Just be more confident bro

>just be more confident bro
>girls love confidence

nigga what do you bring to woman. stop thinking about yourself all the time.
Why would woman want to spend time with you?

They do retard
Not my problem you're ugly though

So I can tell her about how I almost lost my virginity to a prostitute.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute and have only banged prostitutes since then.

Feels good man.

If you are a 5/10, go for a 5/10 girl, knowing your limits is not a bad thing.

It's the whole package.

gee it sure is hard dating from inside my bedroom

>october 2017
>Veeky Forums still falls for this basic bait made by triggered incels

Fuck off confidence is everything. Looks dont matter whatsoever if you have confidence. I have no chin and yet my confidence makes up for it.

There is some truth to this though. Knew this guy back in college. By fit standards, he was /ugly/, dyel, and of course a manlet, guessing 5'6"? Wasn't the smartest kid either. Yet the little imp was confident af. A few girls were crazy for him for some reason, even got this girl to cheat on her bf on him. The girl was taller than him, thicc, was by no means ugly but not a 10/10 either, pale skinned (which was a rarity where I came from). Most disturbing however is that chick was a straight A student and had decent social standing.

dude on the left looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome, and he's into videogames. what's there to love?

>Looks dont matter when you dont say the right things
>Body doesnt matter when you dont say the right things
>Confidence doesnt matter when you dont say the right things
>Personality... if that ever mattered in the first place

I have done the following to many girls before:
>Made them laugh
>made them blush
>made them touch their self unknowingly (lick lips, touch boobs etc)

Even with all that, the fact that I couldnt keep up my game at 110% and keep in rhythm pretty much sent me back 10 miles further than I even started. Fuck their indecisive emotionally driven heads. The funniest part about it is they lose complete interest, then a few weeks later you get back into it and the same shit happens. Why I am cursed with being able to get them to want me but never get actually get anywhere?

Jesus what a fucking simp. What do women bring to the table? The vast majority have absolutely nothing to offer but a tight(sometimes) hole, and ass and/or titties. Finding a girl who offers anything beyond that and maybe some vapid gossip here and there is rare these days.

Maybe you should get out more?

Lmao, yeah bro ill have to get out more, if only I did interesting things like drinking myself nearly into a coma on thursday,friday and saturday night I'd have a better field of women upon which to base my opinions. I'm sure that will really dispel my myths.

Bait or just a triggered cuck?

Women do have things to offer, just not to people like you.

Still hasn't listed a single real positive thing that young women ages 18-30 offer besides pussy.

How many female friends do you have?

kek, I lost mine to a prostitute and have had sex with at least ten in the past ten years, probably more

>tfw I've had sex with at least 10 in the past year

I'm not sure what the take home message of this meme is. Is it that only models should be confident? Are you aware that the dude on the right was (self admittedly) an absolute beta around women in his younger years?

Probably just normie tier "betaness"

This

>tfw chad with no confidence

>cant even tak to girls

its true you know

While becoming a male model is impossible for most guys, becoming more attractive isn't rocket science.

>take care of your skin (white people, that means sunscreen erryday)
>take care of your hair
>low bf (

>low bf (

No, a 5/10 girl only wants 8/10 men, if you are a 5/10 male your only chance is getting a 2/10 woman or a fat landwhale... which is also a 1-2/10.

Ty for confirming that I'm an 8/10.

>I base my life on a wet hole

Look good for yourself and get used to rejection. Then girls will start coming to you.

>Why would woman want to spend time with you?

If you are ugly beta provider
1. She is alone now and she enjoy some short time provider till she find someone better

If you are rich
2. She will gain higher status in society

I second you on confronting the other user dodging your argument, but:

have you ever thought about instead of whining and generalizing a whole group of people to try and look for one (1) woman that has to offer ANYthing you personally would be interested in?
Maybe a common hobby or interest or the ability to cook you a delicious meal or whatever floats your boat.

Most people are unintersting fucks and not willing to put in work into themselves and their relationships.
Either you're in this group and refuse to accept a mate of equal worth and retort to whining.
Or you are actually different and are understandibly frustrated but your mind is clouded by the notion that most women equals all of them.

seems like you're avoiding the question buddy, why would a woman want to be with you?

>tfw chad with no confidence
that's a double negative, chads are confident by design

>women do have things to offer

such as??

what do other guys bring to their gf?

and how do i obtain it?

>tfw you ask this question every time someone posts the generic "what do you offer" bullshit, but never get any legitimate responses

looks probably

bump

literally anyone on earth is more adventurous and interesting than incels. like travel the country, go to a club, pick up an interest, do stupid shit, try drugs, find something to be passionate about. meet new people or whatever. incels sit in a room all day and the reason theyre obsessed with models because they know that their only chance of getting laid is looking like that top 0.5%

Gandhi was a virgin until his 20s, but that's not him.

>have you ever thought about instead of whining and generalizing a whole group of people to try and look for one (1) woman that has to offer ANYthing you personally would be interested in?

Yeah man, I'm totally on board with you there, and have taken the bull by the horns in that respect.

I don't think ALL women are like that, and I am still looking for a good woman. I have a few hobbies that keep me busy on top of uni (cs). In the spring and summer I have a medium sized garden that yields reasonable sized harvests, I like hunting/hiking and skeet shooting and on a day to day I spend a couple hours after classes either lifting or boxing. I have a decent amount of money saved up (10k and some change, which I know isn't a lot but I'm only 20). I read a fair bit compared to most other people my age (usually history) but admittedly still waste a bit too much time on videogames. Also cook all of my meals and I'm becoming pretty damn good at whipping up recipes and using different herbs and spices.

If that's not good enough to be worth a young woman's time, then fine, I resign myself to a life of womanlessness.

Mostly my posts are about how quickly some faggot will come out of the woodwork to tell some guy how he isn't worth a woman his age's time, when the vast majority of college girls' only hobbies are netflix, drinking and sucking cock.

Still no one in this thread has been able to actually answer this question. The western woman in this day and age is pretty much only as useful as their reproductive organs. Girls are no longer taught domestic skills needed to keep a home/raise children. Most don't have hobbies other than social media and drinking. Of course this is a generalization but it's becoming more and more common as the years pass.

because its an autistic question. some women are fun to be around therefore they are "useful" and some arent therefore theyre "useless"
same with guys

Screeching incels ITT have troubles because they haven't learned to be comfortable with being alone.

>asks a guy why he thinks he's "worth a woman's time"
>essentially inferring that the guy is less than shit on her boot

>guy asks what makes your average woman worth his time besides her pussy
>gets told that the question is autistic

What did he mean by this?

Who would you rather spend time or talk with, the guy on the left who acts like a total autistic faggot, or the guy on the left who is chill and confident?

The "just be confident bro" meme is not supposed to magically solve all your problems. That doesn't mean that appearing confident isn't a boon

Tier 1. Be attractive

but the question was for incels though. im all for women hate but incels are autistic and even as a guy i cant stand them

>Manlet
>Hairlet
>Wristlet
>Dicklet

>Still have loving, caring GF

I don't see what the problem is, OP.

I just want an educated white woman with decent genes who can provide a mediocre supplemental income with a tolerable family.
Is that so hard?

Nobody would want to hang out with an egocentric, immature and talentless guy, being an ugly piece of sbit is just the cherry on top.

what talents do i need that are easily obtainable?

"not having confidence" is a code word for "not interested'. Women are bullshitting about this so hard.

Have you ever talked with a hot girl and though "wow her confidence was so low" and think she wasn't attractive anymore? NO AND NO WOMEN HAVE DONE THAT TO A MAN EITHER EVER. They are just like us. Don't believe in that bullshit.