Explain why being an obese piece of shit makes you lift more weight...

Explain why being an obese piece of shit makes you lift more weight, compared to in shape males with a healthy endocrine system who do the same program?

Being fat doesn't make you strong, but overeating makes it easier to gain and maintain muscle

? What don't you understand about it ?
Gotta eat big to get big my nigga

They are not trying to be healthy. They want to be the best and competitors in any sport have to do not healthy things.

As far as powerlifting/strongman etc go. Gaining fat is a byproduct on only focusing on your training cause that's what is gonna help you more as you are in a sport that requires power and technique. So you eat as much you want in not only a nutrition-what your body needs sense but in a psychological too. You have more important things to worry such as your training methods,weak points and the last thing you want is you ever feel hungry or worried about food.

You actually need an incredibly small amount more calories to put on optimal LBM as a natty.

Chances are these lard asses are also on juice.

cause they're constantly carrying around a shitload of weight. Doesn't mean that proportional to their bodyweight that they're stronger than other people though.

Proportional strength is a meme. Lift to get strong or lift to be aesthetic

No Shit? Fucking everyone lifting professionally is on juice. Wake up kid.

>not doing both

idgaf about professional lifters tho, kid.

He's got a good face and obviously has the HEIGHT, bit he's built like a t rex. Impressive lift though

>thinks you must eat to get big
Why are you still falling for that meme brah?

>built like a t-rex
hes not bro hes aesthetic as fuark

goal body tbqh

>t. manlet
It must hurt to see powerlifters as obese fatasses when in reality they are tall enough to handle the excessive weight easily. How does it feel that a 6 foot 3 girl outweighs your skinny manlet body and could break you little boy. Topkek your probably one of those little men in highschool thinking your tough n shit and could fight the 6 foot plus jocks with MMA skills you learned from watching UFC.

The more you eat the more muscles you'll grow (to a certain limit obviously) It isn't all fancy set-in-stone maths.

is that natty?

Ok wow, that coat in the other photo could hide a mountain apparently

Obviously not, bit so what? Go big or go home

was at some point, unlikely to be now

Having a huge surplus in a permabulk keeps you as anabolic as possible as long as possible. You don't have to worry about miscounting calories if your surplus is 2k.

The lardasses in the big boy class for PL and OLY don't care about cutting since they don't have to for their sport/class, so they just continuously bulk, which will give them a higher LBM under the rolls and naturally they will move more weight.

most likely natty in those pics. he used to look pretty average/normal in videos, but he just took real nice photos in sick lighting. + his tiny hips and huge shoulders make him look sick

hes probably juicing these days though

Being a powerlifter usually means bulking constantly so that they can build muscle and strength all year round. Going on a cut as a powerlifter is not optimal

diminishing returns become extreme very quickly. at no point does a natty need more than 150 calories surplus per day.

bullshit

at least 300-500 calorie surplus for a new lifter

nope those gains will be 99.9% fat with absurd diminishing returns

proof

citation you fucking tard, and this is a thread about competitive lifters who are all on juice.

Is this a trap or a grill?

thats what this thread is about spastic

look up lyle mcdonald muscle gain mass you fatass dumpshit
not gonna spoonfeed you any more
there's no point discussing what's optimal for roiders they grow off every cockamamee diet and routine

> mass
*math
and I told you why illiterate twat

>lyle mcdonald
Seriously, nigga?
How much do you even lift, twink boy, on your 3 extra apples bulking diet?

I bet you're one of those faggots who scream e-stats whenever somebody says he hit 1/2/3/4 in 6 months of lifting.

and not a single valid counterpoint was given that day

>Twinks are lifting more than you
Fuck, I fear the day when muscley femboys walk around in gangs raping innocent men like me with their boipuccis

ok obeseo

Do you shop for your hoodies at baby GAP or something?

>_Blabbers_ finally my man is taking juice gonna 'bulk' up for winter
Based redpilled blabbers

Caloric surplus creates muscle and fat gain. This process makes the result of the two inseparable. They can be preferentially skewed, but with weight gain, both come.

1.5lb/month for beginners. Good try.