What's up I won on the lotto 3 months ago...

What's up I won on the lotto 3 months ago, I lived and won around 10 mill after taxes in Arkansa btw I'm 18 I won on my birthday.I've been researching how to become stupid wealthy and found Veeky Forums help me out; I've moved out of my parents house and came to cali. Basically I bought a lot of land for a mill, a rv, and building a house rn. I don't want to go to much in detail and have someone hunt me down but I got a lambo and a BMW daily driver. I bought a gold chain and pendant. and a patek ice out of 120k I found Veeky Forums Biz/ and doing my research just watching and reading. I got like 90 btc. any ways I've spent hella money and need a 100x what should I buy? lul

Send me 0.02 btc and I'll give you 3 coins thatll go at least 5x

1NCJMLivD7BShNRdQuJFExPvgTM2zVCmj5

Let's be friends. West Tennessee bro here.

If real, my best advice is to contact crypto capital elite and let them manage your portfolio.

Oh. Oops. You don't live in Arkansas anymore.

Lul no shit there's a crypto capital? Like a bank stock agent? Would it be ran by computers or what?

If there's any pump gods that want to talk through encrypted email i'll pay big bucks? or who knows how to mine coins, I'll buy the equipment. I'm Building my house bc it will be worth hella more than what I payed for the land and the building. I'm building a 5k sq feet house and the lot of land is small but worth around a mill. I can sell that for like 25 mill and go full in mining

Tennessee bro here. Look up obelisk.tech. preorder a ton of their Decred and Sia asic miners. Profit. Done. I've purchased four, myself.

you're probably not smart enough to become 'stupid wealthy' you already blew your first shot common dumbass you had 10mil, you were set for two lifetimes

>Spent 1/10th of winnings on land in commiefornia
>Bought gold chain like a nigger
>Actually bought a lambo
>Seeking financial advice from 4chams

You're never going to make it

Who wants to fly out and mine? any one want to create anything with me or something? i'll send btc to your wallet rn for your plane ticket

Invest in property. Gods not making any more land. If you get rental properties or even nice places you can airbnb then just go when you want and don't list it. You can have passive income and still live a lavish lifestyle you want. Hire an accountant. Most lottery winners end up broke. Don't be like those idiots.

Yes,

1NCJMLivD7BShNRdQuJFExPvgTM2zVCmj5

[email protected]

send me details

You're never going to sell your house for 25 million wtf are you on about... Look up property in the area that's similar sq footage.

[email protected]
shoot me an email. I'm an artist and can think of a lot of awesome shit to do & create.

Well I see a couple for 18 mill land and house prices always goes up.

Just buy stocks and live off the dividends you retard

Building a house and expecting 25 million get fucking real lmao fucking rural retards I swear 2 god, real estate is a terrible """investment"""

Fucking bitcoins? lmafo at least get something that pays USD

Plus mine lot is bigger than .45 acres

What stock should I buy?

Get a broker and let him figure it out

I'll be an advisor for you if you ever want to come wreck Asia and rip shit up. Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia. I'm in NE China. Underground rock and roll. Hard hangs...I can guide you or come with. I also do lifestyle documentary photography and videography if you want to document your travels. On the road so don't have wallet access.
Shout: [email protected]

>becomes a millionaire
>moves to commiefornia
you deserve to get taxed to hell

Free btc who wants it?

hey can I be ur roommate

Kek you'll be poor in a year

Enjoy it while it lasts

in my rv?

>I won the lottery and blew it all
Of course you did.
Go to vegas and bet it all on black.

1HPhfgWi8wuyiCdx843vGsmNx4rVgvFKsg
me do.

No joke, I live in California and if I won the lottery, first thing I'd do is move myself and anyone I cared about out of here. This place is a house of cards and it's going tumble hard in less then 10 years.

I do

1JUTqsm34VKjHXxgFNZQrC3YZEpe19Mqnd

OP you sound retarded, there is no helping you.

I do loose like 10k on average every time I gamble but I have won like 10 mill after taxes eventually I'll win again.

once you have your house in cali, I legit want to move there

(OP)
16my744XivWPJhj5qnE6zFurueoLyV5xd
OP if you are willing to help a college student out

Decamillionaire here, I got the fuck out of Cali once I got accepted to Duke.

(Also, no one in Cali calls it Cali. But once you get out everyone does)

2k rent per month and a 5k down payment and fuck yeah you can.

Please, I am poor and trying to get some rent money before kicked out
17hvzf7YFgYyG8bKn4cDCiz6EdnRhrwQyr

sent (;

A fool and his money will be soon parted. Ever hear that saying, OP? Think about it again a year from now. And yes I am salty.

No, but ik btc will be worth hella money idgaf what yall say I was destine to be rich. And I have good asets that will be worth hella money years down the road.

12fi3zByYoZn3n5Zmj2eLDwYxEEi2yMo4t

plez op i am beyond a pink wojack

(OP) (OP)
Please OP, poor college student trying to take care of himself. Some money would sure help me a lot to push me in the right direction

I will give out eh 0.5 btc if you sell me some of your dignity

You didnt help me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
meanwhile I'm just dying because all of my alts are being shredded

1NCJMLivD7BShNRdQuJFExPvgTM2zVCmj5 please help

Oh man. Just don't kill yourself when it's gone.

What's a fare trade? you got to do something and it gots to be legendary. I feel bad for poor fucks bc im so young and healthy

>I've been researching how to become stupid wealthy and found Veeky Forums help me out;

LMFAO JESUS. Anyone who replies to this thread seriesky is. Ducking g retarded lol

absolutely. but why would you give it away?
13TMdHbmRNPgusvfBhd9t5vyLobhGfDdE6

Hello. I was God fearing user from a thread a week or so ago when I won some random OP's quads for 2BTC. Never received it. Oh well.

Anyway, no matter what happens, remember, Jesus is by your side, and God is watching. Pray to the heavens every night you can. Love

Woopsies, forgot to post address in hopes of getting even 1 sat :)

18zNsXH1Pcfp4DEdJB7hysvHzQLnf46F53

Amen, Deus Vult, Ave Maria!

Only thing I'm good at

I'll max an account out for you in oldschool runescape or RS3 (Approximately 5000 hours, or 1500 hours respectively) for either game from fresh
My emails above I'll do on any account you send

Whoever puts a marker in there pooper is going to get rich tonight.

(OP) (OP) (OP)
Sell some of my dignity? How about being a college student who has to go at 6.15AM on a Sunday for a cleaning job to be able to survive ? I could really use some help

haha I remember you, pathetic begging Christfag.
stay deluded.

>sharpie in pooper
aaaannd I'm out.

There were no 18 year old lotto winners the past 3 months in the US.

It's okay. You will find your way back one day. Just remember to take some time (even if it's just one minute) every day to be grateful for what you have.

If I don't receive anything it means OP is just another LARPer. I was already fooled once. Will post if I receive anything.

BTC GIVE AWAY, JUST HIT THAT LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND I WILL ANOUNCE THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCC. what the fuck are you waiting for, seriously.

Small chance I'll take you up on that let's talk further

[email protected]

1Nd5tmxzxCNw86b2AMBDF6akL464dwjDLP

1HP1JyqXxsu5ZhatVq8WPk4RK8iNTmwQ7K

What I think you should be doing is getting a fair bit eth, a fair bit of bch/btc and a fair bit of monero and just locking it away for a year or two. I think you will get huge growth out of those. I'm not sure what's best with btc/bch atm though with all the changes. Tip me for a better life op gratz

This
you have more money than most people on this board. Keep it in a safe investment and don't risk it on alt coins. If anything buy some bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. All very safe and will yield a good return. Don't look for moonshots

[email protected]
financial adviser and MBA student at University of Toronto if you're interested.

3HSp8dgZgxX6UVCwXR1dyx3De6us2QeRjj

Any btc you could send would be super helpful m8

1JJpBvh6P8hPMkV9Qo1fqYhafKQ1HMdhEH

Can i open a escrow for the Sharpie in Pooper?
Lost nearly half of my money going into OMG at 11