Afternoon Veeky Forums I’ve been lurking around this board for months now...

Afternoon Veeky Forums I’ve been lurking around this board for months now, reading some insight other anons have to offer and what not.
But I’ve finally felt the need to ask my own questions.
The truth is I’m a male 135 pounds but I even after extensive reading I’m not sure 100% sure how to achieve the body build I most desire.
I wanna have almost no upper body fat while having very *Thicc* thighs and a nice butt. (Yes I’m a femboy/crossdresser)
Any tips or regiment you wise fools think I should do? Or maybe a list of exercises and I can make my own regiment from there.
>Thank you in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post pic. It's mostly genetics.

>Shadman

Boipucci first and then we talk

Squat like fuck for 4 months while bulking then squat like fuck for 3 months while cutting.

Enjoy looking retarded.

Do squats and lunges with a ton of cardio

Hes a complete edgelord in person but boy can he draw

>Shadman

>boy he can draw
But his art is disgusting. That's why people hate him.

that is the boy from that Star cartoon isn't it

Indeed. Plus his traps are extra juicy.

Truth be told I've noticed him improving extremely slowly over the years.
OP Try SS with barbell hip thrusts as an accessory, don't bulk too hard, but I'm sure I didn't need to add that. Honestly, and unfortunately, it's up to genetics. Nice proportions and fat distribution are kind of needed if you want a nice butt and thicc thighs. You may not be happy with the results from just putting muscle on those areas.

fucking newfag. his art is fine, people hate him because he draws retarded cancerous shit.

kys asap

n-nice

thighs: squats, hamstring curls, leg press
ass: hip thrusts, pullthroughs, kickbacks, my dick

It is, and as a fan, it makes me want to kill OP, and then myself

Right? His anatomy use to he fucked, the shading off, and the lines crude, compare his korra and hermonie shit, he's come a long way

>as a fan of a children's cartoon
get the fuck off my board, numale faggot

>he doesn't occasionally watch cartoons for the nostalgic memories of a time when everything was so simple and innocent and the future looked bright and promising

Wubalubadubdub xD

Well in that case I would watch cartoons that I watched as a kid and have an actual connection to, not millennial garbage.

>dislikes animation on a pakistani bubble gum chewing forum

Fucking normie, get the fuck off my board. You're the beta nu male for letting schlomo tell you what content you're allowed to enoy. But in seriousness, svtfoe is actually very well written, and I'd suggest you give it a try, although maybe skip the first 4 episodes.

I like the subject matter of his art, he's just fucking awful at it and doesn't bother improving because he's got tons of dicksuckers already.

hi! i can actually help here maybe :P

what you want is a program that emphasizes glutes/lower body over the upper body. luckily for you, there is such a program!

bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

you can download the entire book on torrent sites if you want. lots of good info from diet to stretching and lots more. it's written for cis women but what can you do.

since you're not on HRT, i would actually avoid doing any upper body stuff. if you look waaaay at the bottom of that pdf i linked you'll see in blue the "glutes only" routine. this actually involves the entire lower body as it includes squats, deadlifts, and stuff. i would start with that program. it's a very simple 12 week program.

i have a relatively lithe body type and have been doing the normal full body program as i'm on hrt and have basically zero testosterone. there has been a very noticeable difference in my glutes. i'll never have like a massive butt thanks to my super skinny and small body type, but my butt is firmer, fuller, and shaplier after doing this program. i highly recommend it for every woman or trans whatever wanting a more feminine body.

btw in the book the author (who has a phd in sports science) actually says that the "glutes only" program is his favorite for teaching to cis women. this is because it doesn't take up much time, is simple af, and gets results where they matter.

people here will probably tell you that you need to work the upper body, but this man is considered THE authority on glute development and has made shaping women's bodies his life. i'd trust him over these assholes any day :)

good luck! you're gonna be so hot! xD

also i should taken my panties off for this pic i think bleh

bf is in the same boat
right now I think hes doing some bizarre routine where he squats with no weight 100 times but im really not sure if thats the best way
pls help I want thicc brapphog bf

Faggot

also i feel like i should mention.

if you feel like you can't do any of these for whatever reason, the book itself has a massive exercise index that gives TONS of alternative movements in place of any of the ones in the pdf

I have my gf on this.

A
Squats (lowbar or atg highbar) 5x5
Romanian Deadlifts 3x5
Cable Pull throughs 3x5
Barbell Rows 3x8 (ultralight)

B
Conventional Deadlift 5x5
Hip Thrusts 3x5
Dumbell/Bench Press 3x8 (ultralight)
Core work (crunches, hip extension)

Week 1: ABA Week 2: BAB

Get on some estrogen, that would be the main thing

>my dick
I’d love that user

Have you considered suicide? Well that's silly, of couse you have, let me try again.

Have you considered suicide, today?

Stop being a weak cut rate trappy

Fuck I can't even fap to this now.

>xD
fucking trannies

i like how this pic says STRENGTH TRAINING = BAD then recommends deadlifts lol.

;D

>i want a big lower body but no upper body
then train lower body only, surely you could have thought of that yourself

neck hangs x f you stupid faggot

So Veeky Forums is basically reddit now, kys.......

Fit is just future trap expansion, embrace it

Holy FUCK you make me question my already questionable sexuality.
My fucking dick.

i love him because there's nothing this man won't draw. even if i hate it, I appreciate it

H o l y
S
h
i
t

I refuse to believe that is a boy

Just take some estrogen man

>not knowing about assbro

How new

when you do a lift for 30 seconds it becomes cardio

Lol are you sure about that?

It's actually not assbro.

kek

THEEERES THAT FUCKING MOUSE AGAIN. EVERY FUCKING THREAD THAT HAS SHADBASE ANYTHING HAS THAT FUCKIG STUPID MOUSE IN IT. FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOUSE POSTINGG. I BET U CANT EVEN DRAW PRETTY LITTLE TWINKS LIKE SHADMAN CAN YOU FUCKING IMBECILE KEK. I BET THAT MOUSE HAS A COCK BIGGER THAN YOU YOU PRETENTIOUS LITTLE CUNT. I BET THAT MOUSE LIFTS MORE THAN YOU BUT I DONT CARE LITERALLY STOP POSTING IT WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR FOLDER AND YOURE ITCHING TO PUT IT THERE. YOU CLICK THE CAPTCHA AND THEN CHOOSE FILE THE FUCKING CUNT MOUSE RAT SHIT AND POST IT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD THAT HAS SOMETHING FROM SHADMAN. THATS WHAT YOU DO ALL DAY YOU JUST SIT AND MASTURBATE AND POST THAT FUCKING GODDAMN MOUSE EVERYWHERE