>*eats fast food and sugar*

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/medical/marijuanatar.asp
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924977X10001860
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J069v19n01_01#.Ugll81MmzUV
journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/article/S0022-3956(08)00265-3/abstract
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/482744
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/194703
journals.lww.com/theneurologist/Abstract/2004/01000/Cannabis_Use_and_Cerebrovascular_Disease.5.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cigarettes increase testosterone
>fast food is filled with estrogen
Hmm, really makes you think

Fuck fast food and fuck cigarettes. Weed is the best thing to smoke. Not only does it not any harmful effects but all the pro bodybuilders do it like Arnold so I'm pretty sure u can still get buff as fuark will smoking it

cigarettes are pretty much objectively bad for you. They don't increase test. Fast food is also shitty but the badness of one doesn't invalidate the badness of the other. Get this literal cancer off my board.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do think that the I'll health effects of smoking are overblown in general culture. I limit myself to smoking a pipe once in a while or an occasional cigar when I'm with the guys, as a social thing.

Weed is for losers

Joe Rogan isn't a loser and he's better than u lol. Alot of other famous and successful people have smoke and or are smoking

I smoked weed for 7 years.
I quit about 2 years ago.
When I look back at the times I smoked and the people I hung out with I'd have to agree with this comment.

>well this OTHER guy isn’t a loser
Always piggy backing off others, that’s the trait of a loser.

Like you.

>"cigarettes are bad for you lol"

Ever been on a autopsy for a smoker? Their entire body smells like a waste disposal.

>t. Losers that never got invited to parties

Doesn't change the fact that cigarettes is bad for you, does it?

Met a girl with that exact mindset. "People care too much about me smoking, they drink all weekends and no one cares."
They could be putting eels up their cunts and cigarettes would still be bad for you, you dunce. Face reality.

>caring about parties
I've been to them and they're not that great. Only people that care about them past 22 are losers working at the grocery store spending all their money on the weekend to listen to shitty rap and play beer pong.

I never went to parties full of losers, no. Shame you speak from experience.

And I'm sure you're so successful with a job that pays 500k, right? What a joke

How much does one have to smoke for their lungs to look like that?

Alot of cigarettes but weed doesn't do that to it actually helps ur lungs

D00d w33d detected
Every type of smoke is bad for you. Maybe if you eat weed in brownies, then it might be beneficial.

>compulsively defending weed
Pothead found.

If you were to smoke one you should smoke cigs. Weed smoking is gott damn degenerate.

Dude ur fucking retarded it helps ur lungs and there's no tar bc the weed takes care of it and shit

No when you smoke burning plant matter you're putting tar into your lungs and that is in no way a good thing. How fucking deluded do you have to be to believe something like this.

i think the point is that a lot of people have their shitty thing yet people moralize more about certain things than others instead of letting people have their shitty thing and not whining about it

to be fair, it's been a long ass time since i heard someone complain about smoking. it's really not that common outside of nightlife these days.

This is the post where this moron starts acting more stupid than usual then says “I was j-just pretending to be retarded!”

Weed is bad for your lungs and your memory.

Cigarettes are pretty fucking bad for you. I quit smoking about a year ago and I feel a lot of improvement. My joints don't ache as much. I sleep much better. Sex isn't as exhausting. When I run or climb, I don't feel like I got throat fucked.

I'm convinced you're actually a cigarette smoker false flagging to make us look retarded

People that smoke are fucking delusional mindlets that spend thousands of their well earned evening shift maccy d money on because they have zero amusement function and its the only way they can make up the time throughout the day

>smoke 3 cigarettes and a cigar in a day my first time
>loved it
>next day my throat was so fucking sore and dry i could barely breath or talk
>never touched it again

stop coping, it's not cause you neighboor put his garage on fire that your burning house will stop being a bad thing

Keep listening to the lies ur goverment tells u about weed I've been smoking almost daily since I was 12 and my brain is fine. Matter in fact, I bet I can beat all of you losers in a iq test. I'm about to smoke a huge bowl right now and I'll dedicate it to you cucked faggot lol brb

Just smoked 3 red marlboros and I dont even smoke, just thought hey why not buy a pack
Someone tell me why dry tobacco smells so fucking good my dick gets hard
I need to try cigars

>my dick gets hard
Not for long if you keep smoking
Its one of the major reasons I quit

if you react like that to reds then a good cigar = instanut
i rec montecriston monte, with the black label

snopes.com/politics/medical/marijuanatar.asp

(you)

Buncha slack jawed faggots around here. this stuff will make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus. just like me

Maybe read some real peer reviewed articles on how weeddamages your brain.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924977X10001860

>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J069v19n01_01#.Ugll81MmzUV

>journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/article/S0022-3956(08)00265-3/abstract

>jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/482744

>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/194703

>journals.lww.com/theneurologist/Abstract/2004/01000/Cannabis_Use_and_Cerebrovascular_Disease.5.aspx

i like how he only got 1 (you) with his shitposting and i will not give him a second one

here you may take my (you) instead

fast food at least has a nutritional value while cigarettes are pure fucking poison.

thank you for making me look like im retarded

Dude I'm not gonna read all of those fake ass goverment propaganda articles haha weed is one of the most healthiest things out there right now. God put that plant on here for a reason

You guys are gonna make it.

Can't say the same for some anons.

>wanting to look like Joe Rogan
>looking up to Joe Rogan in any way

Unsurprisingly pathetic coming from a stoner.

I smoke organic cigarettes so no pesticides or additives for me. Also weed has more tar than tobacco

Unless you hand roll em chances are you're smoking fire retardant, so there's that.

>putting smoke in your lungs is bad!
>smoking weed is fine tho :^)

i would say cigarettes are probably worse for you health than eating fast food and sugar aon a regular basis.
at least the adverse effects on your health by eating junk food can be negated through exercise and calorie restriction whereas smoking cigarettes can cause heart damage and cancer regardless of how Veeky Forums you are

I hand roll them with raw wraps sometimes I get the organic raws

Smoking a little bit of weed from a wax pen helps me with soreness and eating enough when I'm bulking fuck you guys

>friendlet gymcles detected

>weed is harmless meme
If you smoke it you inhale tar, just like you do when smoking tobacco.

If you eat the weed it is less harmfull than smoking tobacco.

Glad to hear you're already red pilled on tobacco senpai. Keep on rollin.

>I really REALLY want to smell like trash!

>it actually helps ur lungs
>inhale smoke is good for your lungs

Cigs are worse for you than sugar and burgers, fucking retard

You guys do realize weed isn't bad for you, right? The weed reverses the effect of tar on your lungs. It's 100% healthy. Hell, even everyone's favorite bodybuilder arnold smoked

You are either retardet or trolling.

neither dude this shit is common sense at this point. you fucking anti cannabis (weed makes it sound bad lol) faggots are the retarded ones, not me

>c-cigarettes could kill you!!
>the longest living human being smoked every single day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment

this cunt. surely you aren't older than 16?

>They don't increase test
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
Also
>Less smokers
>Test levels are dropping
Really fires up your cig

>Literally inhaling poison into your fucking lungs just because it feels good
Retarded nigger mentality

he is joking with you, and when he sensed that you took it seriously he started prenteding he was serious in his response to you
gotta play 5d chess or you wont make it here my man

not a d00d weed here, how long do they stay attached.
I know that weed isnt harmless, but many of those drug textbooks will try and make it sound worse than it is. For good reason, I know.(kids are reading and they should think drugs are bad until they figure out for themselves). But what is the truth?

Read

>my dick gets hard

You just like having phallic objects in your mouth.

Are you french and female?

Do you eat sweets with every meal?

cannabis was proven to hinder proper brain development as found in children who reportedly smoked it, it simply makes you retarded if consumed in great quantities, and no thats no joke, it literally lowers your cognitive functions, slows reaction time, lowers concentration and impairs memory, most 'weed' propagators are either underage kids who do it because they are too poor for real drugs and its access is most prominent anywhere in the world in comparison to other substances or, the same kids that are now in their 20s and never got to 'outgrow' of it, like seriously just look at those people, its really hard to find successful, presentable people that indulge in this more than on some occasions, yet there are tons of those you can simply look at and you just know they hit blunts several times a day/week.

>no cigarettes
>no weed
>no sugar
>no soda
>no salt
>no fast food
>no junk food
fite me.

whoops, forgot the alcohol
>no alcohol as well

I've been smoking for the past 8 months, over an ounce a month.

I'm anything but fine. I have digestive issues and have to cope with severe depression and mood swings topped with anxiety attacks since I tried quitting a week ago.

Weed is not physiologically addicting, perhaps the lack of serotonin it creates contributes...

I'd say it's entirely psychological withdrawals.

I'm severely fatigued I feel like shit.

I'm pretty convinced that if you don't have a severe disease you should not smoke weed. That shit is nothing but bad news for people like me.

It was my fault. I used it as a crutch and a coping mechanism. Now I lift in the morning and run at night. If I skip either it hits me hard.

>"cigarettes are bad for you lol"
>eats red meat and eggs
>drinks milk

this board really heats up the ol' noggin sometimes

>my dick gets hard

NOT FOR LONG

Smoking causes severe erectile dysfunction my man, look it up. I'll vouch for it cause my dick wasn't working anymore. Just imagine not being able to get erect anymore, even with a real woman. No worse feeling in the world my dude

Please try to quit

Fast food is only bad if it causes you to mess up your macros. Cigarettes are always terrible for you. I mean, shit, are you retarded? How are you supposed to athletically perform while constantly sucking burning rubbish into your respiratory system?

HAve fun wheezing like a pipe when you are 40, cancer will eat all your gains.
>Also projecting this much your insecurity of smoking
lol what a beta fag