>someone comments he looks feminine now
>wearing bandana again but eyebrows are hidden bit more
he is literally the most insecure faggot on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_DIifo-Cmc
youtu.be/_G_wAaWoYpM?t=2m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=h8cN6wZFDA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know you're pathetic loser in rl for spending your free time analyzing everything specific YouTubers do, but honestly I don't want you to stop, it's too funny.

For example all those guys going after Blaha for the past 3 years straight non-stop is so fucking insane and pathetic and kill yourself tier autism, but fucking hell it's hilarious and has provided me with many many fun times.

So basically, keep at it brah, you may be a pathetic autistic crazy loser, but you're funny as fuck and provide a lot of entertainment.

y-you too

I'm literally laughing my ass off.

How can a man(let) be so insecure.

tbf those eyebrows did need plucked

fpbp, I also dont like Blaha/Betadestiny but for me its not even worth the effort of writing a YT comment. and then there are people making it their lifes mission to destroy the guy. I find it hilarious because these fags deserve it to a certain degree yet you have to wonder why all these autists have nothing better to do.

You would also be insecure if your life dependent on tricking virgin neckbeards that your advice is worth two shits when all your knowledge is based on broscience and feeding of other peoples insecurities

you forgot repeating whatever Louie Simmons says and trying to immitate Bugenhagen and you got the perfect summary of his entire channel.

What's wrong with his advice? Tell me what doesn't work.

kek why do people think that making fun of someone requires hours of analyzing and thought? It takes about 5 minutes of watching this guy's videos to realize he is extremely insecure. The featured video when you go on his channel is just him flexing for gods sakes.

>needs mopped

Yeah he's extremely insecure, who cares. You just have to read the first lines of his blog or program to know that he probably have some autism problems as well but that really doesn't matter there are a ton of other insecure lifters on the internet stop spamming this shit

?

What happened to him over the last year Veeky Forums?

He's trying to copy other fivehead baldcels who wear hats and bandannas to cover their receding hairline

He's still fat

If you pluck eyebrows (which you prob should) remember you only pluck the top line.

i thought i was the only one who noticed lmao.
He is the same guy that one year ago said if you care about your apperance or aesthetics you are basically gay and only raw bear mode is the way to go, the manly way.Now you see him plucking his eyebrows like a fag and hiding them.Insecure virgin

People who tell others to pluck their eyebrows when they're perfectly fine are gay af

>bad skin
>redder therefore higher bloodpressure
>looks like he aged a lot
>more shredded

if there only would be a substance that has these effects. I wonder what it could be.

>(which you prob should)
bushy eyebrows are a male characteristic...
Guys who pluck their eyebrows look like sissy boys.

cookie cutter detected

lighting and a pump?

little alex is a beta

There are a lot of disgusting unibrows out there. Plucking can enhance a good eyebrow to a great eyebrow.

Say that to me and my fucking lemonade and then we'll see who's coming in to who

not embracing the hightest brow

hello alex

>redder

did you never flex in front of mirror

i can get red as beetroot if i brace hard, and pass out if i brace even hgarder

golem get ye gone

tbf you need a high iq to understand rick and morty. let me tell you something, The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>>>>>>>rack pulls

>more shredded
he's fatter now, he's just always flexing his abs when he's shirtless on camera

Solid argument

>guy takes comment about his physical appearance on board and takes steps to sort it
>gee what a fucking FAGGOT am i right guys?

who dipped janoy in shit?

ITT: Sad, lonely, perma-virgins try to rip on Alex because he is conscious of looking good, what sort of queers try to mock another man for his style? Go back to your pink-weights you bunch of fags, because while you sissies are chatting shit on here- he's out slaying prime pussy while you sit in your bedroom and only leave for the gym. HAHAHAHA how pathetic you morons are.

why's he worried about his eyebrows and not the rest of his ugly as fuck face?

Is the most left pic the before plucking? Whats wrong with it?

Alex is a funny dude. He comes off like a little kid in all his videos. I find it to be endearing. The New Yorker accent is great too.

post back (and dick if you're man enough)

He's probably legit a fag though. He gets defensive whenever someone jokes about something gay.
>pic related
whenever someone comments something remotely gay, you bet your ass he replies to it saying "No. Never. I hate guys, I'm like the LEAST gay of all men."

I don't do rack pulls so I don't see how that would correlate to anything.

hes morpheing into brett michaels

He claims rack pulls are the key to having a yuge back, and that's what caused his "traps to blow up". It's a gimmick desu

He gets weird about any comment about anything. He's a weird dude. He plays/played WoW, and he has a weird cadence in his voice. Wouldn't be surprised if he had mild aspergers. He's still /myguy/

How is it gimmick when he is telling you straight up? It's not like he is saying, BUY THIS SECRET METHOD FOR BIG TRAPS FOR 9.99 . No, he is just telling you. Plus Bugenhagen and FitWorldExposed already confirmed this.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_DIifo-Cmc

Jesus I fucked that picture

Isn't he a eurofag?

Even without those guys, bodybuilders have been repping the rack pull as a major back builder for a hell of a long time. As have Strongman competitors and powerlifters, though usually they don't pull from quite the same height.

His reasoning for why they work the traps well make perfect sense, and every single person I've seen talk about them agrees.

My reasoning is he's doing it for popularity, like it's his "thing". Scrawny boy becomes thicc manlet, witnesses say rack pulls did it.
Bugenhagen just wants to lift as much weight as possible, it's not something he preaches. I haven't really checked out FitWorldExposed, I'll do that sometime. As for BB's, they're more known for doing barbell rows than rack pulls.
Really my only issue is that people praise the rack pull as some sort of God lift, but I haven't seen any evidence outside of AlphaDestiny and Bugenhagen. Might be a decent accessory, just not a lift to end all upper back lifts

gave me a mild kek, I see what you're saying though

its shit. You're better of with static holds instead of bending those poor bars from smashing like a retard on the power rack.

Have you tried it in the style they recommend? You never know if it does end up being the best lift for you. That being said AD's main point that most people miss with all the variations is that depending on your build certain variations may be the best lifts for your specific body type and he's just recommending the rack pulls because they worked so well for hime, so unless you're competing then why not experiment and see what works best specifically for you? I find pin OHP and t-bar rows to be much better for me personally than standard OHP or pendlays so why would I do standard OHP and pendlays when I have stuff better suited for me?

He's Canadian. This should answer everyone's questions about this guy.

hi alex

it tinmanenning

>thinking you need to rack pull 1000lbs+ to build decent traps

>more shredded
>barely visible abs

LET ME REMIND YOU GUYS:

HIS TRAPS GOT BIGGER AT SOME POINT AND HE MADE COUPLE OF VIDEOS SAYING THAT UPRIGHT ROWS DID IT FOR HIM

2:01
youtu.be/_G_wAaWoYpM?t=2m1s

later on he probably saw bugenhagen doing this shit, he tried it once, got sore traps or something and started claimind all of a sudden that rack pull did this

All this sudden hate. His traps exploded when he started hitting impressive rack pulls. His work output in his workouts is insane. He gives really interesting advice that he clearly backs up with training. Is he prone to being cringey at times? Yes. Its not a big deal. The one annoying thing was his constant claims to strength and then refusal to back it up with a quick display on the conventional lifts (although he has remedied this recently with a >500 pound diddly I believe). Alex really doesn't deserve the hate this site gives him. If anything people here should be able to relate to him more that most youtube fitness heads.

*sips on cool lemonade*

>why all these autists have nothing better to do
I don't understand this american meme. I see it all the time. Whenever someone criticizes something they get the "well here you are talking about it haha, don't you have anything better to do?" it's just an obvious cope and ((their)) lame attempt at putting an end to critical thought imo. plus a youtube comment takes 1 min to type.

yeah but really the problem is that he took it seriously at all, i mean why should he care about what some internet trolls says? schoolboy stuff

this. I don't even follow the guy but I've seen a few of his vids and read the lemonade pasta, I think he's a sad little manlet and I make fun of him at times. nothing wrong with that. but tbf I'm pretty sure all those "lol you have too much free time m8" posts are alex.

fetal alchohol syndrome

this actually sounds too much like alex to actually be alex. but it probably is alex. hi alex. how's minimum wage in your mother's basement? you know, I can relate, plus I too am 1m60. btw how do you deal with the constant pain, the humiliation? Have you come to revel in it? Do you now derive pleasure from women treating you like you're bascially not human? like a pet of sorts? or an object? Do you get hard at the though of actual men-not even super tall men mind you, just average, like anything over 1m80- plowing every woman you have ever felt attracted to, basically just having fun and enjoying their life and youth? not having to justify every choice they make, not having to prove themselves and not being on scrutiny? being able to walk the streets without people turning their heads and going "poor guy", all because they didn't lose the genetic lottery like you did?
I feel so attuned to you, on top of it all I'm a huge facelet and a fag. I think we should just kill ourselves, you know? maybe it's our destiny? our Beta Destiny.
pls respond, I know you're like me, I 've seen all your vids and I see the pain in your eyes.

>I'm not interesting
everything this guy does is a fucking cry for help

your destiny is to be a low iq pack mentality nigger who constantly grabs the low hanging fruit, attacking people who actually put themselves out there and have ideas that are different , because you are too stupid to go after anyone in a situation that would require creativity or intelligence.

The facts are that you wrote all that about some random content-maker on the internet, is speaking shit online about Alex your only outlet or something?? You need to worry about your own affairs, I am truly concerned for you, you have severe issues if you stalk this man incessantly. Those are the facts. Get help, you sad loser. Get out of your mother's house, get a job doing something you love and stop obsessing with an internet personality.

...is that cherno alpha

hi alex thoughts on seated deadlift?

Janoy Cresva lookin like Greek fuking Statue
FUAAAAAAAAAARK

youtube.com/watch?v=h8cN6wZFDA8

Why has this ugly faggots pictures been spammed on this board for the past month and why the fuck should anyone care about him?

it's fun to talk shit about him for fun & personal enjoyment, and knowing you could say these things to his face and he'd do nothing.

I'm actually gay af, and his eyebrows, and every man's eyebrows, look better natural. Any man who says otherwise is gayer than actual gay people.

He's wearing a bandana to hide his receding hairline, not his brows.

>tfw you are too busy improving yourself (aka watching anime) and you don't have time to fix your blinds

It's okay alex, once when buzzing my unibrow I went a little too far and took off some of my eyebrow so I know how you feel rn.

tbf upright rows are fucking horrific for your shoulders, so it's probably for the best he pretends it's something else.

I really dislike this guy.

On top of being fat and probably looking really funny IRL he just comes across as a terrible person.

He's "worry about yourself" video was clearly just "please stop criticizing me" despite the fact he's picked fights and criticized people on youtube before

Snatch grip high pulls, not upright rows exactly. wider grip and not pulling past the nipple line eliminates the danger for your shoulders

kino, fuck off

next video it's gonna be fixed

Yeah he's insecure as fuck.
Probably just like me and 90 percent of /fit.

Shoo Alex.

kek
I mean a high pull isn't exactly an upright row.

kek pin OHP works better for everybody. you're just skipping the part that's actually hard, no shit you like it better. maybe I should do rack pulls mid thigh instead of dl

I like Alex, seems like a cool guy to hang out with, you could shoot the shit over vidya, lifting, women and money, guy didn't let his manlet status stop him from achieving some goals unlike most of you who piss and moan and complain but never act upon anything.

literally how pathetic can you be writing thread about someone else on Veeky Forums? you are anonymous here, what do you want to archieve with this
for me he gives good advice for free, that is all what matters to me
t. alex
also op post real pics of yourself, doubt you are more jacked than this manlet

Lol nice projecting retard

so you are alex? I don't get it.
>literally how pathetic can you be writing thread about someone else on Veeky Forums
how pathetic can you be to reply to this thread? don't you have anything to do lol?
see we can use this weak meme fallacy for anything. how pathetic can you be to do anything ever?
the guy wants to have a good old fashioned alex thread because it's fun and we're doing just that. making fun of (you)

no i don't have anything to do that's why i replied to this thread in first place
i don't even know why i wrote that but everytime i browse Veeky Forums there is at least one thread about alex, this forum should be about self improvement but all i see is memes and tfw no gf
i guess i'm just disapointed with the state of this forum but who am to judge i when i reply to something like this right

I don't hate him, but I'm not a fan of him either. He reminds me of one of my buddies from highschool that lied about everything to impress other people. Coincidentally the same height, too. Anyway, I do enjoy some of his workout footage and some of the things he has to say. I just believe that he used rack pulls to become popular, like it was some magic lift. I don't think he directly trained traps before, then he began to and claimed that rack pulls were the cure to being DYEL