Is pic related a solid protein powder? It is pretty cheap on Amazon and has solid reviews...

Is pic related a solid protein powder? It is pretty cheap on Amazon and has solid reviews. I'm a noob when it comes to lifting so I appreciate any recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GK7YClXUNOPMCGk51Ha9FIdHEWQ0as1lpfKE0pRKWBE/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one of the best tasting protein powders available and also very bad for you.

check the cholesterol. go with myprotein or optimum nutrition

Go with a protein isolate. Better protein and low in fat and cholesterol.

Thank you!
Would this be better?

buy optimum nutrition, stop being a fag

Save your money and eat real food

On sale, myprotein whey isolate coast $7 a lb. Does food really get cheaper than that?

the average person who eats normally is able to easily surpass the required amount of protein needed without using protein powder. You can get over 160g just off of whole real food. Assume you want to eat healthy spaghetti for the day...

Whole wheat pasta - 1500cals, 70g protein
Tomatos + veggies - 200cals, 10g protein
Beans - 300cals, 30g protein
Lean beef - 300cals, 50g protein

Boom, 160g protein (more than enough for the average person) just off of 2300 calories of regular food. Why the fuck do you need a protein shake?

I hate this argument. Sometimes it's more convenient to drink a shake. Not only that since it's replacing a meal you actually save money since this shit is dirt cheap.

>one full bag of pasta
>two tomatoes
>can of kidney beans
>tiny steak

Because not everyone is autistic enough to eat like this every day.

Don't consume whey.
It's simply fucking powder milk without the carbs.
It's garbage

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GK7YClXUNOPMCGk51Ha9FIdHEWQ0as1lpfKE0pRKWBE/edit#gid=0

>BodyFortress had only 53% of it's advertised protein when tested

You never know what you're getting when you buy protein, since it's not regulated by the FDA. For all you know, you could be drinking powdered Mudokon bones, so stop being a cheapskate and stick with a reputable brand.

Yeah it's convenient to get fast food too and cheap. Whey isn't quality meal replacement. Also for 17 bucks you can get decent food don't kid yourself. You're already convinced of using it anyway so go ahead it won't hurt you but it's really not necessary

Dymatize ISO 100 or Now Foods Whey Isolate is the best protein on the market.

>and stick with a reputable brand.
since it's not regulated by the FDA... what would be a reputable brand?

Read the chart, you butt nugget.

calm your gyno no need for roid rage

LOL and who said you'd have to eat that daily? It was merely an example to show that just eating regular food will give you enough protein. Hell, even vegans can get enough protein without powders. Make that pasta and you have a proper meal for at least 4 days. If youre cutting, real food will keep you full and give you way more energy than a shitty little sugary protein shake full of chemicals.

> more convienant
you can't spare 30 mins once or twice a week to cook chicken in bulk? or put a slow cooker stew on for the day while youre at work?

> Not only that since it's replacing a meal you actually save money since this shit is dirt cheap
how does a protein shake replace a meal? most powders are only like 100-150 calories per serving

post body. let's see what your advice can really do

>Mudokon bones
My nigga

Just literally go with the cheapest protein you can find. Whey being best is a meme.

>LOL and who said you'd have to eat that daily? It was merely an example to show that just eating regular food will give you enough protein. Hell, even vegans can get enough protein without powders. Make that pasta and you have a proper meal for at least 4 days.
You did, you fucking retard. 1500kcals of pasta is one full bag. With your suggested meal plan you need a full bag of pasta every single day to reach 160g protein. If you split that pasta for four days you only get 107.5g/day.

>If youre cutting, real food will keep you full and give you way more energy
More energy yeah because you get more carbs. Which you want to avoid too much of when cutting. Fucking retard.

>than a shitty little sugary protein shake
Whey protein contains practically no sugar at all, fucking retard.

>full of chemicals.
...fucking retard.

0/10 neck yourself.

This is the only correct answer

Where is the best place to buy for europoors?

myprotein

their chocolate tastes more bland than any other brands

i wouldn't expect birthday cake to be any better, jesus fuck

I used to get the worst smelling gas from this stuff.. their mass gainer works pretty well though.

Shut up

because I'm fat and can only eat 1600ckal everyday

I use it when I'm in a pinch for cash. It's alright. Flavor is bearable but gets boring fast.

I thought the human body could only process so much protein at one time and the rest is passed through the system as waste?

Yes, I was right. The body can only process 30 to 40 grams of protein in a sitting. So you’re wasting money on 60g stuff when half it is just going to pass through your system.

OP basically fell for a marketing meme.

>The body can only process 30 to 40 grams of protein in a sitting

I'd love to see your source from a real science source and not a shitty blog

>passed through the system as waste

does this sound like something an organism with billions of years of evolution based on survival in harsh conditions would do?

different guy replying here

yeah it might be bad for cutting but why do you guys bulk and cut in the first place, it's way less painful and easier to have consistency by eating slightly above maintenance for gains 365/24/7

>he thinks wheat protein is worth anything
lmano

>You did, you fucking retard. 1500kcals of pasta is one full bag. With your suggested meal plan you need a full bag of pasta every single day to reach 160g protein. If you split that pasta for four days you only get 107.5g/day.

wow, you are literally to stupid to insult. That whole pasta thing was not a meal plan it was a fucking EXAMPLE of one of MANY DIFFERENT MEALS you can cook. When I say make the pasta and split it for 4 days, its assumed that you'll be eating other meals in addition to it on those 4 days. My god I can't believe I actually have to explain this shit LOL. Eat all the pasta in one day or save some for other days. Don't try to twist my words by making it seem like I was saying to eat that pasta every fucking day

>More energy yeah because you get more carbs. Which you want to avoid too much of when cutting. Fucking retard.

so in your feeble mind you think you have to rely on whey shakes for protein because real food has too much carbs? LOL. Ever heard of tuna, retard? Or chicken? These foods are extremely low in carbs and high in protein and will keep you satiated far longer than a fucking whey shake. God Damn are you stupid.

then tuna, chicken, rice and broccoli would work

It tastes like fucking dog shit.

why the cake in picture?

It's birthday cake flavored

is it good?

boring as fuck, I'd rather just eat whatever I want that has ok protein for 1400kcal and then drink a protein shake.

If you are able and willing to do it this way then that's fine for you. I have a life, a job and other things that interfere with cooking 3 times a day and caring for food in an orthorectic way. When I started counting kcals and macros with mfp I found it hard to reach my 140 g goal of protein every day. A a shake can be a good answer to that. And as I still enjoy eating, having just kale, tuna, chicken and the like every day almost makes me vomit by just thinking of it.

This. Honestly just thinking about protein powder is making me nauseous.

True nutrition if you want quality control.

i alsi love cytosport stuff and Beverly!

It tastes great for like the first 3 days, then it just gets disgusting.

>cooking 3 times a day and caring for food in an orthorectic way.

But you don't have to. It takes 30 mins once or twice a week to cook in bulk your food for 4-5 days. I personally do it while I'm doing cardio

>this is an actual shot in an actual movie

I get to use the word gratuitous.