What should my gf do to get this body?

What should my gf do to get this body?

Let me fug her

Surgery

Lose all self-respect. Then she'll put on the weight required to look like that hamplanet.
Don't forget to tell her to get a tatt and look trashy as possible just so everyone thinks you're a pathetic cunt that is fucking some used-up hooker that's 10 years past her golden era.

Don’t forgot photo is her best angle, lots of makeup, airbrushed cellulite, clothing to hide belly, push up bras (fat boobs are flat and saggy) and each fat body distributes fat differently. Yours may end up with bingo arms.

Nightly lapdances with me for a few months will firm up her hamstrings and make her look like that OP

First you need to get a gf....

Spoon-fed butter x f

stop exercising, start eating, get good at photoshop

Have chubby gf wtih godlike hip waist ass ratio. Absolutely godlike, only downside is that she is quite overweight. Is absolutely addoring the way i help her. "Not pushing or wanting her to change, but helping her" approach. Lost 10kg allready. Is starting to look like a fucking goddes with absolutely 1 in a million genetics. Still has the humbleness of a fat girl. I hit the fucking jackpot.

Write a book (unironically)
Hundreds of men with fat gfs would want to know this

Haha, this might actually not be a bad idea. As you say, there are indeed countless of men who want to "buy into" the dream of turning their gf into an absolute stunner, without her being an arrogant bimbo. But fact is, for most people it is just a dream. My gf and i are both very rational people with a fairly high intelligence. She has a very good long term perspective, which is why she is abled to understand my imputs. And i am also a registered dietician and fitness instructor. (not that ive learned anything there that i couldnt have learned on the internet, but still..)

A lot of kiddos may have gfs who are intelligent and have long time perspective (or could learn it) plus I think the fact that you’re a dietician and fitness instructor adds to your credibility. A lot of this stuff could be found on the internet (routines, diets) but most people are lead astray by momscience

I mean it could be worth considering. I can see it as a blogpost people link to from all over

Ye, but the main thing i found is that its not about whether you have the right info. Motivation and long term commitment really is 99%, and this is something that isnt just "thought". You would need to write an entire new seperate psychology book that is so convincing that people get intrinsicly motivated so become fit and healthy for life before you could even realistically start.

Anyway, im slighly drunk now, but ive written it down. I quite like writing in general, so ill strongly consider it. Thanks. If youll ever see such book appear. You may feel honored for inspiring me.

There is already a book on discipline, called “Power of Self Discipline”, and it worked for me which is why I think self discipline is a learnable skill. The girl who recommended it went 6 months without a cheat day. Another ones coming out that’s written by a Navy SEAL coming out oct. 17 calldd Discipline is Freedom

You could give some advice on the difference between pushing her/ wanting her to change vs helping her

Discipline is definitly a learnable skill. But discipline is nothing without a fundament "want to achieve" something. With a true want, discipline is nothing more than a means to temporarily spend alot of effort into something that isnt making you truely happy.

>With a true want
without a true want* , is what i meant to say

Exsist.
:c

Starting snacks x 3

But for real chubby women are a gift from God.

Her hypergamous nature will kick in eventually if she does get really fit.