your metabolism by a slight amount.

I have armed you with knowledge that no one on this board would recommend you. It is possible and it is the fastest way.

He didn't ask for your advice, he asked for the fastest way. I say let him suffer

coma, you dont have muscle anyway

1500 is too much of a deficit start slower

What muscle?

you shouldn't do -1k below TDEE unless you have high willpower, and be honest, you clearly don't. don't set yourself up to fail.

remember: diet is what makes you lose weight. exercise has countless benefits and one of those is that it expends calories, but you will not lose a fucking milligram if you eat those back. if you have to get one fucking thing in order then make sure that's your diet.

hijacking thread, so need to avoid sugar at all costs, other than water and salads how can i rid myself of sweets cravings?

>how do I lose weight quickly
>how do I get big quickly
>how do I do X quickly
This Is what's wrong with society today. Instant gratification. How about trying to lose weight like normal fucking people instead. And don't worry about losing muscle because you don't have much

Hey OP, I'd recommend reposting this question to the /fph/ thread, they usually have great advice for these situations

fuck off dad