Holy fucking shit is it even possible to find a multivitamin that doesn't have zinc in it?

Holy fucking shit is it even possible to find a multivitamin that doesn't have zinc in it?

u got a problem with zinc?

more like why isn't there a multivit with more zinc in it
it's always pathetically low amounts

Makes me nauseous.

If I take ZMA I get awful exertion headaches after like 3 days. Same with just a regular men's multi. I have to take a multi twice a week only. Shit is weird.

how do you know it's the zinc?

Also makes me nauseous/vomit. I know because I've taken just a normal zinc supp.

If you're not huge on the zinc, there's prenatals with lower amounts AND probiotics, ginger, etc which I find helps me out a little bit.

The key is honestly to eat 3 decent meals before taking it, with one of those being within an hour of taking it.

Hey googled www.broscience.com

They will most likely all contain the same basic drug ingridients like fillers, talcum etc which can make your stomach upset. It's not very likely that the zinc-compound itself makes you nauseous, just saying. It's a trace element, your body needs it.

Well, from my experience, no other supp makes me nauseous the way zinc does. Happens to my GF and a friend of mine, and about 100 different regulars that used to come into >GNC
Also, googling nausea and zinc returns a bunch of results.

Not trying to really argue about it, just saying that sometimes the supp is hard for people to digest it seems.

>hey guys i have convinced myself i can't deal with taking a basic irreplaceable ion that is also contained in many different foods, however I never have a problem with eating it in food form because than I don't know its in there.

And how many do use those in total? A few hundred thousand? How many users of the supply you don't get nausea from do experience side effects?
If it's really the zinc alone then you'll most likely need to buy them by ingredient, e.g. one for potassium, one for copper or other trace elements etc.
Thats the only way I can think of; or just look out for combinations without zinc, so you don't need to buy as many

supplements don't do anything unless you're deficient. Stop being a pussy

stop taking it on an empty stomach. all zinc supps say to prime with carbs. same goes for multi

you're supposed to eat before you take it, stupid

What.. What are, what are you zincing about?
Hehehe

I looked it up because it was killing me after a while and found other people had the same problem and it was Zinc. Then I tried MANY brands of multivitamin both with and a few without and only the ones without don't hurt my stomach.

I didn't. Why do blue boards always piddle in fucking stupidity? You morons are always giving "did you try to turn it off and then back on again" tier """""advice""""". Of fucking course I tried it with and without food you god damned idiot.

>Being literally retarded
>Calling others stupid
So this is the future. It sucks.

>not wanting to boost your body's natural test levels
Why do you not want to make it?

This.

Okay, so basically fit's full retard and I need to look elsewhere. Adios. Kill yourselves.

we gave you advice and you don't understand. Also you're very rude, so please, go away please

what forms of zinc have you tried that causes issues?

>Even 200000 ton ships use zinc to stay healthy
>OPs body can't handle zinc

Never gonna make it

use it as homeopathy, by this i mean take it in small dose

Shouldn't ignore your own body's response to something

Is there a multivitamin without fucking b6 and b12? They were recently discovered to enhance the possibility of cancer when taken as supplements and I don't fuck with that shit.

so I just googled to see what this was and it's literally just correlation studies, and they took very high doses way over the RDA too, it doesn't mean shit

Have you looked at the doses those fucking tablets have? Like fucking 3500% of recommended B vitamins.

did you try it with and without being a faggot?