I swiped to the limit

I swiped to the limit
Only one match
And it's a fatty. What do?
Should I write her first? I don't want to lower myself to that and, but might not write me first. Fat puss is better than no puss, r-right?..

Stupid phone fucked up my text

>Fat puss is better than no puss, r-right

When you actually think like this it's time to stop and reflect

Just get a fleshlight

Fat girls know they are undesirable, they know what you know they are undesirable, and paradoxically, showing interest in them makes them subconsciously lose respect for you because you seem desperate.

Be quick and upfront about fucking, you’re allowed 10 messages to seal the deal or bail.

>Fat puss is better than no puss, r-right?..

It depends and I'd have to see the bitch to make a determination. But don't forget that the answer might be no. It's not worth it if you feel utterly disgusted by her after or even during the act.

>Fat puss is better than no puss, r-right?..

the answer depends on whether you're doing no fap or not

Brilliant insight and true

It's worth messaging fat chicks, if only to practice your messaging game for the eventual hot chick who might come along.

That's her. She matches my taste in music and kino, but she's big.

If my post ends with even number you have to open with:

“Nastya? Why not Skankya?”

just get off tinder, you're only going to be doing damage to your self esteem at this point

lmao who tf just lists off their tastes like that on tinder

t. guy who's never used tinder

Well she certainly looks nasty BAZINGA

Only fuck her if you plan on getting her pregnant.

>She matches my taste in musi-

Breh, don't look into girls just because you have similar tastes in trivial things.

The more you under sell yourself the lower your value gets.

Rather a wank than a tank

>tfw got super liked by fat girl
I haven't said hello back because I'd feel bad about leading her on. I'm too soft for this app.

Also is "pineapple on pizza" some new normie meme or is it just the girls in my country? I just made an account and man, the girls are all so similar.

I'm only matching with 16~18yo girls wtf.

she looks like a lot older than 22??? like 32 with kids wtf

you make that sound like a bad thing

Cringe city my dude. She's putting out the media she consumes as a meaningful aspect of her personality. You will never make it if you don't see the problem with this.
On top of that she's uggo.

brehs...

I'd definitely fuck her if she only ever wore tight clothes and never removed them in front of me.

She isn't that fat though, just thicc

JÄTTE NICE TITS MATE

I want to start a family user, not fuck around. Tired of that already desu

Say something like "wanna fuck in the parking lot of a KFC after a 10 piece family drumstick meal"

Get on my level bois

>22

She'd had a rough life

She is fat though. And she's probably tucking her fat pretty hard

They're not even trying anymore

Is Tinder really the best place to find a woman to start a family with?

She looked a bit fatter in the other pictures, but that one sealed the deal anyway. She still hasn't swiped me back though ;_;
I notice some girls vary in weight between their pictures. Some times it's like scrolling through someone's bulking progress.

Also what's the protocol when a girl asks what you're on the app for?

As ever, honesty is the best policy.

Andy my man
It's time to take the dick pill

Agoraphobia

Just be honest. No point in wasting time if they aren't looking for a hookup, or if you aren't.

Yeah that sounds true. I feel like I missed an opportunity with a girl who started talking to me close to midnight because I wasn't honest and she deleted me afterwards.

But to be honest I'm not only there to bang, I basically want to know if anyone finds me attractive at all, because I have no confidence and I'm a kissless virgin, so this seemed like a good place to at least talk to some girls if nothing else.
But that's too sad to say.

Jesus Christ, man, have some fucking self respect.

>surprised vapid first world women will pass up quality men to fuck some nigger so she can brag to her brainwashed friends or rich fuccbois that will treat her like a queen until they get the pussy then throw her away like a used tissue

Take away their right to vote. Make women PROPERTY again just as nature intended

You can tell that she is a CUNT just by looking at her. God damn what a nasty man looking woman. She is trying to look intimidating hahahaha someone punch this bitch PLEASE

>I want to start a family user
>is on tinder
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I also have 3 more likes and it says I have to upgrade to premium to view them and it will cost me 10$ a month. I think they are just other fatties.

>seeing your self worth in girl's eyes
>bad thing
doesn't hurt to see how you are valued to others.

Forgot the pic

When tinder gold came mine was at 25+. I was thinking it was just bait.
It hasnt changed from 25+ since.
Does anyone have more than 25+?

>When you actually think like this it's time to stop and reflect
>Just get a fleshlight

but i cant cuddle with and feel the warmth of another human being with one of those

OP, are you in Russia right now? Which city?
If so, why not just hit up some clubs or bars?
Why waste time with Tinder?

I almost cried

True in all regards.

Doors and Bowie is the only good and she looks horrible. Not worth it. Dont do it.

Put this as your bio:
"If you don't need two people to wipe, you don't get that swipe #thick"

who has that image of a Veeky Forumsized fucking a big girl and documenting the whole process and how she called him gay at the end?

>Also is "pineapple on pizza" some new normie meme or is it just the girls in my country? I just made an account and man, the girls are all so similar.
yes, it's a meme everywhere

Moscow
I neither drink nor snort drugs so I don't see any point in goind to clubs or bars.
I go only to asian noodle joints to fill my macros.

>22
She look like 40, disgusting

she wasnt big bruh she was a legit fatty that had to take breaks and drink out of a double big gulp lmao

or was that another Veeky Forumsizen

yes, that one, i'm just extra-polite for some reason today

Got another match

I recently bought a daki, its pretty close

cyka bylat idu nahui

either very big boobs or almost no boobs, you should try your look

also she's probably a bit ugly but sweet given that cup in that position

she has a good taste though

Oh man, are you Russian? Because you are going to have a hard time if you do not drink.
Do you have a social circle? In Russia social circle game, with alcohol mixed in is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Why not just approach pretty girls in locations that are relevant to you? Or even go out with the guys and meet some girls who also go out together?

In Russia barrel shoots you.

>tfw Chad but too autistic to respond

Yeah, do it bro. Have a good time. You gonna marry her? No. So fuck the DYELs here telling nosense. Enjoy life. Know people. Have the experience.

Another abomination

Same, I have 200 matches, but I've messaged like 4 girls. I don't respond to those who message me cause i know it'll just end up that we'll talk for a day and a half then the conversation will just fizzle out

I think you're a bit delusional about drinking in Russia. I went to a bar with my friends who drinks once recently. It was filled with fat unfit losers mostly with one girl to three-four boys ratio. I don't want to hang in places like this.

JUST

I sincerely hope this is bait...

Fucking yes my nig. Their personalities are as deep as my colon

>out
>box
he sounds like he is trying to attract people to murder them either outdoors or in his cabin

>snort drugs
Is this mandatory in Russia to get friends or get a girl. That's pretty fucked up.

Fuck it I'll just keep bumping the thread with my west coast abominations

And the only good looking girl was this bar's worker who was patrolling the booths and shilling some liquor

This fucking shit was loaded with like Myspace edits of shit asking SPECIFICALLY for a platonic dance partner

her pussy is gorgeous though
would date to steal that cat/10

>29

Man this shits funny makes me want to see if id had the same ugly hogs swiping me, but i cba because gym bro's say this kind of shit is taboo if serious.

This picture confuses me immensely

I'm convinced that if someone is bisexual, they are mentally damaged because the amount of bisexual failures is way too high.

You went to the wrong bar, picking the right spots is important. Quality requires quality, so expect to drop some money when you want quality.

Social circle is important too, the more quality girls you meet on a normal day to day basis the better it will become. Btw now that it is cold, clubs and bars aren't as great as they are in the summer. This is where you day to day game becomes important, meet cute girls on the bus, tram, metro. So little risk and so much reward.

Matched with a really hot girl on bumble, first time something has every come out of tinder/bumble for me in my tiny city. Went to meet her knowing she'd be bigger but wow she was way bigger than I expected. Such a shame because she is so beautiful, if she lost like 80lbs she'd be a solid 8. Anyway I tried to fuck her and got soft because my dick is only average and it was not tight at all. Tried fucking her again few days later and was able to stay hard way longer but couldn't cum, got exhausted and as soon as she got on top I lost my boner. I actually like her though, gonna see if I can get her to do more hand and mouth stuff while I try and get her to lose weight.

never used this app
is there a way to filter out these people from your preferences?

I call this one, Alexandra Reeve

It's impossible. It's forced upon you so you can say you only want women, but these degenerates apparently still count.

lmao what

Maybe that's their mom and they use it as the main pic to try and trick people. I've seen that shit before. I refuse to believe that person is 29.

taking a selfie on a escalator

At least she has a hobby

>More like Iceborg.
Like iceberg. Because she's fucking huge.

The horse is literally sinking into the ground.

I'm so sorry. I used to match like crazy. Too bad I didn't fug any of dem sloots now I'm fucking married

This can be applied to all females. If you treat them really nice, they will think they're too good for you. They'll end up fucking some loser who is way worse than you, but her female brain is too dumb to see that.

This is why treating girls like shit is not a meme. My gf would probably take a bullet for me, but if I started treating her like a princess she would probably start to think shit like "he's too nice" and "is this the best I can do?"

Damn...I was about to write the same...

One of these two thots told me that I had a female gender in my search options. I set it to male and now I have a shit-ton of likes. But in order to see them I have to buy a premium. Ten fucking bucks. Is it worth it?