How do I hop on some soft PED that's less dangerous than smoking cigarettes, attain my natty limit...

How do I hop on some soft PED that's less dangerous than smoking cigarettes, attain my natty limit, come off it smoothly, and then just live happily ever-after as a born again natty that's at the genetic limit?

take creatine

Already do that but word on the street hast it it mostly adds water mass. I thought about testosterone enanthate.

The question is probably whether it is possible to do 1 cycle just to the natty limit and then stay there drug-free. Do most people do a second cycle purely for psychological reasons?

goddamit that's a great question and all the shit threads shit up page 1 while this thread goes down

fuck you

Going from natty to roids is like going from driving an SUV and someone hands you the keys to a Ferrari for three months.
Would you really want to give it back?

On test alone you feel like super man, you have a heightened sense of well being and confidence, also your recovery rate in the gym goes to almost non existent.
Women and men both start miring you and giving compliments
This is why so many go on and decide not to go off
Go watch "bigger, faster, stronger" on YouTube and decide

>Would you really want to give it back?
Yeah if my plan is just to get from A to B then I'm perfectly fine with renting the Ferrari to get there faster, afterwards I don't need that overpriced car.

Are you asking how to do a test cycle?
Read the wiki

No I'm asking whether it is feasible to get to your natty limit by using one test cycle and then staying at your natty limit without test.

Just like, the right tool for the job.

Okay then
Here's what you need to do
Get three vials of testosterone enanthate 250mg per ml (10 ml per vial)
Buy a bottle of dbol for a kickstart 20 to 30mg tabs (50 tabs will do)
Get some needles you'll need at least 30, I recommend 1ml syringes with 26 gauge 1 inch removeable needle heads
Pin 1ml (250 mg) every third day
For example: pin on Monday, skip ties/wed, then pin again on Thursday
Every two injects is considered per week
Take a dbol tab a day for the first 5 weeks
Also get a bottle of aromasin (Adex is shit and hard to dial in) starting around the 5th week take .25 ml every 2nd or 3rd day to keep estrogen in check and make sure you don't get bacne/libido loss.
Godspeed user
Pic related

yeah i've always been curious why people don't recommend this

Not him but test will take you past your natty limit because it gives you extra receptors in your muscles that you otherwise wouldn't have, if you keep working out you will always be bigger than the nattys, also if you stop lifting later you will still be bigger when you start again

capped before removal for source talk

thanks and i sure hope this isn't one of those make your own crystal instructions

You will lose most of your gains. Why not just do a small dosage of T for a long period of time? Basically, pump your T levels to be on par with a genetically gifted specimen, or someone on TRT (1200~ levels).

Because I like the feeling of being independent.

Also I don't want to get bigger than natty limit, whatever that may be for me. In my opinion a ripped natty is the epitome of aesthetics, anything bigger or leaner at the same size looks artificial to me.

Just do regular T (enanthate), instead of quickly renting a ferrari, cruise on a C63 AMG.

Which is why I said taking low dosages of testosterone so you would be at the natty limit. 1200 levels are near the natty limit for test levels. No matter what, you will lose most of your gains when getting off.

I'm not gonna inject myself over years to look like I roid. I want to do this once and to get it with so I can focus on other things, lifting only three times a week to maintain.

>You will lose most of your gains.
Wrong, you only lose what you can't maintain natty. If you roid to less than your natty limit, you'll lose virtually nothing when you stop.

So, lets say you are a low test faggot. You take testosterone, raise those levels. What do you think will happen once you stop taking T? Do you think some magic fairy will keep your testosterone levels up? Go die lmfao.

satellite cells brainlet
when your muscles grow bigger the amount of nuclei in the muscle cells increase, making it easier to regain size you may lose in the future
this applies natty or on juice

t. retard

Idk how to feel about this thread. It gives actual info. Who are you people

You sound like a lazy fuck and are most likely a skinnyfat dyel. I'm laffin